SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm not fooling ANYBODY with THIS webpage.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SofaKing Re: Todd Ed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got some lads responding to one of my motoredbikes on craigslist, and thought i just might be able to get something, anything sent to me.
i could be an awesome scambaiter. all i'm lacking is time, money, and knowledge. haha Rolling Eyes
anyhoo, i'm almost embarrased to show you this:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Pujq1ek5erYkimpfn3OigEE70FcrzjA-?cq=1
have a mugu kinda on, but when he sees the site, he wont be falling for my lame attempt at garnering a trophy. I just CAN'T do this with a straight face, or seriousness.
i care not thats my real email addy. i'll be getting a domain name soon and wont have to worry about it. i dont worry anyway. 6'6" tall, 330lbs.

PS-YES i stole somebody's scholarship idea.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Razz

Good concept - The trophies that are handmade by the lads are rare indeed, and need alot of convincing and persuasion on your part for them even to consider doing anything before getting paid upfront, and even if they bite, you need to consider all sorts of modalities, eg shipping 9that is, if you want it personally for keeps and not just a trophy)

Keep up the good work.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy

Might I suggest adding a picture of the previous winner claiming her prize. (You know ...a giant check Laughing.)

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should change that to a MONTHLY prize. Lads are not going to wait until December to find out. Oh and the monthly prize is always being awarded THIS FRIDAY! LOL

Oh wait wait, better yet,
Offer a WEEKLY $10,000 prize and each month the four winners will be entered into the Big $100,000 monthly prize. The 12 annual monthly winners will be automatically entered into the Quarterly...bi-annually, Yearly, whatever....for $1,000,000! The trick is that the lad is automatically entered and receives NO prize until the end. If he wins the weekly, he can't get his prize until the monthly contest is over, and once the monthly win, he has to wait until his entry is met at the quarter finals, or the spearchucker contentual invitational, or whatever.
lather, rinse, repeat....

Hey, look at that! A Nice picture of last years winner.....

Shows you what happens when the office gets slow......

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony

Last edited by Marvinator on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That site is very not bad! And the fair in Alaska sounds like a total hoot. Very Happy

I agree that you should offer a monthly prize though. Patience and reason are not too common amongst lads!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a similar idea in mind which I dreamed up while caning it through town avoiding all the nastied-up Corsas and Civics which fart around offending my eyes and torturing my mind.

it must take ages to make a car look that bad.

hmm.

Quick edit to say: in reality there are a lot of totally legitimate companies with very dodgy web pages. Poor SEO, early 90s appearance, cloned buttons, shaky pictures, default fonts, horrific layout, and behind it a long-established, profitable and entirely honourable firm. Quite often it's one whose first interest is getting on and making stuff rather than having a huge web presence. I could point out several but i'd rather stay friends with them Wink

SofaKing Re: Todd Ed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Marvinator,

oh man! thats JUST what i needed! thanks alot. good work Twisted Evil Razz Exclamation

i'm gonna throw that up there shortly.

Obi-Wan: i like your beer fridge Twisted Evil

thanks to everyone else. i'll be sure to change it to a monthly drawing.

ps...which one is me? ha

hahahaha thats awesome Smile

PPS--i dont know HOW someone did it, but "I" left a comment yesterday on the blog from "me". that was kind of scary. i havent been on the computer since thursday. i deleted the comment.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic