SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass check bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Tommo, that was good fast thinking with Barry, getting 5 bank accounts instead of picking just one. Maybe you can tell him you'll not only print the checks but mail them directly to vics, too. Getting a 500-vic mailing list from him would be icing on the cake.

If you have to prove to him that you can print checks, I might be able to help. I once created a check in Excel and Photoshop to send to a lad who wanted me to print checks. I thought it looked pretty good. Of course I put "VOID" all over it when I sent it to him as a sample of my work.

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Can I suggest you stop sucking on your mothers smelly toto and go dig your own shallow grave, because you gonna die as poor as a church rat on a diet of fresh air and bullshit.

How do you come up with funny shit like that? Thumbs up

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
Hey Tommo, that was good fast thinking with Barry, getting 5 bank accounts instead of picking just one. Maybe you can tell him you'll not only print the checks but mail them directly to vics, too. Getting a 500-vic mailing list from him would be icing on the cake.

If you have to prove to him that you can print checks, I might be able to help. I once created a check in Excel and Photoshop to send to a lad who wanted me to print checks. I thought it looked pretty good. Of course I put "VOID" all over it when I sent it to him as a sample of my work.

That sound good.

I will ask him what bank he wants the check drawn on and the exact amount (probably between $4,000 and $5,000) and if you can knock an usable one up with "SPECIMEN" written right accross it in big letters that would be great. Then hopefully we get a list of potential victims to warn.

Quote:
How do you come up with funny shit like that?

God only knows, it just sort off pops into my head, especially when a lad p*sses me off.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo

Just gave your lad a spot of stick!
Quote:
HI DERE JAMES.

I HEA DAT U DEY DI VERY POOR GUY. I BLAME IT ON DI POOR LEVEL OF EDUCATION FOR NAIJA. DAT NA DI FACT DAT U DEY BOTH EXCEEDINGLY STUPID NA REALLY LAZY. MAI FREN NO BELIVE IT BI POSSIBLE FO QUITE AS DENSE AS U DEY BUT U GET EXCEEDED AWA LOW EXPECTATION.

FIT I SUGEST DAT U STICK WITH SUCKIN WHITE MENS COCK FO 10 NAIRA. EITHA DAT OR GET DI REAL JOB. I HEA DERE DEY DI REAL SHORTAGE OF TRUCK PUSHA FOR NAIJA AT DI MOMENT

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

Greed and paranoia a lethal lad combination.

Just reported another one to Alan tonight. He will be sick of me before this bait ends!

The modality now is when they give one bank account is to reply that due to security concerns I need to split the transfer down into manageable chunks and transfer into into four lad accounts. Hopefully, this may well throw up some mule accounts that Alan can deal with.

I love this modality, and the fact that I have the fake check for $993,585.52 sitting in front of me as I type this makes it all the sweeter.

[Edited 16/6/08 to add]

Another four bank accounts reported to Alan so far today.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Google chat with

Warning - contains religious discussion. Very Happy

Quote:
12:16 PM Barry: hello
12:21 PM i have the account number now where are you
9 minutes
12:30 PM Barry: hello
52 minutes
1:23 PM Barry: how far
1:24 PM i got the account now
so wats up
Peter: SEND ME THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.
1:26 PM Barry: do u want it here
Peter: WHERE IS HERE?
1:27 PM Barry: My bank account details are

XXXXXXXXXXX

Account name- M0thers of Inventi0n Ltd Smile

The account is my main business account and has handled checks up to $200,000

Peter: EMAIL ME THE DETAILS AND PAYMENT CAN BE MADE 2MORROW
1:28 PM Barry: ok
1:30 PM i have send it check it if is ok by u
1:33 PM Peter: WHERE IS LAYT0N?i NEED, COUNTRY,THE POST/ZIP CODE. ALSO THE IBAN AND ISO MUMBERS.
1:37 PM Barry: the country code is there and is in USA
1:40 PM Peter: UTAH. ARE YOU A MORMON?
1:42 PM Barry: wat do u mean by mormon
1:44 PM Peter: MORMON RELIGIOUS GROUP THAT LIVE MAINLY IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. WHAT IS THE BANKS ZIP CODE?
1:46 PM Barry: City is : Layton, State is : Utah, Country is : Usa
1:47 PM and zip code is:xxxxx
did you get all that?
1:48 PM so all that is left now is the IBAN and ISO numbers
am i right?
1:49 PM Peter: YES THANK YOU. WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU JUST AS A MATTER OF INTEREST? I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE I HAVEN'T MET BEFORE.
1:50 PM Barry: Christianity
thats my religion
1:52 PM Peter: WHAT TYPE? CATHOLIC? PROTESTANT? SCIENTOLOGY? ANGLICAN?
1:53 PM Barry: CATHOLIC
1:54 PM Peter: I DO HOPE AS A GOOD CATHOLIC YOU TAKE CONFESSION TO EXPUNGE YOUR EARTHLY SINS ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Barry: whao
i do
why asking?
7 minutes
2:02 PM Peter: BCOS EVERY GOOD CATHOLIC SHOULD
Barry: okie
2:03 PM so when will transfer be carried out?
2:04 PM Peter: DO YOU TAKE HOLY COMMUNION ON A REGULAR BASIS?
2:07 PM Barry: when ever i attend holy communion service i do take
2:09 PM Peter: WHAT IS THE WORST MORTAL SIN YOU HAVE CONFESSED? I ONCE CONFESSED TO COVETTING MY NEIGHBOURS WIFE'S ASS.
2:10 PM Barry: i am not in the mood for that please
2:13 PM Peter: ITS JUST THAT I NEED TO KNOW THE MORAL FIBRE OF THE PEOPLE I DO BUSINESS WITH. APART FROM BREAKING THE NINTH COMMANDMENT I ALSO CONFESSED TO THE SIXTH AS WELL SHORTLY AFTER. MY NEIGHBOUR WAS NOT A HAPPY MAN.
2:15 PM OH AND I FORGOT ABOUT NUMBER TEN AS WELL

Barry logged of at this point, probably to take confession

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this some sort of Star Wars scammer? He refers to "employees" as robots and he talks like Yoda.
Quote:
For the beginning robots with us it is necessary for you to send your documents including the contract then with you our manager will communicate and to you will talk.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo- we are both baiting the same lad!!! Very Happy

You have PM!!

And now for this weeks supply of lads

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks.

Just sent off my latest batch of torment from a different addy. Twisted Evil

SimonSais
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the new addresses - hope you dont mind but I have jumped on the mass cheque band wagon and sent of an email - got about 12 replies by this morning !
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think anyone will mind Smile

That's the idea of a mass bait Wink
Have lots of fun.

edit: Just in - a nice bank account for Alan Smile

BARRISTER.ADDO ANTHONY
Quote:
Am not worried am sorry for you ok
how do you excuse me you have lose i s better you call back your money before i be come a badman

I sent a cheque via fedex direct to the court.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just got this from a lad whose dolla is threatened to be chopped by another check lad who I said had approached me. This is one from the extremely large cheque ASEM, which is working like a dream...

Quote:
...In your next email,I would like you to give me a positive reply that you have sent the payments otherwise I would lose hope that you are not ready to send the payments because we have had workers like you that have run away with our funds and they give us flimpsy excuses that someone else's is contacting them or they need the funds for thier upkeep.So if you dont give us a positive reply,I have no other option but to categorise you under such people that has ran away with the company funds.

I think he's been baited before! Laughing

dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@harrya

I am working the same barrister. He is great! I am trying to move him down to Lagos, Nigeria from Ghana which is really tricky.. I hope that my patience will pay of in a little safari though.

- Note:
That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo - lets hope so Smile
And we shall do it again and again and ....................

@ Dr knott - glad to see someone else is on his case.
I've been enjoying this one as he does not always read his emails and I have had several opportunities to slap him for it. All his fault.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had quite a few replies that I am working through my script with.

I have had my first lad make a mistake and switch emails on me - what a shame must be awful when that happens one day you are a chinese person and the next from the UK.

I am letting it slip through - but will keep it in the back of my mind for future use.

There are a couple of lads that are looking for payments to be made to bankl accounts to if they provide me with the details then I will get them to Alan - apart from that hoping for my first cheque to be sent soon.

Time to go buy some frame !
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>This just made me laugh. Whilst I wait for a check for approx.$680k to clear...

Lad...

Quote:
Deat XXXX,

As you are waiting for the check tobe cleared,I advise you to send via Western Union Money Transfer the sum of 1.543 Great British Pounds(registration fee)to our salary officer,details below...

Larry Bill,

Plot 3,liverpool.

London, UK.

You are required to forward payment details to this office immediately after making the transfer . Good luck as we hope to hear from you soon.

Briister Wiliams .
Laughing Laughing

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo got a briister, and I got Professor James who can't communicate. But his upfront fee is only $275, not £1500.
Professor wrote:
Hope is your day today hope you did not get me words well . to tell you that our business is not small business ok. For us to send you 7000$ is not a small money ok for us to beleieve and to the rest assured that your address is rel that why we are asking you to send that small token money s a evidence that really you are ready to work with us ok . and that where you have send the money is correspondent with what you have with our profile here.
Mr xxxx see is not that we need this form money like we told you but is just that just like a form money ok and to tell you that others are paying 350$ why you are to pay 275$ ok Mr xxxx please try to understand what i am trying to tell you ok.
And for your information Mr xxxx we are now telling you that as soon has you have the money sent the net day we are sending the first payment to you ok. And that we re now telling you that we need 5 people from you and from each person we will be deducting 5% from their payment. so please read thess carefully ok

I wrote:
I really need this job, but you are once again sowing confusion in my head. Please explain the 5 people you mention. How does that work?

Professor wrote:
how are you what i told should have not brought confusion to you but really to be frank what we are trying to tell you is that your work will start ok. and that for the 5 plp we're talking about means that you will be having more % on them ok. not that you will not work like i told you that your payment will come as far has you have paid the FORM FEE WE TOLD YOU TO PAY.
xxxx don't let this put you down on your trust ok but just for you to keep in touch with us. like to see that you have the money sent by Monday and be online on that Money so we can get the tracking from you.

I wrote:
Thanks for your explanation. If I understand you correctly, you have 5 customers who are ready to send payments to me on Monday, and I will be expected to send you the balance of their payments after deducting my commission. I appreciate this fast start to my job, as I need the work and look forward to earning a good pay quickly.

Please let me know the tracking numbers of the customer's checks, so I can look for them to arrive soon.

Professor wrote:
what i mean is not what you are trying to say. xxxx i said you should fing 5 people to make you payment fast ok and that about the moeny we told you send you have not send that an d you are now expeting the payment sent to you no no no.
xxxx try and understand what i mean you must pay for the form ok and that in your information you send why ant you rigth your ountry in there i no but it a must for you inlude that. please try and make sure that you send that money so you will get the 70000$ check so fast.
hope you will be ready to read it slowly.

God help the students of this professor.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying something new (for me) on the check lads

I am going straight to the lads greedy side, so they can make lots of money
and see what happens.

Only sent out 90 asem's , got a nibble already Twisted Evil

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
SimonSais
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 20 lads who have replied to my ASEM, one has tried to phone me - shame that I have sent a phone number that is one digit too short.

I have been appointed as the representative for a number of companies - maybe I will be told a cheque is on the way soon.....
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been nice enough to change the arrangements.
He sent the funds to a bank account and as far as he knows I have it. Smile
wish I did. At least he won't get it.
I sent the money WU of course.
It's going well I hope a few of you are also giving him hell
Quote:

I AM STILL WAITING TO READ FROM YOU WITH THE DETAILS BUT AT THE MOMENT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY CLIENT REX DAVIES HAD AN ACCIDENT AND BROKE HIS LEG WHICH IS TO BE AMUPUTATED BY SUNDAY,THIS IS SUCH A SHOCKING NEWS AND IS AFFECTING THE COMPANY BECAUSEHE HAS SO MUCH MORE TO DO..

ANYWAYS,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME MAKE MY BUSINESS EASY BY GOING BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE WHERE YOU WIRED THE FUNDS FROM AND RESEND IT TO THE INFORMATION I WILL SEND TO YOU BELOW AND I WOULDN`T MIND YOU DEDUCTING EXTRA 5% FOR ANY STRESS I MIGHT BE CAUSING AND I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOU E-MAIL ME THE NEW WESTERN UNION DETAILS....

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WOULD WIRE FUNDS TO AND MAKE SURE YOU TO THIS TODAY ;

Name: MICHAEL WILLIAMS
Address: 50 Booth Street West
City: Manchester city
State: Manchester
Zip Code: M15 6PB

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Quote:
broke his leg which is to be amputated
!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I knew hospitals in Manchester were bad but I didnt realise they were going to those sorts of lengths!!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see he's a Manchester city fan. Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from dolla chop lad...

Quote:
Hello,
very good,you bloody interpol....
Laughing

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few nibbles from the greedy check lads, they are bugging me to talk to them on yahoo IM,
what should i do ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats Yahoo IM? I think the lad needs to send you instructions on how to use it.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Another six bank accounts reported to Alan today so far today. Who says lads don't work weekends. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic