SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We don't think he is "ignoring" e-mails. We think he is completely broke and simply can't afford it anymore. The people that were helping him before have now stopped. We knew that would happen eventually. Like jojo used to say, they were building a house on a foundation of bubbles. Giving promises of money to people in exchange for help day-to-day at the time. Once people heard the same story for 5-6 weeks straight, they stop believing it, and the bubbles start to pop. Believe it or not, there isn't much money in Abeche, and the people that have enough to possibly give some away would more than likely first give it to someone that actually knew how to speak the language, and not two stinky Nigerians on 3 legs. They mentioned before that begging was next to impossible there.

We're 100% confident that they have not managed to speak with each other, but for reasons that are too complex to explain. Also, ND is one of the most paranoid lads I have ever seen. ND is definitely concerned that he is being lured into Chad for reasons other than what fake Okey is telling him, but we believe he will ultimately relent. It's a lot of fake money we have over there, and now that we've offered CZ the job of moving it, the pressure is on.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think he has been baited before, or that he has heard stories about safaris and tattoos?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Perhaps (to both) - but IMO odds are better that he knows how dire things can be in Chad.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, I am sure that ND believes it all, and that he is scared to go to Chad. I am scared to go to Chad! Money, of course, is a powerful lure...

What if ND believed they were in another part of Chad? That way, he goes to go meet them, arrives at Point X, and they are not there! That keeps him from finding their stinking gimpy asses and carrying them home.....

Outstanding work! Brilliant and evil, hahaha, and just what these two deserve. Thumbs up

You three should be really proud. This is an amazing bait!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, the thing is, even though it would mean the end of the bait for ND to ultimately stumble on them in Abeche, we can't imagine a funnier ending. The image of him lugging an empty suitcase 1400 miles and finding them broke and starving in Abeche is just too funny.

Just imagine the humiliation and fear crashing down on him. This guy is definitely scared of Chad, and like DSW said, with damn good reason. He's definitely smarter and more skeptical than the average lad, and therefore it will be that much more rewarding to move him there. This is not the type of lad that could be sent on safari (at least a safari of this scope) through ordinary means.

With the amount of cash we're trying to get him to travel with, there is no way he can drag three Nigerians 1400 miles. They will have to assemble money from back home, and then they would still have a week of traveling together once they managed to have it sent to them. I can't imagine ND being too pleased with the situation during that trip. Not pleased at all.

I wonder if he would ever work with Adamu again. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know people have mentioned ND and CZ might be stinky and the leg's brothers or friends. But what about being their Oga?

Also, are we sure the Leg has no computer skills?
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure the real ND has not been talking with the driver? If you have his phone number than its almost sure he has aswell. Maybe the driver has told him the truth and he doesnt know what to believe. Maybe he is thinking the driver is luring him in to kill him mixed with the fact Adamu might also be dead because he is not entirely certain it is in fact him on the soundboard Shocked

If this is the case no wonder he doesnt want to go to Chad because he would already know the driver was pissed and made them sleep outside. He would have no clue that he is being baited by you guys but would suspect the driver in all this Shocked
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you guys lost this bait. I thing stinky emailed NZ on the original account and busted you guys. You shoulda stayed away from the pizza and the other busts and stayed more on God and his message. LOL. Just my opinion. Could be wrong.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, we may never know one way or the other. That's the problem with the safari modality. We never did find out for sure what happened to the two guys who went to Chad in YW's first safari...

But seriously... "lost this bait"? The losing is all one way IMO. Stinky and the Leg ended up suffering in Chad and if any of their friends had to go and get them out, it's their money and time lost too! Very Happy

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rest assured, we didn't "lose" any bait.

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Professor So And So,

Are you getting any action at all from the real lads in Nigeria? Do you think they are still hooked what do think is happening at the moment? you sound pretty upbeat about getting them to move.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason we say we haven't lost the bait is because of this... they are still in Chad. The problem is, they have no money. They have not been checking their email very much. Granted, we may have lost the church side. However, that no issue. We still must be careful on the ND front. I think we have a stronghold there, but we REALLY need to be safe.

Interesting thing... yesterday, I had to travel up near Atlanta for work. It was brutally hot. I mean, just awful. We got in the car (air conditioned, mind you) and it was still miserable. We got moving on the highway and the temperature reading for outside was 112. That is flippin hot. It got down to around 103. Now, this reading is going to be a bit hotter from the asphalt and such. The official temp as only 99. I say that to say this... they have got to be so unbearably miserable. I was dying out there in the heat. I was barely outside for more than an hour or so. But man, we sure went as quickly as possible so we could get out of that heat!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

We are just greedy Jojobean Laughing

Getting ND and NZ up there and pulling it all off and getting insults from them would be priceless Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only Adamu would check his email. Salvation is right around the corner.

Quote:
Adamu,

I have been here for quite a long time now and no sign of you anywhere. If it were not for the air conditioner that I purchased for the family that I am staying with, I would have left days ago.

I have come to realize that this town is not exactly the safest place to be walking around with $200,000 in your backpack. For my own safety, I may have to leave one of these days. Please contact me any way that you can. Rev. Phystme gave me a phone number for you, but I can never get through.

How long can you expect a man to wait around for someone that never shows up?

Rev. Ben Dover

It will be a shame that Dover will have just left for the US the very same day that Adamu finally checks his email.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damm - what a shame.

You need something so that he gets an e-mail saying "At the airport, just about to leave" the second you get the readnotify saying stinky boi read the e-mail Twisted Evil

I hope they don't manage to start blagging lifts back towards home - that would be a pity.
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in the middle east and I can tell you guys 130degree's is almost unlivable..

It hit like 140 the other day, I was like what...the..hell

YOu can't function, even with aircon and such, its just 2 hot..

these guys are definatly in hell...

They don't hav that many changes of clothes (if any at all)

+ they are sweating like crazy, so OMG they must be smelly..

What about if they kept getting 'loaned' credit at the hospital cafe and the owner has officialy said NO MORE... that might be a possibility... that they can't find another internet cafe that will give them free time or something..

Think about it, hospital road doesn't have many cafe's (IF ANY AT ALL) soooooo they might just be computer-less...

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are indeed computureless. That's the problem. The bait is still going on. Still hilarious. The problem is just that there is so little contact with the boys at the moment. I can assure you, they are in agony still.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very, very happy to see the stinky duo out of touch with the Internet world.

Yeah, it would be nice to read more whining and begging from the lads, but...if they can't get in touch with the people who allegedly have obscene amounts of cash for them, then they can't hop online and try to scam real victims. That makes me all warm and fuzzy - right around the spot where my heart would be if I had one. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if it all ended here, this bait must be considered an uproarious success as two lads have been wholly duped, led by the nose for nearly 3,000 man-miles, hideously stung and left impoverished in a socially, politically and environmentally hostile land. They have been, and will be, a danger to nobody for a very long time.

If you can get ND and NZ up there, you deserve statues of you to be made, cast in bronze ... with a highly polished brass neck Very Happy

Clankillaz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh this makes me wanna mess with some lads again. I am no where near the level that I see here, but eh, it entertains me and hopefully keeps them from getting someone elses money. Weeeeeeeee here comes another gmail account I need to open. Just now need to figure out a name. Twisted Evil

you..... "Fredrik Williams"
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW

The reason why Adamu has not been able to recognize you may be the following: You did tell him that you are wearing Lederhosen, but you forgot to mention the Bavarian style hat you're wearing, adorned with a Gamsbart. Such a hat does make a difference.

See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lederhosen and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamsbart

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assume ND and company refuse to go to Chad, and eventually Stinky and Gimp make there way home on their own.

Imagine the reunion:

Stinky: Why didn't you come for us? Why didn't you check on us?

ND: Well, I was getting e-mails saying to come, but I was suspicious.

My point being, if ND does NOT go to Chad to rescue his two associates, it may be almost as bad for his organization as going to Chad.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter what happens, they will DEFINITELY have some serious trust issues among everyone. Laughing

Goat

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo,Prof,Yeahwhatever, What are the chances stinky and the leg will contact you again. You said they have not checked their mail since the 29th so there is a chance they still believe Dover is coming to meet them.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this becomes a phone bait at this point. One of their friends, Hamza the cow seller has a phone. So, we can contact them that way. If they don't contact us, we contact them. And tell them it is important they check their email. We are waiting on something that, if pulled off, will just be one of the most hilarious things in all the world. Not to hype it up or anything. But there is a slim chance that it will happen.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic