SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Boston Celtics - your NBA champs!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we had nothing to root for in terms of football and baseball in the mid-late 80's in Wisconsin (the Bucks always found a way to lose when it mattered); I couldn't help but love the days of McHale, Bird, Parrish, Ainge etc... Go Celtics!!!

Plus anytime I see Jack Nicholson (you're cool...we GET IT ALREADY!) and Spike "no talent assclown" Lee in the stands at Laker games I want to vomit!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack is back in the stands? I thought they made him an honorary coach or something b/c he's practically sitting with the team on the floor.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the Lakers will win game (4).

Edit- I wrote game 5 but I meant game 4. Its 58-40 at the half. Embarassed

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^?!?! Confused Confused That's exactly the kind of short-sighted thinking I hope afflicts the Lakers in the 2nd 1/2.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure has. The Lakers suck. 75-75.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
The Lakers suck.

I see you have seen the light. My work here is done. Cool

ETA: GO CELTICS!!!!!!!
ETA: Greenifying my entire post

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this game...my heart was crushed so early in this game...now up by 5 with 2 :30 to go!!

GO CELTICS!!!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG the game doesn't even start until the last 5 mins of the game.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

What a game huh

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I agree, what a game!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodness gracious!!!! From 24 points down & they iced 'em!!!! I can't wait to see the highlights. Laughing Damn that was amazing! Once Boston's defense kicked in it was over for the defense challenged Lakers.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An incredible example of pwndage by Boston.

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT A GAME. come back of the year! Shocked

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sat praying that Boston would win and they did! What a game! Go Celtics!

Have I mentioned before that I hate the Lakers!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an exciting/epic game that was! The first quarter did have me really nervous as their defense was great as usual, but the offense was just not there. However, when that picked up, there was no stopping them! Coming back from 24 points down, with no home crowd to lift you, was truly remarkable
Every Celtic contributed to this amazing win and good things always happen when the big 3 all have solid games as they did last night and I do believe Doc outcoached Phil Jackson Very Happy
I'm amazed that so many people paid in excess of 10K for seats....just to watch girly man and his team be whipped by the Celtics.

I can't wait for Pierce to hold that MVP trophy (the one that really matters)

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Defense Defense Defense, didn't I say this earlier? That is what wins championships.

Now if Dallas can only figure that out, or I may just dump them for the new Oklahoma City team.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% agree w/ Ook, it's the defense (& hitting your free throws) that wins championships. The Lakers' can't play D, & certainly not championship D. Boston has the best defense in the league & they can score, so just connect the dots from there.

I wasn't worried at all b/c I knew they would come back. The Lakers jumped out to such a big lead, it was inevitable they couldn't sustain it and somebody on the Celtics would remember to start defending them to within an inch of their lives. Once Boston started hitting their shots, it was OVAH.

Phil Jackson is an aaight coach. The major downside with him is he's all about the offense. Yeah it's cool when your star has an 80 point game, but 80 points isn't going to win you a game, especially when you aren't lifting a finger to stop the other team from scoring. Doc Rivers coached a helluva game!!! He was there for the team & kept motivating them & when he put 5 scorers on the court I was like oh they got this!

I hope they finish them on Sunday in LA. That would be fantastic!!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the biggest choke I have seen in professional sports. The Laker's shot slection was pathetic in the 4th quarter. What were you thinking Kobe?

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Also, which I think is even more telling, did Lamar Odom even suit up for the second half?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Was he even in the building?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I loved the drive that Ray Allen made in the 4th quarter, while Sacha just moved aside and watched. That was priceless Laughing

@thefife....the green looks good on you Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Lotta Cool

Yes that was a BEAUTIFUL play. Poor Sasha looked like he didn't know what to do when Allen blew right thru him. Of course he didn't know what to do b/c defense is not something Phil is heavy into developing in his players as evidenced by the fact that no one else even tried to stop Allen. Laughing Oh yeah, Phil told them to "stay @ home", what kind of stupid defensive coaching is that?!?! But seriously, there was no one in the vicinity of the lane. Shocked

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lakers need to thank the hell out of their lucky stars. They pulled out another ugly win, that's cool, now Boston can finish them on their home court.

Kobe said they will "probably" have to play better if they want to win 2 in Boston...PROBABLY?!?!?! Is he on crack?

Not that it matters anyway, Boston is obviously the superior team in every way.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I keep saying they need to drug test Kobe. It just ain't natural.

Go Celtics! It will be awesome to see you win it on your home court.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic