SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** Cote D Ivoire or bust. A 419Eater Safari Challenge. ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Prince:
Quote:
Look forward in hearing from you before my trip to lagos. and my back to Abidjan.

Frank:
Quote:
Good morning sir

I receive the content of your mail�.I appreciate everything you said and I promise to work exactly the way you want it....

Mr. Johnson:
Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

Please furnish me with location specifications to enable me present you with availability from Lagos to Abidjan as you may require.

The race is on!!!! Twisted Evil

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
You posted that at the right time, since last night, 419weasel and myself will be trying to get her lad to Ivory Coast, fairly soon Very Happy

That's from Ivory Coast to Lagos. Does it still count? Embarassed

I called him today. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135072

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to send a lad to Abidjan.

Only thing is, my mugu uses gmail, which means, no IP verification. Crying or Very sad

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that my lad is stuck in Lagos (from Ivory Coast), can I get in, too? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not used it, but Jojo has often to suggested to folks that they use readnotify for checking for safaris. I'm sure Jojo may come along and be able to tell you more...but that ought to give you the possibility of getting the IP still from my understanding of it! Very Happy

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo and I use readnotify for everything. It technically will NOT give you the lads ip address in the same fashion (when pinging Gmail) as it would with other web-based providers. However, there is a way to use it to snag the ip, provided you can get the lad to click the "view all images" link in the e-mail. Readnotify sends a broken image link as an attachment, so if you find a reason to mix in a couple pictures, and tell mugu boy to make sure he views them all, you'll get his ip.

Hope this helps.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Shola, from Lagos, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135821

I'll post all the relevant emails in Published later. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
cancan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not completely sure how the IP locater thing works, but it sure as hell aint perfect! I just tested it on an email i sent to myself from my hotmail account, and it came back that the ISP is in america. Nothing could be further from the truth. Literally. I m not even on the same continent.

My lad's details came back as senegal which isnt a million miles from where he claims to be though.

April 2008. Two bank accounts killed.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is your internet service provider? Keep in mind if it is a company that is based in the US, it's very possible that that's where your ISP is.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
cancan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously i'm being vague here.
What i can tell you is that i'm in south east asia and that my ISP is only available in the country that i'm in. I also know that unless you use satellite, ALL internet traffic goes through a gateway in this country's capital city. For example, if i do any broadband speed test, it will always say that i am in the capital - though actually i'm about 1000 km away from there. I'm not sure why this anomaly showed up.
Sorry for being vague, but, well, you know you cant be too careful. Even lads read this forum!

April 2008. Two bank accounts killed.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, the competition is tough. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad TtT and I are already taking care of, and who already did quite some mileage for us is, according to what he says, on his way to Abidjan.
Let's see if he makes it.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He made it!

IP: 213.136.120.17

From whois:
Quote:
netname: AVISONET
address: Avenue Houdaille
address: Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
address: Ivoiry Coast

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Only a month late for the contest. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was too busy going to other places before. So I thought I'd still note down that he made it... finally... Wink

Mortar

pony pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
You have until May 31st for you lad to arrive.

He just got in.

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit, my bad. Congrats, root. I thought this one was also over at the end pf April. Crank up the humor on the bait and kick Reaper's ass for the contest!

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, made it to C d'I (I've been on vacation, out of e-mail range for a week, deliberately). He is currently looking for about $12,000 in cash, a digital camera, a Nokia phone and a laptop, which have been floating around West Africa for the past two or three months, lost by the carelessness of Simba Safari Camps and Parcel Direct. The man is a walking pith helmet machine (I shall add this latest one to my collection after sending this message).

But the good thing for me is that he is looking for the in Abidjan in order to attend a course (brochure and application forms attached). You mean you've never heard of ? Shame on you for your ignorance! Try "caprine" in the dictionary.

Image Image Image

The map and address take him to the Parliament Building in the fair city of Abidjan:

His last pathetic message about 30 hours ago to the course administrator was:
Quote:
pls i can find the place pls call me to this numuber pls 09 37 53 68.pls can tell me hoa i aill come there is no monony on me again.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last he is back from his safari on the caprinology course:
Quote:
am very sorry for contacting u the cousre was fake infact they stonled all my passport and very thing i have on me it was my mother that i called that now send money to come right nnow amin lagos now i will be at akure tomorrow sowe can take more and i went to the airport that day they said there is no fight coming from egyt and there is a good new here have being giving the plan of the airport i will we take tomorrow.when i tryed the number there is was being packed by the prime miniter of that country.and about case pls the money is for the N.G.O here i know have tryed for you dont do me like this i will pay for the money you lost.

A little explanation. rootuser was meant to meet him in C d'I coming from Egypt, but was prevented by acute appendicitis. The lad is also trying to get money from another of my characters for an AIDS/HIV NGO, hence the reference. He is still working to get the plans from the airport manager.

But the poor little lad has been wandering penniless through the hellholes of West Africa looking for a goat course in the Prime Ministerial residence of a country where he doesn't even speak the language. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just out of curiosity, does your lad's AIDS/HIV NGO have a name?? Wondering if it's related to my scammer.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

is the name I have heard (copied and pasted from a Web site).

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait... there's more!
Quote:
so what happend was that when i came to Cote d'Ivoire i went to the miniyry of agric there and i showed them the form that am looking for a place when there are doing cousre on goar rearing and i gave them the form they sent to me they looked at the form and they told me that this ppl are scanner i was sad they now said they will called the number on the form and when they call the number it was the prime miniter that picked it up all of mu dresses and passport all was being stonlen.even i sent a mail to the ms she did not reply me back.

The goods pls at this ponit i went to the adderss givimg to me by the captain i went there with the letter the police ppl said they dont know any person called the name writtig on the letter they sent to me pls at this point i will like you to mail the captain tell me that he should send the goods back to u in japan pls tell and do that.

Also u knw that i borrow money to go there and i no money to pay the person back and the total is now $200 that i will pay back and i dont know how to go about this now.And pls help me to talk to to pls give me that money for the ngo am still working with you am yours anytime.

Note: , scion of the famous electronics company, runs the NGO in Japan.

Amazing! He still believes in us, and still willing to run around Africa on our behalf. He's dead serious about the goats, too (I haven't tried to punctuate this message or break it into paragraphs):
Quote:
i think that what you can do now is that is u have small money like 20usd to start the business here that is the only way i know that u can come down here in nigeria and richard what i saw and what i was being told in cote d' ivory was that it is only nigeria that is the best place to rear animals that here in cote d ivory,togo,ghana and benin in very poor to rear animals like goat even when i got to the minitry of agric they ask me that did i want to rear goats in any of this countries i now told them that no that it is nigeria i want to rear them they now told me that i should not even try to rear goats in this places expect nigeria they now told me about they story of a business man that do this kind of business in cote d ivory they the man run into debt because the place what bad for the rearing of animals like that so i now said that ok and i thank them.so that is what i want to tell you that i dont want us to run in debt so that is the reason i send this to you.i dont know that maybe has agree to given the money for the ngo i will have say if he we give the money said she will have to come down to bering the money so maybe u can send her things to give me so you will help me talk to but at the monemt now i have a debt of $200 to pay and i dont know how to go about this.EDIT - masked a few names

There's a brain in this lad somewhere - he actually took the trouble to talk to a ministry official in another country about the goat scheme. Despite myself, I'm impressed by this, if not by his gullibility.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :

Last edited by thomas-the-tank on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a hoot, thomas-the-tank!

1. You had the humorous imagination to come up with shit like this to feed the mugu...
2. And he bought it!

I love it.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sordid details continue to emerge. I asked:
Quote:
This is terrible news, . I am shocked by this. Who stole your passport and your dresses?

And the reply:
Quote:
it was were i was slepping along the road side because what i thimk was that i will have somwhere to lodge and when i got there and they told me that it course was fake i am not with money so u have to be sleeping at the road side so there is where they stonlened my goods

And now the plot thickens:
Quote:
what should i do now because the owning of the $200 that i borrowed as se to me today that i should come and give him his money back and if i dont that he will call the police for me.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How come mugus on tour always sleep at the roadside? It can't be safe (especially alongside the Sagamu Express Road).

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic