SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh dear. Now I'll never be able to have a facePARTY account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm heartbroken. Honestly Wink

Can't you see the tears running down my face? Rolling Eyes

(edit) Whoops, I should have said faceparty. That's what happens when you're old. Your memory goes Laughing

Last edited by wayne on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should write an email to facebook condemning this ageist bullsh*t !

Id also write to Faceparty and do the same to them aswell ... !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What makes 36 the magic age for sex offenders? Confused Rolling Eyes
And of course, sex offenders who want to join there won't lie about their ages.
What a bunch of ridiculous reasoning.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Despite malicious rumours spread by a few people on the website, it is not true that we have deleted members due to 'ageism',"

Really? I'd be curious what they call that then since the accounts have only been deleted on the basis of age. Not to mention that would do nothing to stop things. Whether or not they are 'required' to register, there are enough free email address services for them to have multi accounts. And if they think 36 is the magic number, they need to check out court records more frequently. Not even close to the median age in the papers where I am.

Just another whack idea that does more harm than good. Rolling Eyes

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What utter crap!

And what sex offender would register themselves as 36 anyway? You ain't gonna pick yourself up 12 year old saying you are 36?

Surely the best thing for them to do would be delete the accounts of everyone under 36? That way they are deleting the accounts of all the people who might be lying about their age to try and snare kids. Confused
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or how about having a MINIMUM age to keep kids off the site for predators to even hit at? No kids, no risk. Of course, kids can lie about their age too. But the kids who do that to gain access to restrictive sites put themselves to higher risk regardless of authority.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"We understand that only a minority of older users are sex offenders, but you must understand that we cannot tell which"

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. Thank goodness there are no offenders under 36 to be concerned about.

Rolling Eyes

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wayne, are you in Burma by chance? Click

The headline instantly made me think of you. Laughing

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Colour me cynical, but this sounds like a ploy on the part of a very minor player amongst networking sites to get itself discussed all over the net. Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever their reasons, implying that anyone over 36 is a potential paedophile isn't going to bring them too much good publicity.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in a bid to cut down on sex offenders misusing the site.

Where the Evil or Very Mad did they get this information that folks over 36 are more a risk to children than those under 37 ?!?!

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's something interesting. I went over to perverted-justice.com and checked out the ages of the people shown there. In the first 20 I looked at, 14 were 36 or younger compared to only 6 that were 37 or older.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LINK to a local story.

Note that one of the adults was over 36 TWO were younger at the time of the offence.
Captain Reginald Perrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Oh, that makes a lot of sense. Thank goodness there are no offenders under 36 to be concerned about.

Yeah, since I'm only 20 I can stalk as many children as I like with no hassle. \o/

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FaceParty is just attention. Their owner/management obviously doesn't have a clue about the real world.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic