SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

will the real Tr4cy f0wler please stand up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it absolutely has to be one of ours.

me: shameless cut and paste job.
Quote:
U FAILIN AT 419 I LOOK IN U MAIL BOX AN U MAGA KNOW U GAME, FOOL LIKE U PASS USELF AN LEAVE D GAME TO REAL MEN. SMALL BOI LIKE U NO WELCOME HERE TAKIN MAGA FROM ME. YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA D POVERTY WEY FIRST FORSTRATE DEM NA D FORSTRATE GO FALL FOR YOUR HEAD. POVERTY U HAVE AN POVERTY IS UR LIFE. GOD ABADON U. JESUS ABADON U. DEVIL NA GO KILL U THIEF. DEVIL NA EAT U SOUL AN SHIT YOU BONES INTO HAIL FIER. U ARE CAUSED AN ALL U GENERATION IS CAUSED BY U THIEF AN BEGGAR LIKE U. U LIFE NA WOTHLESS AN FORSTRATED AN YOU SHAL DIE BAD BAD DEATH OF BURNIG AN NOBODI SHALL BURY U COS THEY AFRED OF U CAUSE.THIS SHALL HAPPEN SOON SOON BCOS I GO TO OGUN SHRINE AND PUT CANDLE FOR U HEAD AN SAY, BURN DIS FOOL, SEND DEVIL WEY KILL HIM OOOOOO

JESUS ABADON U
GOD HATE U
OGUN BURN U
DEVIL KILL U

DIS SHALL HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN

"jack bentley" p dot soludo zero zero two @yahoo.com

Quote:
Hello,
please i don't appreciate your e-mail to me as much as i don't understand what you mean i find it offensive, if you know me from somewhere just tell me so, from your e-mail to me i can deduce you are insulting me, i implore you to stop.
Sincerely

Jack
how polite.

Tr4cey F0wl3r:
Quote:
He is saying you are a scammer and that God and Jesus have abandoned your soul forever. After you have died and gone to hell, Satan will fuck you in the ass for all eternity with no lubrication. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

now I'm wondering whether to send him more curses or jut leave it to the pros Very Happy

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I was wondering who G0m3r was for this. Laughing

I about peed myself when I got the email, people at work were wondering what I was laughing at.

That was me. Please keep abusing him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear it ain´t me babe.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent. He may have blocked my address, they seem to after a while. I may have to boil up another one. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic