SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Life's embarassing moments

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all have them. Those moments in time when we wish we could take back what we had just said or done. I have two very embarassing moments in my life that just won't leave my brain. Here they are:

1. When I was living in a small town of 5,000 (okay so that is a big town in South Dakota) the community churches got together to organize a singles group of middle aged adults. I was the representative from my church. Our first meeting I did my best to try to remember everyone's name and socialize with all. After the meeting 20 of us went to a local cafe to have coffee. I sat next to two men. For the life of me I kept trying to remember their names. Then it came to me the guy on my left was named Rich.

So I looked at him and said "Are you Rich?".

He gave me this puzzled look.

Again, I said "You're Rich aren't you?".

He gave me the puzzled look again.

So, I said "I thought you were Rich."

Finally he said "I'm just a poor farmer. My name is Don. Rich is at the other end of the table."

I so wanted to crawl under the table. Laughing

2. In high school I sang in the church choir which is always seated in front of the congregation. One Sunday I got the hiccups - really really bad hiccups. I was doing my best to hold them in because I couldn't leave the pew. So when the minister says "Let's bow our heads for silent prayer". I thought good I can hold my breath and the hiccups will go away, however, I opened my mouth too soon. I let out the biggest hiccup the world has known. The entire congregation broke out laughing. My Mother told me she didn't even have to raise her head to see who did it because she knew it was me. Even now when I go back to that church for a visit there is always a member of the congregation who reminds me of it. Embarassed What an embarassment!

So do you have any you want to share?

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I got married, I was so nervous about standing in front of 50 some odd strangers (my wife has a huge family), many of whom came from out of state, that I blurted out, "Hot Dog!" when my wife's minister pronounced us man and wife. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell this one again. On the followup visit to the doc after my vasectomy, the nurse handed me a cup and asked for a "SAMPLE". Figuring they needed to check my sperm count, I went into the bathroom and spanked the monkey. I returned with the sample, at which point she specified she wanted a URINE sample.

starstarstarstar
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Bwhaahaaahaa Laughing .. you're making this up right? Too funny, there's snot all over my laptop Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@R8 HAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Any embarrassing moments I may have had certainly can't compare with that! I'll try to think of something tho...

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this girl that is and always has been very heavy. When she was pregnant, you could not tell. I ran upon her during her last pregnancy and said, "You haven't had that baby yet?" Shocked

She said, "Two months ago!" Surprised

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's always funny when the FNG pukes in his helmet. Especially when his facemask is down. And it's not the first time he's done it too.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does being passed out on the kitchen floor with my pants down around my ankles when the wife and kids come home count?

This actually happened many, many years ago, and I ain't proud of it........well, maybe a little.........
numbskull303
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A long time ago, I went to a party at a skating rink, and I went to the bathroom, came back out, and made my way out to the rink and started skating. For some reason, all of my friends were sitting down, and I could not figure out why. Then the DJ guy said, "This concludes the all-male skate!" I (a girl) missed the announcement when I went to the bathroom, and none of my friends bothered to tell me. Mad
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the 80's I worked in a nursing home in California. In places like that, there has to be some fun or it really gets to you. My best friend at the time (Sue) worked at the same place, and we were assigned the same hallway.

One day we decided to pull a trick on a co-worker (Sheri), kind of a get-even for a prank that she had pulled on us. I came up with the idea of me hiding in an empty (and sanitized) linen barrel, and Sue would push it down the hall. The agreement was that when she reached Sheri, she would tap lightly on the top of the barrel and I would pop out of the barrel and yell "boo!" at her.

Well, things don't always go as planned. I got into the barrel, and Sue wheeled it down the hallway as if she had just dumped the dirty linen and was bringing the barrel back. Expecting Sheri to be walking down the hallway on her way back from her break as she usually did, we were ready to let her have it. Instead of Sheri, it was someone else that walked down the hallway at that moment. Sue didn't think as she stopped to talk to this person, and in doing so, she drummed her fingers on the top of the linen barrel. I popped up from the barrel at lightening speed and yelled "boo!" right into our boss's face. She freaked, I freaked, and that caused a chain reaction of screaming. Everyone else was running over to see what was going on, and then the laughter started. Everyone laughed hysterically except our boss.

Ohhhhh we had a lot of explaining to do! Embarassed

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic