SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unlucky for Some!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys and Gals, today is Friday 13th dontchaknow? Anyone remember when it was cool to know why its considered unlucky, before Dan Brown went and told every man and his dog?

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had any particuarly unlucky experiences on a Friday the 13th? And as a side note, if anyone can reccommend a truly scary film to watch tonight that would be ace-would be fitting to watch a Jason film, but they aint scary nuff.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a flat tire on my bike this morning on my way to work. Not exactly the worst thing in the world I suppose, but the tube was only one week old.

Oh yea, one other thing too. <a href="http://images.google.com/images?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS274&q=megan%20fox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank">Megan Fox</a> keeps trying to call me here at work. She keeps dialing my number and then just before the connection can be made, and my phone would start ringing, something happens to the line and the call is unable to connect. Weird, huh?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Oh yea, one other thing too. <a href="http://images.google.com/images?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS274&q=megan%20fox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank">Megan Fox</a> keeps trying to call me here at work.

She was just calling to see if you had directions to my house. My phone was off and she was so excited to get over, she called everyone to find out how to get here. It's all sorted out and she's over here now.

As I said in another thread... I was born on a Friday the 13th. So, it was a super lucky day for the ladies.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a physical therapy appointment at 8:30 this morning. Because of my disability I must use special transportation. We got to the appointment, only to learn that the power was off there, so they were sending everybody away. My driver took me back home, where I discovered a voice-mail message cancelling my appointment. The VM was time-stamped three minutes AFTER my pick-up time.

Oh, well, I had a lovely ride and some nice conversation with the driver and the other passengers.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My power went off and I was late to work, oh no wait that was on a Wednesday.... Ok so like my wife kicked me out the house and wanted a divorce for no reason, damn that was a Thursday and not even a 13th. I have some really good birthdays on friday the 13th, no that doesn't help either.... Wait does this mean Friday the 13th is nothing but confirmation bias?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably, and for an amazing article by Skinner himself go here:http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Skinner/Pigeon/

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday the 13th was the day I got married, the day I got divorced , the day paint went all over me when walking under a ladder, the day I fell through a crack in the pavement and today I got fired from my job
Selling lucky white heather

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday the 13th was the day I met jojo........go figure.........
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best day of your life eh Harry?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While today is not over, I do not recall anything particularly or unusually bad happening to me on a Friday the 13th. Jinx.

doodle bug wrote:
today I got fired from my job
Sad I'm sorry to hear that.

jojobean wrote:
As I said in another thread... I was born on a Friday the 13th. So, it was a super lucky day for the ladies.

puke I have plenty of these nice designer "bags" for those who need or want them.
Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

friday the 13th has never been a good day for me. one time I was in a accident and broke me back and neck. another one my dog died. in 87 I got arrested. today I got to work and all the computers and the phone system was down because a electrision cut the wrong wire.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you're stuck in Chad, thousands of miles from home, completely broke, with a bum leg and an evil driver demanding thousands of dollars for your release, every day is Friday the 13th.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite newscaster died today. Sad

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I performed a play, then sprained my ankle. Our group won. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got lost in deepest darkest Clackmannanshire last night.
I dont blame Friday the 13th but my inability to follow directions when the map is in the back of the car under all the boxes I was shifting.

Oh and my forgetting to put on my pentangle necklace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic