SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The power of Anthony

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This made me laugh so much I had to share it;

Smith-chambers,
Law/legal practitioner, &n! bsp; 12,Rue 6 place independence; Dakar
Senegal, West Africa.
Telephone: +221 762 900 009.

Date: 06Th June, 008.

Mr. D***** D******,

We acknowledge your informations by Miss ******* ****, yesterday to prepare a Power of Anthony document in your name, and approve it at Senegal High Court of Justice here.

Actually we have verified about the money in the CIB BANK PLC, Also at the Senegal High Court of Justice, The cost to approve the Power of Anthony document in your name, before taking it to Cib Bank which they require for the transfer to be done to your account.

You have to send across to us the some of 460 pons, this required fee is to facilitate the document, here gos the money your asked to send.

1, Change of ownership cost 220 Pons.
2, Affidavit of claim cost 140 Pons.
3, Lawyer consultation fee 100 Pons.
The total is 460 Euro, (Four Hundred and Sixty Five Pons).

Please note: The security bonds liquidation takes two working days. We await your prompt response to expedite the document for the transfer, We await your respond with the money to carry for the serves.

Your request to send the money across immediately by Western Union Money Transfer, to Mr. Matthew I. Chuks, our protocol department officer, after you send the information's, the cold number, name of the sender and where it is send from, together with question and answer, for a confirmation.

We assure you the best of our noble services, and if you encounter and problem again in sending mail to us, don't hesitate to send your message true the private box: robert*****@myway.com .

Best regards.
Secretary,
Mr. Eric Johnson.
Cordially, Robert Smith, (Esq.)

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly either this lad is just plain ignorant or a scambaiter has done an excellent job of de-educating him.

-DTGR
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you reply please use pons and the power of Anthony

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're in gibberish mode, I got this one this morning.
Quote:
infact i was admitted to general hospital because cool enter my body during my examination cocody cite please if you are seriours to receive this concernment

I guess I shall have to tell "Kitty" that as she's so cool nowadays I will give her my power of Anthony..... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic