SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to 419eater!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Solrax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a new user to your website/forum. I actually found you after reading a post on another one of my forums, regarding a co-worker of mine, who got his e-mail hacked. They started sending out e-mails from his e-mail address, saying that he was in need of help.

A brief history about me: As embarassing as this will be to say, I fell victim to a scam. It wasn't a 419 scam, but a couple of years ago, I was in desperate need of a loan. I found a website, where I applied for a loan, and was told that I had been approved for the amount I requested. I was told that because my credit was not good I would have to pay "insurance" money to their insurance company via western union.

I at this time did not know better so I sent a total of $3600.00 to the so-called-insurance company. I was guaranteed to get my $20,000.00 loan within 48 hours of sending the payment.

Needless to say, I never received my loan.

On a bright note, I ended bouncing back on my feet, even though after contacting several federal authorities I was told that there was no way for me to get my money back.

After finding your site, I thought to myself scambaiting would serve me good via 2 aspects.

1) It will help me get even with "scammers" (give me the satisfaction of out smarting them)

2) It will waste their time, and hopefully save a poor inocent person from having to go through what I've already gone through.

I look forward to being an active member of this community, and helping with the scambaiting process.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcom too the nut house, we have many delicous flavors.
I found this site when i googeled the lottery that i had just won. read stickeys, and sighn upfor a mentor. and kiss your spare time good by as this is fun.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wotcha.

419 refers to all advance fee fraud scams. The loan one is a type of that. You pay a fee in advance of getting your monies.

Still, sorry to hear you get scammed, but glad to hear you are ok.

There is also a third reason to scam bait. You learn all their little tricks which could help prevent you or your family and friends getting scammed in the future.

Read the stickies, maybe get a mentor HERE (They are well worth the small release fee) and have fun. Remember to bait safe.

Last edited by Newdonym on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Solrax Smile

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You are amongst friends here.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Solrax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for all your replies! I will seek a mentor following that link shortly. I'm still trying to catch up on the letters archive reading. For some reason I get several scam offers to one of my e-mail addresses.

Thank you for clarifying what all 419 scams include. I thought they were something different.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason you're getting scam-mail sent to that address is probably because you left it on the net somewhere.
If it's on a forum, a guestbook or any site where email addresses are publicly displayed, the lads will go there to harvest it.

The only way to avoid scam-mail is to never post your address.
As for the email you've got, if it can be linked to you in any way, don't bait from it. Just go and open a couple of fresh accounts under a new alias and seed a few guestbooks with them and you'll be able to start baiting anonymously and safely.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Solrax! I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed.
If you have any questions before your mentor arrives, just ask away in the Help and Tips section. We are all here to help each other and have fun along the way, all for a worthy cause. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Solrax. You have a great attitude! Have fun. Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! The more the merrier Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi & welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another chiming in to say hello. Smile I'm sorry to hear you have personally experienced 419 scams from the wrong end, but, as you say, here is where your payback starts. Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome again. I salute the strength you've shown in handling this mischief.

Read the stickies, not only do they stop you covering old ground but they're very helpful in their own right and answer a lot of questions. Consider security in everything you do, keep your guard up and learn carefully. It's not all plain sailing and takes more patience than I thought, but it's tremendously satisfying.

Arnold J Rimmer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI Solrax,
I too came accross this site because of a member of my family being scammed. I must say that it is very rewarding and frankly fun fun fun. I have lmao at some of the antics especially shiver (check out the video's).

I have the greatest admiration to the existing scambaiters and have a mentor how is a massive help. Have fun, And kindest regards

AJR
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Solrax. I am sorry to hear about the scam, but you are in the right place. You might also want to visit ScamWarners for victim support and related info. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Solrax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic