SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New 419 ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted the whole thing here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140928

What set the red flag for me for this mail was the way the email was righten, the the fact that the financial service uses Yahoo Canada.

What do you think?

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any free email such as yahoo from a Financial Institution is a dead give away.

That is Chinese Yahoo with a Nigerian phone number so there is no doubt that their services are 100% risky free.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, it's not new....loan scams have been around for a long time and entail a fee to get the loan transferred to you.
The scammer is using @yahoo.cn which is China, not Canada. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very few things about the 419 scam are new... different details, a dust off and a dash of disease-of-the-week and it goes out as new.

I was always amazed that it works at all, but sadly it does. Admittedly the first one i ever saw went to my father, who is very security-aware and wasn't going to be had for any money, so i got off to a good start.

respawned
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am busy with a loan lad atm.
He wants a release fee and I have been trying really hard to send it but something keeps going wrong. He has a lot of patience even after 5 weeks of this he still hasn't lost his cool.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool
Figures. First time I seen that theme in a 419.

*Updated knowledge base, noting .cn is China not Canada *

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weas and I qualified for 3.5 mil once:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129102

That call is kinda long but it will show you how they run the scam if you listen to it. They try to get cash out of you for "collateral" and "insurance".

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loan scams always seemed slightly pointless to me - i know that desperate people are more likely to pay out - if they need a loan and can't get it from a reputable lender. How are they really gonna get loads of money for the scammer.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you think you can get the money back tenfold in a week or so, you can get it from anywhere. pawn your jewelery, sell your car, miss a mortgage payment or two. It's ok, you'll just pay it all back when the new loan comes through.

we know the next bit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic