SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
All day? That sucks. That means that it will take me weeks to publish this thing. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I am truly impressed by your dedication. Very nice. Hopefully, we can supply some more laughter with these gentlemen.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Casimir
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two clips from Abeche that show every-day life in that place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Bg8o_9I1c

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5655110092957441052
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have some updates. I just spoke with Hamza, the cow seller. Adamu and co are still in Abeche. I asked why they are not checking their email. He said they have no money to eat, much less check their email. I made a VERY interesting discovery. He said that Adamu and co are staying with his brother. I asked his brother's name. Anyone want to take a guess? Emeka!!!! That's right. The Cow Seller Hamza and Emeka the Hand are related. They are brothers. I asked them how Adamu and his brother met Hamza and he said this (paraphrased):

Quote:
I don't know them from Nigeria, I know them from Abeche. They stay with my brother at his place, my brother drove them from Ndjamena to Abeche. They are supposed to meet with the church but they are having many problems with the church leaders. They have no money for internet and they have no money for food. They don't work, but they are waiting for a preacher to come from the church to Abeche to get them. They are waiting for the church to send money to them so that they can get back to Nigeria or get to the pastor. They need money to eat, pay my brother and check the internet.

That's basically what I got out of it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Fantastic! It's also good to know that the Leg is still alive.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
Quote:
Also, are we sure the Leg has no computer skills?

How could he have computer skills. It would be very difficult, if not impossible for him, to type coherently while he was hopping up and down on one leg in the only internet cafe on Hospital Road! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Casimir - fantastic finds.

Next time no twat robes - next time they need to be in flashy fashion victim western clothes; jeans with a really low waist, that kind of thing.

@ JJB - lovely to hear an update - being dying to find out (but not of the heat, unlike them...) Does the cow seller know if hopalong really is injured?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I actually asked about that. To be honest, at first, he had next to no reaction; I don't think he understood. I asked again and he said, "Oh, his brother is with him here in Chad, not back home in Nigeria." He said something about not being well, but no specifics, even though I asked. I just think he didn't understand my question.

Goat

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose it's good that human nature is so inherently decent (unlike lad nature) that even in an 'interesting' place like Abeche you can find someone to help you in your desperate hour of need.

but what we really need is for the cow seller and brother to fall out with Stinkyboi and his brother badly. That would make their life interesting!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
but they are waiting for a preacher to come from the church to Abeche to get them. They are waiting for the church to send money to them so that they can get back to Nigeria or get to the pastor.

<cue crickets>
*chirp, chirp, chirp*
</crickets>

Laughing

Question: Do you think it is Brother as is blood relative OR brother as in generic "bro"?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think he is a step-brother.......

Waiter! Cheque please!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Leg, from what we can tell, is blood relative.

EDIT: This might be useful...

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how is the soundboard coming along? Do you think you will be able to give ND a call any time soon?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof has been trying to get in touch with Hamza, but for some reason he cannot. Once he gets in touch with him, he can talk to Adamu. In fact, I forgot to mention, but Hamza requested that you call Adamu around 6 AM or 8 AM tomorrow. Hopefully Prof can try that. Prof has been really busy with work these last few days. Image

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that we should give him another quick call using that other sound clip that we used before and immediately follow up with another pissy email. Then, once the soundboard is finished, try calling again and use it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahAuG1h7lcA&NR=1

the problems getting home are very evident here. No road chef. no welcome break. no anything. certainly no chance of making it on foot.

Very Happy

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading the last 20 pages or so, it's good to see that the lads are being kept busy.

YW and JJB - Doing more for international travel than British Airways

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Cow Seller Hamza and Emeka the Hand are related. They are brothers.

Shocked Imagine that ...It's a very small world, isn't it? Laughing

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a twist! Did they know they were brothers all along or was it confirmed on the Maury Povich show? Stay tuned, there's more? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Bg8o_9I1c&NR=1

The streets of the Finest destination Smile

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They have no money for internet and they have no money for food. They don't work.....

I think they need to be encouraged to work. Can't they stack camel shit or collect plastic bags or something?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just glad to know that they are still around, for selfish reasons of course. There's a couple of people at work who like to keep up with their (mis)adventures. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they're still there, because as we've been saying, we're the only ones they can possibly talk to. How the hell would they possibly get out? A 1400 mile three legged race?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
panzer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get ND to travel and the others still manage to check their e-mail on Hospital Road, wouldn't it be a big shame if ND got kidnapped on the way?

The kidnappers could torture him to get his e-mail login details, allowing a ransom note to be sent.

The leg & co may be so concerned that they'd be willing to do anything to go on a further safari to save him......
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
This is not going to happen. The lads in Abeche will never know that ND is on his way. As far as they will ever know, they have been kicked to the curb. Posing as their friends, we told them that there is nothing that we can do to help them. In fact, one frined (CZ) has told the lads that the other friend (ND) has been making fun of their predicament.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic