SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don't have a pink pony so I've asked a lad for one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent in response to a loan lad's mass mail

Quote:
Hello
I am and I am ten years old.

I would like to borrow some money so I can buy a pony. I want a white one, and I will need food for the pony and a stable. Can I borrow 3000 pounds?

Lad duly responds...
Quote:
Hello Dear,
We will release the opportunity of doing business with you and also help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you the loan as you have ask for.

Before we commence on the loan repayment terms and condition(Transfer), we will need you to fill and submit back to us the below form which will qualify you for this loan you are requesting from us.

This could get very silly Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, I love a good pony story, please keep us informed.

Maybe he could loan you enough to get the white horse artificially inseminated with a "pink pony dye" suppository.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe you because a proper bank wouldn't extend credit to anyone under eighteen.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ guess they are not a proper bank because they approved little Ethel's loan...

Quote:
Hello
I got your mail. The details for the loan application is in good shape and i
have the loan terms and conditions in this mail which i require you take note in considering before you respond.

Below are the loan terms and repayment plan for the loan amount of £3,000.00 which you are to let us know of your best option for the loan before we can proceed to the transfering step of the loan.

And then attaches a loan repayment schedule based on a straight 3% over 3 years... bargain! However the payment is a bit high for a 10 year old who only gets a tenner a week spending money so Ethel, being a bright kid, comes up with a plan to make the payments...

Quote:
Dear Mr Hawk

Thank you for your email. The repayments are more that I can pay from my pocket money so I got on facebook and chatted to my friends Shazney and Chaveera and we are going to get the pony between us to share and we can get that money if we do that especially as Shazney sez she can always lift a tenner from her mums purse if we get short. Is that OK?

So yes, we want to borrow the money for the pony.

We had a look on horsemart and there is a cute one for sale so please send the money soon.

Ethel

I can see a trip to the WU coming soon where Mr Honk will find out they don't serve 10 year old kids.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Please keep us posted. this could be a real funny bait.

Tell the mugu that your school friends also want to borrow money to buy
different things.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone would like to be Ethel's schoolmates feel free to ask for a loan for a new Wii-Box-360 or even a pony of your own...

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ik-out-1112.google.com (ik-out-1112.google.com [66.249.90.182])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id r38si575147ugc.67.2008.06.13.12.46.53;
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.249.90.182 as permitted sender) client-ip=66.249.90.182;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.249.90.182 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
q11mr2947920ebd.61.1213386413263;
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.113.2 with HTTP; Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:46:53 -0700
Subject: LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I feel a trip to my youth coming on... and for that I need a new motorised scooter. Let's see if my dream comes true.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I think it might

Quote:
i just read a mail from your friend who said he his looking for a bit loan. I willl be willing to give to him the loan if he is ready to agree to my company loan terms which is the monthly repayment schedule for the loan. I just have to send to him the loan application form which he will be needed to fill and send back to me soon to start with the process of the loan.

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked for money to buy a pet bull.
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for $55 million to buy a large raisin cake.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I can get a loan for the Zebras I'm trying to buy....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sunshine - after you get the loan to buy the pink pony, ask for another loan to feed it. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can the mods sticky this, for the lad-huggers to see? The lads will stop at nothing... even scamming children.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry bearkat - doesn't warrant being stickied, but a link can be sent to any lad hugger you desire. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Says...

Quote:
I got your mail. Since it nyour first time attendance to this transferring method, i will advice you of a very popular question that will definately come from the bank manager or the bank officials. This question will all have to go this way " Whom are you sending this money to" ask by the bank manager or the bank staff. As an expo to you, i will like you to tell then at the bank were you will be transfering the
£109 that you are sending the fund to your family friend or your cousin who travelled to Nigeria for visit. With this answer, you will be able to make the transfer and also receive this loan from me and when receiving the loan, you will as well tell then at the bank that your family friend or your cousin whom you first send mony to have send you some money which you will like to confirmed from then at the bank and then you can handover the details which you will be receiving from my transferring bank to then to help you pick up the loan.

Plus a load more stuff. Nice how they are telling little girls how to lie.

However little (10) simply replies...

Quote:
That was all very interesting but I still do not know what a western onion is. I have never seen one. Is there one in Leeds? Can anyone use them or do you have to be a grown-up?

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenny wants a manbearpig. (South Park fans will recognize this)
It will give Al Gore something to be serial about, after it kills Kenny.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea. If Ethel gets sick of her new pet mugu, a concerned parent could suddenly intercept the emails accusing the lad of being a pedophile.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great bait you have going there, perhaps I may need a loan myself, keeping on the theme of how low they will go, I think my small child needs a life saving operation, fundraising has gotten me to within $5,000 of the $50,000 I need.

May I suggest in the interest of everybodies bait of this lad that all baits are independant of the others, if everybody is the friend of another school girl, as soon he twigs on one of the baits, all baits may be ruined, it is a risk that doesn't need to be taken.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine - is the pony going to enter the bait at any stage? Would your lad believe in your talking horse character?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Orphelia - he's already rung Ethel's mobile but her "dad" (me) answered it. Fortunately for Ethel he had such an inpenetrable accent we never got beyond yelling "Hello!" at each other for 5 minutes (I love wasting their phone credits like that).

@Thomas - I don't think that Ushas is right for this bait, anyway he's far too busy trying to buy one of Kelly's zebra right now - he would appreciate the company Shocked

Anyway after getting three very detailed explanations on how Western Union works Ethel sent this to him...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deko

We dont have a western onion but I found out you can send moneygram from the postie. Will that be OK.

Me and Chav and Shaz managed to get the 109 pounds but we are going to have to put it back before Shazs uncle sees that its gone so do get back to me soon on the moneygram thing

Eth

Moneygram won't serve 10 year olds but Shazney has a bank account so if he can provide details of his...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ excellent !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Friendly Fisher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread should come with a warning!
I nearly wet my pants laughing... Comedy material!!

Keep up the good work!

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He rang up again and we went through three or four minutes of "What"... "Who are you?", "HELLO!!!" again.... mind you maybe if I hadn't been rustling a crisp packet by the mouthpiece of the phone at the time I could have heard him better Wink

I used the fact he spoke to a fourty-odd year old bloke rather that the 10 year old schoolgirl he was probably expecting in Ethel's next letter. I think Dad might end up chopping Mr Hawk's dolla...

Quote:
Hi

OMG I left my fone at home today and you got my dad when you rang up! He's going absolutely spare and wanting to know who you are and having a right leppy at me!! Dont ring again or he's going to go completely ballistic and find out about the pony and everything and that will be well dreary.

Anyway me and Shaz went to the postie and they said we were too young to use moneygram and you have to be 18 which is pants I reckon.

But Shaz says we can use her brother's bank account to send you the money cos her brother is well cool (and lush!) but we need to send it to a bank account in where you are.

Have you got a bank account number we can send the money to?

Eth

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been approved for my loan for the pet bull, complete with the terms of the loan. Unbelievable since I'm only 10 years old Shocked
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you believe this utter creep...

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I will not ring you again so that your dad will not spare you. Since you are below the sending age, i will like you to use Shaz brother to send the fee through Money Gram Office.

You can not make the payment through bank to bank transfer due to some security reasons to know that my company account number is not disposed out to a third party. I want to believe the fact that Shaz's brother should be above 18yrs old and he can help you go to the bank to make this payment by telling him that you want to send the fee(£109) to your Friend in Nigeria. By so doing this fee can be send to us to enable the loan to get transferred to you in the next working day

Regards

Dr

So he now acknowledges that he is dealing with a kid and he still wants the money. What a barstool.

I will get a bank account out of him if it kills me.

Everyone else... make his life a living hell Twisted Evil

++ edit ++
Sent him this this morning (now I've sobered up from a night in the pub Embarassed )

Quote:
Hello Mr Hurk

Yeah good idea not to call... my dad is well minging about the whole thing and thinks I have a pedofile stalker!

Well Shaz brother is being a right dork about it and sez that moneygram is for chavs and losers and he doesnt want to go down the postie as its full of grannies picking up their pensions and dolies getting handouts. Anyway he's only 16 but he has a bank account cos you can have bank accounts at any age in England and he has a job working bins for the council.

Dunno what to do now, any ideas? If you could change your mind just this once on the bank thing we could send you the money online today.

Eth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic