SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Bait. Am I on the right track

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Something More Appropriat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After receiving a number of scam e-mails, I finally decided that this time I will respond(from anonymous e-mail of course). Mail adress is amina sary 002 at yahoo dot com. The mail headers confirm Senegal.

This is about the 3rd email I received. My character is a dumb, slightly unstable Afrikaner farmer. His English is really bad.

Quote:
My dearest Belove,
How is your day?Thanks for your mail and your concern. I am happy to hear from today and i thank you for your nice mail you send, i can see you are very kind person and i love it, Like you know, I am living in the refugee camp church here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. David Mike who is the pastor of ( Living Christ Bible Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastor's Telephone number is:
( 00-221-7xxxxxx),when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.
As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $1.870.000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred and Seventy Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more.Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1) Full name
(2) country
(3) Occupation
(4) Fax numbers
(5) House & Office addresses.
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.Yours Forever in love Miss Axxxx Sxxxxx

So I wanted to get her slightly off track and avoid the phone call. I did provide her with a phone number earlier(also anonymous). I guess this is probably a guy and if I were to phone I would only get the Reverend.
Quote:
Hi Amina
Apologies for replying now. I were away for fishing some days. I were praying for you every night. God were telling me he will be keeping you safe.
Amina I am starting to like you, but I can like to be a very jealous man. You really close to Rev Mike David? I will not be tolerating my womens having relationships with other men. That is not Gods word. I would not be liking to phone him to speak to you. You could call me if you wanted.

Also, I can like to be falling in love with you, but I has enough money of my own. I own many farms here in South Africa. I would like to be getting you out of your difficulty situation in Senegal and here with me first. Once we has you in safety with me, we can arrange for the money in europe to be transferred. Or we can like to be taking a trip to europe to fetch, mmm....

With love.
ME.

So I made an issue out of the phone, now she wants to hit me for a phone.
Quote:
my love,
thank you for your mail, please understand that the REV FATHER is a missionary and have nothing to do with such things you stated in your mail, rather the catholic miionaries are only helping us to survive, they help to provide us with a square mill a day.
as you may know, i have no means of communication other than their office, i can only acces my email in their office coputer, and i can be reached through their phone.

pleas understand that i would have called you but the problem been that i have not even money to feed lt alone the one to make call, and they dont alow us tocall out due to the bills it will acumolate for them, but they can always allow us to recieve calls via their office phone.

please if you wish that we should have direct communication, i sujest that you buy a phone of your choice send it through DHL POSTAL SERVICE to me, or you can as well help me to buy one by sending me some money through western union for that.

my love, please do let me know your mind over the above issues, as well i want to meet with you soon, all i need is that you help to do this transfer into your account to enable me join you soon as you shall send me some money from there as the fund is transfered into your account, or if you want me to come before we shall go for this fund is okey by me, but that means you are the one who will see for the expenses of my traveling doccuments.

my love once again i thank you very much
i am expecting to hear from you
Amina

So I respond.
Quote:
Please let me know when you will be available to take a call. I believe you that the Reverend is ok but I still don't want to talk to him. Please let me know the time and date you can like to be in the office and I can be giving you a call. I are not wanting to speak to the reverend. You must be there or I will get much upset.

What are western union? I has not heard of this.

If I be helping you. I be helping you from goodness of my heart so you never forget it are me that helped you. Your money is yours, I don't need it. But you will be in debt for life by me and never cheat on me with another man. I are very jealous man as you know. And follow gods word that a woman must be a man's servant. You are understanding that this is condition for helping you. I expecting you to never complain, you will be cooking my meal, having sxxx whenever I want and never complain. I are hating complaints.

love

I already know there are no WU branches in South Africa.
Quote:
hello darling,
thank you for your mail, please due to time difference, i prefer that you should send your private phone number and your full name through my email, when ever i am around in the office i will call you and ask you to call back so that we can talk.

my dear, western union money transfer is the easier and faster means of sending money to your loved one. so you can send me some money through the above transfer so as to buy a phone of my own.

i love you
Amina

So I provide the same details I did earlier. I also spent the whole morning driving around trying to find a WU. I am cooperating nicely.
Quote:
Hi Amina
My full name are Jxxxxx Txxxxx. My nickname are Jxxxxxx. Sorry for that confusion. I has given you my number before. It were +27 xxxxxxx. Call me whenever you want. Some places on my farm has not got cellphone reception, so if it goes to voicemail I would try to phone you back.

Please can you be finding out where a Western Union branch in South Africa are? You seem to be close to one, but I were in town this morning and can not find one??

Also, what are phones costing in Senegal? And what travel documents need be arranging? Are you having a passport?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love ME.

Now I really think the lad stuffed up on the next mail. Made a mistake by copying and pasting.
Quote:
My love,
thank you for your effort so far, please understand that i am really serious with you and i want you to do every thing partining to this very fast.

please you can send the money through MONEY GRAM TRANSFER, IF YOU DONT HAVE WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY.

send the money with the below information of my girl friend who is working here in the refugee camp.understand that this is as a result that i am unable to claim it my self due to the laws that stop refugees to operate in monetary issues.

SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

NAME...... BINTU CAMARA
CITY...LIBERTY111
DAKAR, SENEGAL

Please my dear, understand that i dont really know the cost of phone here, but i believe with your own expreince or what you assume with your country cost of phone, i can get one here, even if it is the cheapest one.
my love, i dont have a passport, only have a refugee ID card, so i will need to process an international passport to enable me join you.
my dear, i believe in a marriage of for better for worst

hoping to hear from you soon
with love
Amina

some vitamins, due do none feeding well here.

please my dear, could you help me with any little amount of your choice so as to go to the hospital with it. no matter how small i will appreciate.
you can send it through western union money transfer with the below information of my girl friend who is working at the missionary office.

NAME...... BINTU CAMARA
CITY...LIBERTY111
DAKAR, SENEGAL

So Mr Jealous decides to flip.
Quote:
Amina!!!
What do you meaning by!!!
some vitamins, due do none feeding well here.

please my dear, could you help me with any little amount of your choice so as to go to the hospital with it. no matter how small i will appreciate.
you can send it through western union money transfer with the below information of my girl friend who is working at the missionary office.

Are you been speaking to someone else!
You are never telling me about hospital!! I were thinking I were the only one for you.
I are jealous man and will not be tolerating this!!!

Who are Bintu Camarra???? Your girly friend???

I are not trusting you. You are lying to me.

And another one 2 seconds after the first.
Quote:
And you were making me drive around the whole day yesterday for finding a western union!
Now you are telling me a Money Gram. And you are telling one of your other lovers western union in MY MAIL. I are not knowing any of these things. I wanted to help you, but are not helping you anymore, you are not caring really about me. How could you?!?

So this is the reply she sent.
Quote:
my dearest XXXXX,
please i want you to really understand me better, rather than you think, how could you acuse me of what i have not thought for????? what does a woman need is not a man who will love and care for her just like you do to me????? why do you missunderstand me and accusing me wrongly.

my dear, the mail you saw below was part of the mail that i sent to you yesterday, i wanted to write it as NOTE BELOW......, i was asking you to add up the money you want to send for the phone, with a little cash that will enable me go for my medical check up, as i am lacking vitamins, due to none feeding well here, i was saying that you can send it through any of the money transfering agent avaliable in your area

MONEY GRAM TRANSFER, OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,
which ever one you are able to find in your country, and i told you to use the name of my close friend here who have been helping me with words of courage and little suport of life, she is working with the missionary office here in refugee camp, infact she is the receptionist of this office where i can check my mail. her name is BINTU CAMARA,
Please understand that i used the name of my friend to claim this money for me because of the law here that forbid refugees to operate in any money transactions international or local, so i have no right to claim this money by law here if you send it with my name, i can't claim it as a refugee. please understand me, BINTU IS MY GOOD GIRL FRIEND HERE OKEY.

My dear, please i know you might be very jealous of like me too, i would not like to share my love with any other person except between the both of us, but presently, you did not really understand my mail, i am not what you are thinking, i am been specific to you, to be frank, i am plain in all i have just told you about me. please send the money with my girl friend name below through MONEY GRAM TRANSFER, as you said you did not see western union money transfer.

SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

NAME...... BINTU CAMARA
CITY...LIBERTY111
DAKAR, SENEGAL

please as you send it do let me know the sending informations through my email so as to give it to her to enable her help me cliam it.
i will go ahead to plead with the missionaries here to allow me to call you on the phone, but as i call you, i will drop so that you will call me back imediately that we can talk over the phone, understand that they dont allow us to call , because of the accomulated bills that we can not conribute to.

will be expecting your mail soonext
always your loved girl
Amina

I haven't responded yet. I had meetings the whole day so my anonymous phone was switched off, I don't know if she tried to phone.

I just want to check if I am still on the right track here? I am finding that its not as easy as it looks...
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a nice trophy first? A photo with the scammer holding a nice sign for you because you got a little suspicious after some stories you heard from your friends?

BTW : Welcome to eater. You will have a good time here. Read the stickies, apply for a mentor, bait safe and have fun. In the mean time ask away. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In This scam they most likely do have access to a girl who is the one who will talking to you on the phone, the girl they have access to however may not be the same girl as in the photos you have most likely allready seen so a photo holding a sign may not be possible.

You seem to be doing OK so far for your first bait but a few things to consider.

You have managed to get "her" off script which is good news, your wasting more time when you do that, but try to put less effort of your own into it, if you lose the bait it isn't a big problem. there are plenty more but, the more scammer time you can waste per hour of your own time the better

Western union payments can be easily checked online to see if the money you have sent is waiting for them, moneygram payments are much harder to check without actually going to the office so perhaps a random 8 digit number will get them on a short trip to Moneygram, of course there will be a problem and a bank account of her girlfriend who is working a the camp will be required, bank account get passed onto the sites bank manager who will look after any details you provide.

I am not sure about your phone but you should be able to get voice messages on it, have your pet leave you a message, perhaps using a secret password or better still pass song so you know it is realy her leaving you the message, you are very security conscious and after something went wrong with the moneygram you will be even more concerned.

For ideas and inspiration read a few of the other baits in this section.

As mentioned if you have any specific questions please ask, meanwhile if you haven't aleady done so, read the love sticky, you can find it at the top of the romance forum or in my signature line.

Oh and almost forgot, welcome, always good to have another new member join us

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

moerskont. Welcome to Eater. It's good to have another romance baiter on board.

You are off to a very good start. One thing to keep in mind is not to let the scammer control the situation or bait. You've done a great job of getting "her" off of script. Now it is time to slowly take control without scaring her off. Perhaps claim that MG in South Africa is requiring a copy of the receiver's identification because of the amount of fraud originating in West Africa. This will force her to produce a fake id or change tactics. Make MG and WU as difficult as possible for her. Anything that results in taking control is good, but do it slowly and subtly to avoid having her twig.

Another approach is to claim to have a friend on Dakar. You would rather sent the money to your friend and he could deliver the money to her at the refugee camp. Since it might be risky to make the exchange at the camp, she or Bintu could meet your friend somewhere in Dakar. Of course you will need a picture of her or Bintu so your friend can recognize either of them.

The trick is to make her think you are willing and just about ready to send money. Once she believes this, you have her hooked and will be able to bait the crap out of her. Be patient and don't try for trophies too early in the bait. Usually trust has to be built and a good reason has to be developed before good trophies can be obtained.

Good luck with this one and have fun.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it has been a while since I'v been here things are great so far,I'v been trying to find out where the most common places that the Nigerian scammers get their photo's,there is this 1 scammer that calles him or herself Jessica David and I'v been trying just out of curiousity of where that photo come out of,I'v been baiting this 1 for a long time now,and yes I'm having lots fun hell I even scammed her in sendingn me some nude photos,he he he and of course in the long run she or he gets mad because I fooled em.And thanks for the support as always. Very Happy
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a sticky at the top of the forum: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92628

I've noticed that lads are not using the fashion model pics so much anymore. They know ordinary men and women, potential victims, aren't falling for them. I think they steal pics from just about any dating site nowdays.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, thanks
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello moerskont en welkom. Dit is mos 'n baie lelike naam wat u gekies het Confused

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still find a few pictures used by scammers at focus hawaii www.focushawaii.com not a bad place to start looking if you really want to find out where the photos came from.

You could also try posting a photo or 2 here, somebody may have seen it before.

Realistically for the sake of baiting them it makes little difference where the photos came from, Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have said FAH as well until I read that the lad had sent naked pics. That rules out FAH, but there are some other sites commonly used by lads. We may still be able to say where they came from if you post up a non nude one.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I'll see what i can do,what got me so interested in the photos was this lad had lots of photos of her and I went to a lot of site looking for the name that lad uses,which is Jessica David who is from NY city but had to move to Nigeria to take carew of her sick granny and starving for lack of money,I had this lad so fooled that she or he was telling me how he or she loves me and and on,and there were times when I tried to convert this lad to good like looking for work or some thing,have any of you ever used spider email?I looked this lad using it and found another dating sit the lad was on.you know the trouble with baiting lads is that there are so many,it's sad,well ok I'll go find some photos of this victom the lad is using and up load here
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.reunion.com/jessy084[/img] [/url]
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how can I post a photo?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll need to host it with imageshack or some other host then:

Look under the msg line when you post, and you'll see the various options...

Click [img]enter url then [/img] again.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Imageshack, Photobucket do that (as long as you don't violate the TOS), then link it using the Img function listed in the Message body: line in the Post a reply window.

Very Happy

Edit Beaten by one of my fav mods (okay, they are all my favs...)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/phfrank01/?action=view¤t=034S.jpg&track=tag_email_clickthrough[/img]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic