SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

baiters baiting baiters for fun!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started baiting myself. Now I am hoping to get me on safari.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@firehouse5 great point... I try to pick up as many gmail lads as I can. to see if I can get them to move. always fun.

about the topic, great answers.. It seems most baiters are decent hard working vigilantes focused on the mission.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a vigilante.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nor am I.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vigilante

Main Entry: vig·i·lan·te
Pronunciation: \ˌvi-jə-ˈlan-tē\
Function: noun
Etymology: Spanish, watchman, guard, from vigilante vigilant, from Latin vigilant-, vigilans
Date: 1856

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice

I think we fit under the technical definition but that is just me.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiters bait scammers for fun. For real fun baiters make baiters spew coffee over their keyboards and monitors by posting up scamers crossdressing with cucumbers in their mouths and fish on their heads.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a badger for a while and it was pretty annoying. He was doing pretty poor mockeries of lads. If you ignore them they'll leave.

And if scambaiters are not vigilantes...what else?

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another definition from Wiki:

Quote:
A vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his or her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient.

We don't ignore the due process of law, we just try to help it along. Very Happy

The term vigilante sounds so negative.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take the name vigilante. It sounds so cool! Like something from a movie. Much more exciting than my current position as Heidi Klum's personal photographer.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steam wrote:
I had a badger for a while and it was pretty annoying.

Steam, you've only been here for eight days.
That is about the length of time in which any new Eater member either gets hit by badgers or asks questions about them.

When you've been here a little longer the likelihood diminishes to about zero chance. Laughing

Strange really. Confused

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sheboppe - mine was from Merriam-Webster - I am more apt to listen to them than wiki Smile

Edit: to add by MW's definition - We are a volunteer committee, we are organized to suppress and punish a particular crime, as the current process of law is inadequate.

Suppress - We bait the criminals to keep them from baiting real victims. Therefor suppressing their criminal activities.

Punish - Not all of us, but some choose to punish the criminal by making them pose in a ridiculous manner, or by sending them to some remote place where they can be stranded, as well as other forms of punishment dealt out here, forms, etc....

The broad definition: a self-appointed doer of justice. I believe we all came here of our own free will and decided to serve justice in an area the law was unable.

pony Mortar x4
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
... When you've been here a little longer the likelihood diminishes to about zero chance.

BB hit the nail on the head. In my first month or two baiting I must have had a dozen possible b**gers but I've run across exactly none in the past 3+ years.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
When you've been here a little longer the likelihood diminishes to about zero chance. Laughing

That's so true BB,
I remember I had six hacking attempts on my mailbox, four BADgers and two lads phoned my home number but put the receiver down in the first week of my baiting career.

It all seems so boring now. Sad Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can get H.buttox to go on safari, do I get a hat?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
@sheboppe - mine was from Merriam-Webster - I am more apt to listen to them than wiki Smile

Edit: to add by MW's definition[...].

Speaking of MW:

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1273/ (slightly nsfw).

(don't hit me... Wink )

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bruin -- HAHAHA my lazy a** ain't leaving my house.. if you can get me to safari, I would have your kids!

haha
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...have them do what? Shocked

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a time when I was thinking that you would get a Hello Kitty! for having discovered (been made fun of) just one of these interesting characters Embarassed

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never had a bagger; and I am around for some time. What happend to me from the strange people you meet section was:

- One real victim who acted so strange I took him for a lad, badger, baiter or whatever. My fault Embarassed

- One baiterette who acted so weak in the brain to tell lads about ongoing baits and course only disturbances. Rolling Eyes

- One lad who acted so *very* strange (let's call him J0EL) that I really was tempted to believe it was a badger. My wrong again Embarassed

So it is 2:0 agains me with one undecided outcome.

And I feel n00b enough to be interested in a bait versus a fluffy kitty cat one day Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BB, I think Steam may have been referring to this person: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140555

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken the really off-topic parts of this thread away, in the hope that it'll make it easier to stay on topic from here on. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a badger.

Well, sorta. I got wires crossed during one of my baits where I was chasing someone who appeared to be a US based check mule. Turned out to be a baiter, but it became obvious after only 2 or 3 emails so little time was wasted on either end.

There was a troll that showed up a few months ago claiming big plans to stop all the 419'ers. I played with him for a few weeks, but he was more mental patient than badger.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

William Wankur wrote:
I got wires crossed during one of my baits

This happened to me once, too. But use of silly words/names and ocasional l337 in the siggy line (e.g. "message-id: 1-4m-4-5C4M-8A173I2") helps to resolve this kind of thing soon. Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mother always said;

Quote:
Don't do that! You'll get hairy palms or even worse, you'll go blind!

So please hear her words and don't bait yourself! Even if you are a Master Baiter, it is a sin in the eyes of the Church of T W A T.

PS My dad always said:
Quote:
It's mine and I'll bait it all I want, get lost punk!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Your dad is a man after my own heart.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic