SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It makes sense now why the cow seller is related to the driver because the driver would have to be close to the guy recieving such a large amount of money on part of his behalf.

The lads might have been barred from the cafe altogether from taking too many liberties perhaps. I hear internet cafes are not cheap to run in that part of the world. How do you think they are going about their 'feeding'? Sitting out in the same street asking the same people as they walk by everyday? They would be the talk of the town thats for sure.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW,

For me and other aficionados, could you give us your best guess as to how these two knuckle-draggers think they're going to get out of this?

If they are not e-mailing or phoning anyone, they're not going to be getting help any time soon. There are no jobs (especially for people with broken legs) and even begging doesn't seem like a viable option. It seems like a full-TWAT press to which they have no answer.... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To bad it's not locust season...
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are mentioning publishing this bait, but I would say that a published book would be more in order. I think this would truly be a great book. And if you really manage to get ND to Chad it would be the perfect ending. To make it more interesting it could be a mixture of the real emails along with some artistic guesswork based on the information at hand (much like most "true" stories, but this one would be much more accurate and unique). There could be some great action scenes with the boys getting shot at and all.

Think about it, there would be no other book like it. Imagine how cool it would be to have the first book based on a true story that includes the actual dialogue from all of the character's mouthes. Truly epic.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see that dialog now..

"hey stinky.."

"what is it leggy?"

"you suck man, really suck"

"yeah, but I gotta have money......wait you mean as a JOKE?" Twisted Evil
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, are they shaving and cutting their hair?

If not, they should look like REAL missionaries by now in their TWAT robes.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanna say congrats to all of you for this great bait. It is becomming addictive Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, at this point, I really have no idea how they will get home. They surely did not check their email like they should have. I have a feeling that Dover will be leaving soon. Not yet, but more like the day that Adamu finally gets around to checking his email.

The funny thing is, when I talked to Senor Cow Seller yesterday, he mentioned that ADamu expressed great frustration with the church. That's just funny to me. He is even complaining about us to his new friends. These guys are as screwed as any lad I have ever seen. This is just lasting so long. I don't think we will ever come close to having a bait this fun again.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
YW,

For me and other aficionados, could you give us your best guess as to how these two knuckle-draggers think they're going to get out of this?

If they are not e-mailing or phoning anyone, they're not going to be getting help any time soon. There are no jobs (especially for people with broken legs) and even begging doesn't seem like a viable option. It seems like a full-TWAT press to which they have no answer.... Laughing

Funny that you should ask that question because I was just talking about that yesterday with Big Worm.

If I were them, here is what I would do. Since I could no longer rely on my friends from home, I would be forced to make new friends, and rely on their charity. The "cow seller" (the guy with the bank account who is willing to be a funnel for money sent from Nigeria) and his brother (the driver a.k.a. "the hand") are no longer much of a help other than providing the lads with a place to rest their stinky bodies at night. I am sure that the lads have promised the driver that if he drives them back, they will repay him. The driver has obviously shot this idea down because they already made this promise once before and it did not pan out.

So, who would I try to make friends with? I would immediately make my way over the UNHCR office and talk to them. I would tell them that we were missionaries that became abandoned. Perhaps they would be able to direct me to some helpful people.

Here is the other possibility. Since the lads are sponging off of the driver, the driver is going to get sick to death of seeing them there everyday, like the trash that never gets picked up. I would think that at some point, he would just drive them back for free the next time that he visits his brother in N'Djamena.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bwahaha...I soooo love this bait!!!

And for your amusement another tidbit of the life there now. I stumbled over this just a minute ago, it is news about Austrian soldiers returning from Abeche.
http://orf.at/ticker/292566.html (in german)
Usually not interesting, if there wasn´t this sentence in it:
"Die Österreicher waren froh, dem feucht-schwülen Klima der beginnenden Regenzeit im Tschad entkommen zu sein"

which translates to:

"The Austrians were happy to have escaped the wet-humid climate of the beginning rain season in Chad" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ahh...well...our lads don´t have that much luck I suppose Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the rain must make it incredibly miserable. Now, they are dealing with heat AND humidity. The forecast for Abeche is absolutely hilarious as of late. Everyday has thunderstorms. Everyday is still over 100 degrees. Everyday stinky and the leg are sleepng outside. I would pay a lot of money just to be able to see them, from afar.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Legendary .. really awesome, you guys. Anyone who wants to top this has a mission ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
So, who would I try to make friends with? I would immediately make my way over the UNHCR office and talk to them. I would tell them that we were missionaries that became abandoned. Perhaps they would be able to direct me to some helpful people.

If the UNHCR officials were to do some investigating into the missionary organization and were to find their way to this thread, they would fall out of their chairs and roll about on the floor in spasms of uncontrollable laughter with the two dumbfounded idiots standing there watching.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Why not tell them anyway, I'm sure they could use a laugh: it's [email protected] Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, if the hand should ever drive them back to the other Chad place for free, as YW mentioned, how would they get back to Nigeria from there?

And, where are you trying to get ND to go? To Abeche? How is he going to get there?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the thing... getting from Abeche to Ndjamena is a chore. However, that is just a small leg of the trip. Getting from Chad to Nigeria is not easy. That is over 1k miles.

The goal is to first get Nd to Ndjamena. Then, we want to move him further to Abeche, for a possible meeting there. That would be the best EVER!

Goat

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, maybe making a modality, like have the Hand meet ND there and bring him to Stinky, as a surprise Smile To talk to Cow seller and say that a representative from the church (ND) will be coming there and needs a lift. He will pay once he sees Stinky and the leg. And that Stinky should not know about it, since its a surprise Very Happy That will be evil Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Bait made me HAVE TO POST FOR THE FIRST time!

Here is what I have to say: You folks involved in this have earned my thanks respect and admiration. AWESOME, TOTALLY AWESOME.

I am only about half way through..... But late last night, the wanted poster, with photos of stinky and his brother written in arabic..... With the heading... That translates to read..WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE....

PRICELESS.....

That put me over the edge, I laughed so fncking hard, I cried, coughed and damn near threw up from laughing so hard...

You gentlemen and ladies do not know how much I needed that ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for providing this wonderful modality for amusement!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thanks much for the kind words! Now do us a favour and stick around and bait, if you aren't already! I love hearing that we get people invovled with this bait. Hopefully, it has been as entertaining for everyone else as it has been for us. Laughing

Goat

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What tamja said. I'm really down in the dumps right now, and you guys are putting a smile on my face every day. Keep up the great work.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That's good to hear that. We're glad that someone other than the lads are having a good laugh about all this.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a great map of Chad Image

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan

Last edited by Strongside on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those boys are just plain lazy! I only just got back from 2k mile road trip through worse! Hmph! Whining all that time about a little "its hot! My brother's leg is festering. Why do the locals want to kill us? The army is scary!"

first hot and humid, to outright hot (I went through georgia too jojobean ALL of geogria. Macon is a frying pan), then that turned into fog and humidity, which turned into a nice sunny perfect day if not for the fact 90% of the state I was driving through, at this point, was under 30 feet of extra water. Nice chat with the army and ENTIRE local law enforcement. I should send a letter to the Airborn thanking them. They are very helpful when talking to, and buying donuts with.

Then several hours jaunting through the back country, passing the Amish (don't make the horse go VROOM), until finally getting out of the great floods into (dun dun dunnnnnn!!) thats right! Tornados! Which once again brought out the NEXT state's entire local law enforcement to close down all roads in the direction I wished to go.

And I still got home before 3 am.........and all stinky and the leg have is what? 1500? and its ALL the same? Tsch, typical lazy mugus.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing is though, you had a car and didn't sleep outside the night before. That's funny, because the two idiots in Chad are. Laughing

Goat

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I slept in Tennessee. Does that count? Wink

Just kidding! Tennessee is great! Love the appalacian roads, and the food. MMMMMM...... Crying or Very sad no more good southern cookin'...

But anyway. Stinky and the leg could surely walk(pogo) across Chad. It would only take them about 70 days....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic