SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to tell Ohene the bad news?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad I found this site. I met a "lad" on that dating site that matches based on nearly 30 dimensions of compatibility. He was actually my 2nd, but the 1st has been completely dispatched - I guess "sucker" was the quality that made me compatible.

I am a newbie and don't really feel up to the task, but I do want him to hurt a bit. Does anyone want to pick up where I left off? I've been on vacation, but I was ill (and told my lad I was ill - headache and itchy) before I left. I thought he vanished, but he sent me an e-mail telling me he still cares. Anyone interested? I have not spoken to him since I logged off of YIM suddenly when I was sick. I think where things were left leaves a creative sort quite a bit of latitude. He seems to be a fairly sophisticated scammer - but not without holes in his story.

He seemed genuine, and his story seemed odd but plausible at the time. His pictures were not of drop-dead hot hunks- just an average guy. He speaks English well, with a slight accent. He claimed to be an Aussie, and when I told him he really didn't sound like an Aussie he claimed it was because he lived in the states for 20 years. He wanted me to forward some things to him - funny thing is, none of the things were bought using his credit card. Therefore, I am in the process of returning the pile of crap he sent to me (sent to my work address, using a slightly fake name).

Let me know how we should do this. Post all the info here? If too many people get involved he may run. I just want to be kept informed for my own humor. Goading him into visiting me in the hospital or something would be priceless.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi da, nice to have you here. If the scammer has your personal info, I would ask another baiter to start a fresh bait, instead of picking up where you left off. The scammer could track you down and find you.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice from Special K,

It's not like he will not fall in love again Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The info the scammer has on me is the following:

Yahoo IM name and associated e-mail account
first name and fake last name (that he thinks is real)
work address (building, no room number)
phone number for a trakfone (paid with cash)
sound of my voice
he might be able to figure out my IP address from e-mails

The info I have on the scammer:
his "name" (likely an alias, but may be partially correct)
cell phone number and another phone number that is likely a cell phone
an address where I was supposed to send the stuff he had sent to me
several IP addresses, all from Ghana (thanks to this site, I was able to find that information) - even when he claimed to be in Baltimore.

If you still think it would be unsafe for someone to pick-up where I left off (even if someone told him I'm deathly ill and can not communicate), so be it. I am not very concerned about him flying from Ghana and finding me. Perhaps I am naive, but I do not know what harm he can do to me with the info he has on me.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
first name and fake last name (that he thinks is real)
work address (building, no room number)

sound of my voice

So he phones the company up and asks to speak to whatever your first name is. You answer and he knows it's you because of your voice. It's a small risk, but still not one worth taking

Quote:
his "name" (likely an alias, but may be partially correct)
cell phone number and another phone number that is likely a cell phone
an address where I was supposed to send the stuff he had sent to me
several IP addresses, all from Ghana (thanks to this site, I was able to find that information) - even when he claimed to be in Baltimore.

Fake name, prepaid and anonymous cell or phone card, PO box and the IP addresses of the internet cafes he used to send emails. None of which could be used to trace him.

He knows enough about you and you know nothing about him. The best thing to do is to post up his email address and let others bait him. Trust us when we say this. We know what we're talking about Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a few lads have buddies around the world, and you don't want any visitors...
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is his e-mail:

k <underscore> zill wang @ yahoo.com
<remove the spaces>

Goes by Ohene

If you need additional info, let me know

Last edited by daTrix on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still sending me "I miss you terribly" e-mails.

Anyone want at him?

I'm sure he is a busy man - he called me by two other women's names and only covered by saying one was an ex and the other a friend. Lame, lame.

*P.S. edited above to obscure e-mail - not that I want to protect this slime, I just don't want to take a chance that he will find this site and figure me out. I'll eventually get the hang of this.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Da trix,

Exposing the slim ball is always a good idea, this is pretty easy to do by visiting scamwarners and posting the details in the romance section over there.

So long as you do not post any of your own information there is no risk to you

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an Ohene in my inbox..... don't know where he found me. Which site did this guy originate from???
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take him on if you like. I cant make any promises as to how things would work out, but willing to try.

I quite fancy giving some jerk the run around.. and I usually do that fairly well in real life anyway! Very Happy

Let me know.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenerationx wrote:
I've got an Ohene in my inbox..... don't know where he found me. Which site did this guy originate from???

Is his private e-mail address as the one I posted above?

If you have not gotten to the private e-mail stage - I was matched with him through eHarmony.

(My initial fear about the scum at eHarmony holding me in liable for smearing their name is gone. It left about the time they totally ignored my last e-mail about the guy that is my current "pet".)

Any one that wants to take a jab at him - feel free. Also, feel free to send me a private message so we can compare notes. I know he is still around since his name lights up on my yahoo every once in a while. I have been tempted to "un-hide", but I have decided for the time being to keep a low profile as far as he is concerned.

After the emotional turmoil this bastard put me through, I would enjoy him twisting on the end of someone's hook.
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same email address, so that's him. I've never been on eharmony though.

I'm on dating72.com to pick up the love lads though. That site is crawling with scammers.

daTrix, can you copy his profile info from eharmony and paste it here? I'd like to slap him for not remembering me from before. LOL
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eHarmony really doesn't give much. Here is his "profile":

The "About Me" information below will help you learn more about ohene.
Quote:
The one thing ohene is most passionate about:

* I am most passionate of my love partner and thing else..

The three things which ohene is most thankful for:

* my life
* my love one
* kids

ohene's friends describe him as:

* Hard Working
* Easy-Going
* Loyal
* Passionate

Three of ohene's best life-skills are:

* Keeping physically fit
* Long-term personal planning
* Achieving personal goals

ohene typically spends his leisure time:

* i will like to take an awesome walk with my partner hand to hand,cook dinner with my partner and finally play romance with my partner

Then they send you thru some BS 'guided communication' and you get to "open communication", basically e-mail within their system.

He and I e-mailed back and forth and that is how I got some "details" of his story. Can you e-mail me what he said on dating72? Or e-mail me his screen name there? I would love a peek. If you want more details, I would rather mail them - don't want him to know our secrets if he is lurking about.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now all of a sudden he IMs me and says he misses me.

Please, some one have at him and keep him busy so he leaves me alone.
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I replied to him, but have no idea where he found me. I got an email from him directly. The only place I have a profile is dating72, but he's not in my inbox there.

Quote:
Hello Dear.

may i ask how you are sweet angel... it has been long.. i still want to talk to you ok. please stay on contact with me to know who you are more.

hope to hear back from you soon

Ohene

That's it. Nothing much to go on.
[/quote]
LadyKyte
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one may be fun to toy with.

I'll give him a go, too. Wink
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix wrote:
Now all of a sudden he IMs me and says he misses me.

Please, some one have at him and keep him busy so he leaves me alone.

It sounds like he is being baiter. Block him. Put him on ignore and if that doesn't work get another email address so that you can have some peace.

Someone else baiting him won't keep him from pestering you. He doesn't want love, he wants money from as many people as he can have on the hook.

This is his full time "job".

Block him, put him on ignore or get another email address. (Did I say that already? Wink )

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to get a new e-mail address - but I am very good with the delete key. I may have to look into calling him "spam".

However, I learned my lesson - I have a special email for new people to use until I am SURE they are who they say they are. . . . or at least on the same continent they say they are on.
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm running another character on him too. My spicy one just sent him an ASEM asking if he got the extra special sexy pics. Twisted Evil Laughing
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love a few sordid details. This guy really had me coming an going and seeing him twist a bit might, at the very least, give me a satisfied smile.

Thank you for tormenting him. He is not stupid, but he many be cocky enough to think he can not be figured out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic