SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Boston Celtics - your NBA champs!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Boston vs Lakers in the finals! This is going to be soooo exciting as the last time they played each other for the championship was 1987!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This feels like a revisit to the haydays of the 70's, I hate basketball but I'm excited about this.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boston vs. New Orleans would have been way better, but I'm perfectly happy to watch LA get crushed. Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree......I really loved watching New Orleans and wanted to see Byron Scott go to the finals with his team.

I think LA may take it but I'm rooting for the Celtics! Hopefully we'll be treated to loads of great re-runs between the two teams from the 87 finals, before the series begins.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In '87 I was rooting for LA. Who in their right mind could look @ Magic's 1000 watt smile & root against him?? Laughing But this time round I hope Boston puts a beat down on LA...something along the lines of how Detroit slaughtered them a few years back.

LA will put up a good fight, Kobe has matured by leaps & bounds & then there is that irritating Fisher always hitting ridiculous shots right when they need it, they got Odom blocking shots all over the place plus he can score from almost anywhere on the court, their bench is a beast, & they have a nasty habit of trailing (big) most of the game then managing to win in the last 2 mins or less.

I hate the Lakers. Go KG, get that ring bwoy!!!!!!!

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's too funny as that's exactly the way I used to feel. Laughing I loved Magic and it was really a great team. Now I want to see the lakers crushed! I do like Gasol a lot but sadly he's on the wrong team. KG certainly deserves a ring, as does Pierce.
I was in Australia the year Detroit slaughtered the Lakers ....and still feel deprived, having missed it. Sad

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Celtics! And, drug test Kobe! Laughing

It should really be the Mavericks versus Celtics, oh sigh.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game 1 - Boston Celtics! Very Happy

the mavericks really sucked this year.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wasn't it beautiful? Cool

Altho at times I had to wonder if I was watching catfighting rather than basketball...you don't scratch people in basketball, men don't scratch other men period, & it's time for a trimming if you are scratching people playing basketball. Rolling Eyes And did Kobe almost slap Paul Pierce? I kind of missed the play & the replay. I think they were intentionally trying to hurt Pierce. Evil or Very Mad

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going between the Redsox and the Celtic, both were good games.
Good because we won.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
And did Kobe almost slap Paul Pierce? I kind of missed the play & the replay.

Yes he did....slapped him across the face pretending to go for the ball Rolling Eyes

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok there is no scratching or slapping in basketball, there just isn't. Especially no scratching/slapping the player you practically paralyzed. Evil or Very Mad MVPs definitely shouldn't be slapping players. Evil or Very Mad LA sux I hope they get swept.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm.... Perhaps I should start watching this 'basketball'! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Ok there is no scratching or slapping in basketball, there just isn't.

Is hair pulling allowed?
I'm going to be a basketball widow (the un-married type) until the playoffs are done. I hoping one team wins all of games and gets it over with as soon as possible. Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a myth.. Finals? NOT!

They will do this same crap next year..

The net is too low, the players too tall, where is the challenge?

I agree, drug test Kobe.. Did the DNA match? If so, you must convict.. Shocked

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRSGG Well most of the players have cornrows or short hair, pretty hard to do any hair pulling. But if scratching & slapping have been introduced, why not hair pulling.

@WillEater The multiple DNA samples pretty much matched everybody BUT Kobe. I think she took the underwear from when she slept w/ 3 or 4 guys a few days before Kobe to be tested, and you can just imagine how helpful that development was to her case.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Game 2 - Boston Celtics. jump_4_joy

A very very tense final 5 minutes Sad

I expect the Lakers will take the next game as three in a row will be rather tough to do, especially in the Laker's house.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta is right, making three in a row is very hard for any team. The Lakers will have to take the next three in a row at home to have any chance at all.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I dozed off toward the end of the 3rd Crying or Very sad woke up enough to hear something about Boston won, unsure if it was real or a dream lol. Glad to read that Boston whipped LA again. jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

I read that the Lakers do what they do best, trail (miserably) most of the game, then come roaring back at the end, but this time Boston put them on ice WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I think LA does that on purpose to mess with the minds of their opponents. It has to get in your head that it doesn't matter if you have LA down by 20 or 30 points with 5-7 mins left in the game, the game's far from over, esp. since they usually win in those circumstances. Well that strategy bit them right in the butt this time.

I expect the Lakers will also think they will win the next game in LA. Rolling Eyes I don't know if I mentioned this before, and since you were abroad at the time Lotta, they also expected to crush Detroit last time they were in the playoffs, well they got CRUSHED. Laughing The 1 game they did manage to win was one of those as outlined in paragraph 2 above.

These are 2 really good teams, it's going to come down ultimately to which one is hungrier...Boston looks famished to me. LA's major problem (or perhaps my major problem with LA) is they have a tendency to think they should win even if they don't put forth 100% effort, & they think the other team should/will roll over b/c LA "should" win. I'm not faulting them for their swagger, but they should really have a Plan B when teams don't fall in line with their warped thinking. Right now I don't see them going to get the ring, well the fact is the ring isn't going to come to them. The ring is waiting patiently for Boston to hurry up & sweep LA. Laughing

I'll leave you with this bit of stat
Quote:
The Lakers are 0-5 in the NBA Finals when losing the first two games and 3-11 when opponents own the home-court edge as Boston does.

ETA: I was glad to see there was no hair pulling, biting, kicking, slapping, scratching & other behaviors usually attributed to classic temper tantrums by your average 2 year old.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two down......go Celtics!

I hate the Lakers

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the Lakers can thank the bullsh*t calls for their lil win tonight, which wasn't exactly pretty. Rolling Eyes I'm ok w/ 4-1 Celtics. As long as it's Celtics on top I don't give a damn if it's 4-3. Wink

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many bullshit calls but a good game to watch. Once again, we had the girlie man slapping players. Did you see the slap he gave KG, then protest and almost got his second technical?

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep I saw Kobe's kvetching. He should've been T'd up for all that lip. Boston better punish them tomorrow.

Boston did make a great comeback didn't they? Cool

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Defense wins championships.

That is why I see Boston winning, unless LA pulls some D out of their collective arses, they won't win.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have switched back to my clover hair avatar, which I felt appropriate given that it's game nite. Very Happy

GOOOOOOOOOO CELTICS!!!!

@Ook Great post!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic