SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DAMN these people are fast!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LauraSmith55555
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I set up a catcher account about this time yesterday, I sent out some emails using emails listed in the surplus forum, none of which I've received a reply to at all. I haven't posted the email ANYWHERE yet, and I just got spam sent to me!

24 hours, no email anywhere, no reply to emails sent, and it's already been sold. damn they're fast. You'd think the seller would at least contact me back Smile
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be a bot finding your email addy. Your new "friends" might not have answered as most of them don't work the weekends. That's a snag in the lad-bait system we haven't been able to solve yet Laughing But once you have them close to a payment they might be willing to work the weekends.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Some of the lazier lads won't work weekends Crying or Very sad, but just as Bill2 said when you are close to making a payment they will be thrilled to work weekends. Razz

Also sometimes the lads will not respond at all, so you might want to keep trying different addies. Smile

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic