SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smart money is on YW being first to get "mugu on the moon".
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[beer]

Moon-gu.

[/beer]

EDIT:
Quote:
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:41 am

Confused

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?

Last edited by Jen Derbender on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 am
beer etc

Bit early, old chap ? Confused Shocked

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It's called time zones, Nailgunner. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anything been heard from them since 29 May?

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Quote:
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 am
beer etc

Bit early, old chap ? Confused Shocked

I see twenty to ten in the morning. What did you see?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:49 pm

That makes it afternoon here I guess?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you all know, Dover is in Abeche now.
Quote:

Adamu,

I have been in Abeche for 3 days now with no sign of you guys. Where are you? I have been going to the cyber cafe everyday and asking the manager if he has seen you guys and he keeps telling me no, not for quite a while. What did you do? Go home?

I found a place to stay. I wish the stupid town had street names for everything but sadly, it seems that only the major streets do. I am staying with a family at the southern most part of town. In fact, I am pretty sure that there is no one else to the south of here. When I look south, nothing but desert can be seen. During the day, you can find me at the airport though. (the airport is at the northern most part of town, quite a long walk too) I am arranging to bring Scooby and Scrappy back to the United States with me. It's going to cost me over $30,000 to do it but I really like them and I am sure that they will like the United States where it is not so darn hot all the time.

Well, I will wait here for another few days I suppose. There is no real rush to get back at this point, especially since I do not have all of the details worked out to get the camels home with me. Again, if you see a white guy, in his early-60's, riding a camel, wearing laderhosen, flag him down. There is a chance that will be me.

Talk to you soon I hope.

It would be a shame if when Adamu finally scrapes enough money together to check his email, Dover had lost his patience and had flown back to the United States with the camels. Laughing

EDIT ~ ND has been online and has been checking his email. But he has not responded to Adamu's latest plea for help. The same goes with CZ. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA The lads don't know who to trust. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about instead of a dolla chop by the g0mer boyz..

How about a Lad chop by The Axeman? Twisted Evil
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a terrible shame if Dover got bored and went home.

But on the other hand, you can't expect people to hang around Abeche in the heat for ever more, can you? I mean, how long can a man be expected to wait in Abeche for someone to turn up?
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hats off to everyone involved with getting these lads to Chad. This is so funny.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have been reading this thread closely, you will be able to see what is going on here even with the limited text in ND's last email.

1. There is still so sign of Adamu and the leg. They are totally out of money. They cannot even check emails more than once every 4 or 5 days. They still have no way to contact anyone back home for help. Laughing

2. ND believes that Okey is the one that has been contacting him but is still suspicious.

Quote:
DEAR OKEY,

SO WERE ARE YOU NOW I DID NOT HEARD FROM YOU AGAIN????????

HOW WILL I MEET THE MICHEAL TURNER WHEN I ARRIVED CHAD??????

PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER:234-80566-XX-XXX

I STILL DOUBT THAT ALL IS NOT WELL OVER THERE.

REGARDS

ND

In Okey's (our) last email to ND, we told him that is was REALY hard to call him from where we were. That to do so demanded that we traveled a few hours south to get close enough for a call from a cell phone to work. We also wrote to CZ and asked him for help since ND was acting flakey. Since CZ and ND are very close, they have obviously spoken about this.

Do not discount ND out of making a safari yet. I am still 90% sure that he will do it, especially once he gets another phone call from our new Okey soundboard.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more email to the doubting Thomas.

Quote:
DEAR ND,
I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME. WE ARE IN OURE CASSONI. IT IS FAR IN THE NORTH OF CHAD. WE HAVE TO TRAVEL LONG WAY FOR PHONES TO WORK. IF I MAKE PHONE CALLS I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET TRANSPORT SO I CAN CALL. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP ME SAY YOU DONT. I WILL TRY TO CALL BUT IS NOT EASY AS YOU THINK IT IS.
WHY DO YOU DOUBT THAT WE ARE WELL OVER HERE? BECAUSE WE ARE NOT HOME? WE ARE DOING GODS WORKS HERE. WE MADE GREAT MONEY BUT NOW IT IS TIME TO REPENT FROM OUR SIN AND WE ARE HELPING POOR PEOPLE.
IF YOU MEET MICHAEL TURNER YOU AND HIM CAN DECIDE WHERE IN NDJAMENA TO MEET. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM IF YOU WANT.
WHEN I GET TRANSPORT I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU.
OKEY

Golden Pith Mortar x17
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little suggestion (if you get ND to travel).

You could make a phone call from ND to The Hand (or whoever is holding them now) to say that you are coming to Abeche (or wherever they are currently sleeping) and you will be bringing the cash to pay him off. But under no circumstances is he to tell Stinkyboi (as it's a surprise).

This may get their captor to be a little more generous with the internet cash so they can read (and reply to) their emails. Very Happy
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dover STILL can't find Adamu.

Quote:
Adamu,

Scooby and I have been all over this town for days now with no sign of you two. I feel silly emailing you when you might be standing right around the corner from me. Have you not seen Scooby and me walking down the streets here? How many guys have you seen wearing laderhosen for God's sake? I have only seen two others. I should stick out like a sore thumb. Are you playing some kind of game on me or something? Contact me immediately.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Work with me on this one..............

The Top 10 Reasons Why Stinky Can't Go Home
1) He is indebted/enslaved by the "Hand" for that expensive $3000 truck ride
2) He has no money for the only internet cafe on Hospital Road
3) He has no access to a telephone to call home for help
4) He has to do half the walking for the "Leg".
5) He has limited employment opportunities but may have a future with the rebels.
6) He lacks proper attire. He and the leg are sharing one set of clothing, 3 shoes and a T*W*A*T robe.
7) His communications with ND & CZ have been compromised.
8)He has no access to a camel or lederhosen.
9) Prof, JoJo & YW are still messing with his life
And, finally, the 10th and top reason why he can't go home is.........
10) No one will sit next to him on a plane. Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CrazyCanuck wrote:

And, finally, the 10th and top reason why he can't go home is.........
10) No one will sit next to him on a plane. Laughing

Maybe Dover could hire Scooby & Scrappy to the lads for transport home Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think maybe the reason ND is skeptical is this concept:

fake Adamu wrote:
NOW IT IS TIME TO REPENT FROM OUR SIN AND WE ARE HELPING POOR PEOPLE.

As an active scammer I bet he's having a very hard time wrapping his thieving brain around the concept of another lad repenting after a windfall.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I was wondering the same thing. Would the real Adamu, as ND knows him, "go soft" after a big score?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two months in Abeche with your new UN friends can do some things to you, maybe even soften your heart a little. That is the angle that we are taking with this.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well just look at Dover. Who wouldn't turn to the church for all that? Wink
Clankillaz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! LMAO! It has been a while since I have been on these forums. This is fucking classic! Seems that the lad has either been killed, or has now given up hope on ever getting any money. I love how ND still writes, shows that the lad isn't in contact with him. So I am really curious as to what is happening with him. Did the "leg" die? wtf is going on?!?!?! arrghhh the anticipation is killing me! Laughing

you..... "Fredrik Williams"
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Clankillaz. Welcome back to the forums, and glad you're enjoying the bait so far. Smile

From the looks of it, it appears we have turned the Chad boys into real life refugees in Abeche. They haven't managed to check e-mail since 05/29 or so, and obviously haven't been in touch with the real ND either. I think that's hilarious, personally. I mean, what the hell are they doing all day? It's like 110 F outside there on the regular, and really starting to rain a lot more based on the forecasts I've been seeing. The worst part about that is that it looks like it rains more at night.

I was just chatting with YW about this, and he was telling me a story about training for the bike race he's doing soon. It was like 84 degrees the other day and he said he was hot as hell. All he could do was imagine it being 30 degrees hotter where they are, and of course had to laugh. What makes that all the more comical is that they have nowhere to go to escape it. YW can just jump in his pool, or hit the AC inside. They have to just sit there and pray for nightfall when it will drop down to about 90 degrees.

By then though, the rain starts and I bet the mosquitoes come out in full force. They are in pure hell. We used to get worried when they didn't e-mail for a couple days. We'd start to think that maybe they found a way to escape. Not any more though. Honestly, we couldn't care less as long as ND is confirming that they're not in contact either. All of our real efforts have been spent on strategy to move ND. We're all confident we will manage this.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
john_johnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not convinced that ND hasn't spoken to Adamu. Why has Adamu been ignoring emails that he has been waiting to recieve for months? He has been begging for an email like that since he first went to N'Djamena.

Also with him calling Eric, it's like he is piecing together what is true and what isn't on his safari. Like he knows something is wrong but he doesn't know where it went wrong.

ND doesn't sound too concerned about the posibilty that somebody is pretending to be Okey to get him to Chad and do to him what they might have done to the real Okey. Maybe he does still believe that you guys could be Adamu, personally I think they all know that there is something wrong and ND has got the task of finding out what is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic