SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today's rant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They've been here since Friday afternoon. The entire time, they've put me down behind my back and told my girlfriend that I'm a bad person. Why? Well apparently since I drink, smoke and "gamble" (free online poker), I'm a bad human being, according to them. (They don't even know about baiting).

Plus, they brought my girlfriend's nephews who are uncontrollable monsters that have laid waste to the house, tormented our pets and have driven me nuts.
As a result I have spent most of the time I've been home in my office with the door shut because between them watching Faux News all day and screaming kids chasing the dog around, I just can't handle it. Then I get criticized for "not being friendly".

This coming from the same people who slept on my Tempurpedic mattress all weekend, enjoyed my big HDTV, ate the food in my fridge and caused me to get locked out of MY house today because they took MY keys and garage opener.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox now. Had to get that off my chest.
banghead

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sucks! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send them on safari...

How long are they down for? Hope you're getting them out of your space soon.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They leave Friday evening. I plan on a full ritualistic cleansing of the house and anything else they've touched. I then plan on next time I end up at their place, doing the same thing.

I'd almost rather have Stinky and The Leg stay with me.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really feel for you. Last time that happened was back in the days of dial up and I dragged a phone line into the garage. I sat at my work bench just about every minute I was not at work venting via email to my support group. I still catch hell for being aloof for those four days. Just last week I was reminded that I refused to buy rolls of dollars so that my auntie in law could go play slots. I asked her what she would do if she hit it big. "Buy some jewelry." was her response. I refuse to be baited into an argument so I just turn around and go clean the grime off my bicycle chain. I put an organic respirator on and nail the drive line with solvents. Keeps everyone out of the garage. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who are "they?"

They are in your home, and you are providing a great deal of hospitality. If they are going to visit, they need to respect you, and treat you with courtesy. As long as your girlfriend is happy with you, and your drinking, smoking, and free online gambling doesn't bother her, then they really don't have any right to step on you. Even if those things did bother her, it is between the two of you.

Maybe I'm a hard-ass, but when I go out of my way to be nice to people, have them into my home, feed them, entertain them, give up my free time for them, and put up with them for several days, they can be nice. If they can't or don't want to be, I simply tell them to bug off.

You are who you are. Since they don't live with you, and they aren't going to marry you, it's none of their business.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time they plan a visit. You will be away and you have a house sitter already booked.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic