SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass check bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
You can try and contact UPS and tell them the package contains a fake check addressed to a fake addy but I wouldn't hold you breath.

You might get UPS's attention if you tell them that the shipment was paid with a stolen credit card - which is most likely true, and which means UPS won't get paid.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oops looks like there is trouble brewing in lad land.

SYDNEY,
AU 30/05/2008 9:21 A CORRECT STREET NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION

EDIT: I did email ups and simply said was suggested, gave the tracking number. However it seems there is a generic support centre so who knows if they care or not.

On a parallel I do know major retail stores accept shoplifting as a matter of fact and as long as it doesn't go above a certain % of turnover factor it in. I would imagine large freight companies would have similar policies.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four mails in and a lad Fedex's me a nice check!!
Quote:
I am pleased to inform you that you will be receiving the first
company's funds today via FEDEX ( tracking number is *865320789xxx* ).
I have this sneaking feeling that my name is going to be mis-spelt on this check. Twisted Evil

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPS got in contact and wanted me to confirm I didn't want the delivery Confused

I do really it would be my first fake cheque.
Might use a drop box next time round.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from a check lad a few days ago...

Quote:
OLEEEEEEEEEEE...thief

I don't know what I did to upset him, but please feel free to abuse him and also kill his flashy website....

Quote:
Jerald Kloss,
Recruiting Manager,
Unique Fabriks Ltd.
www.unique-fabriks.co.uk
[email protected]

Telephone: 44 703 185 0093
Fax: 44 870 471 9433

[Edited to add that I have posted the lad's details on the 'Fake Scammer Banks & Sites' forum to get the site hopefully killed]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you to musicman for posting the addys.I've got check lads coming out of my ears, which is nice Shocked

Anybody else having any joy with these b*ggers?

There is no point in having a mass check lad bait if nobody takes advantage of the information provided.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far I've gotten 2 checks out of these slimy scammers. One is from Alpha Omega Painting and one is from Professor James Pringle. I've given a fake address so I don't get to see the checks. The UPS tracking for both says
Quote:
PKG DELAY-ADD'L SECURITY CHECK BY GOV'T OR OTHER AGENCY- BEYOND UPS CONTROL / PACKAGE ABANDONED BY THE SENDER AND THE RECEIVER

That's what UPS says when they find they're transporting counterfeit checks. I told the scammers that they need to call UPS and clear up the problem.

St Martin's Lane wanted me to send them 165 GBP just to sign up for the job. It was nice of them to provide a bank account for me to report to Alan.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of all the emails I sent I initially had about 50 replies. They have slowed down with only one cheque confirmed sent. Several others have transferred the money into the tax department bank account. Still working a few of the slower ones.

David Johnston The one that sent the cheque is a numpty. Twice he has emailed be that I have not contacted him. I had so it was good for a couple of slaps. His mail box must be busy. I told him I received the cheque and am waiting for it to clear.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that makes 4 of us! I'll have to change the thread title Embarassed

No lads pounding keyboards in frustration today Crying or Very sad However brett Walker has been thru the mill- security forms, bank account sent and now my scanner has given up the ghost! Bretts now trying to read my blurred wire transfer slip.
Quote:
I appreciate your kind anticipation but the document seems blunt here. And I have use almost all our office system in opening it but the result print out still the same. I have to stop-by at the library to print again this morning and effort were in vain.

Next he gets told the bank account is "under investigation" and then Mr Gomer chops his payment Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's todays freshly sorted stack of lads

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm well cheesed off. Googlemail is only letting me send one addy in the Bcc box in each email. Crying or Very sad Does anybody know what the quota for mass mailing is?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will need to append a ;
after each name.
Try putting the list in exel and then putting the ; in the next column then copy both columns back to your bcc.

Actually it would be great if the lists where posted with the separator originally.
Unless there is lots of separation notation across the different browsers and mail clients.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

List of different addies:

June

[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];

2nd half of May

[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks guys.

I've just sent off the batch posted with separators by Reaper with no problems. Game on!

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can post the lot as a CSV if that helps folks.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like to add this one to your list ? It's impersonating a real Scottish charity.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.182.5 with SMTP id e5cs121253waf;
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.252.17 with SMTP id z17mr1573671anh.87.1212853246295;
Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from northcarolina.networkphantom.net (northcarolina.networkphantom.net [64.128.80.18])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b19si13364056ana.19.2008.06.07.08.40.45;
Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 64.128.80.18 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.128.80.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 64.128.80.18 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from nobody by northcarolina.networkphantom.net with local (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1K50X4-0006zK-7Y
for [email protected]; Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:40:42 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: JOB OPENING IN QUARRIERS ORGANISATION
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:40:42 -0700
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - northcarolina.networkphantom.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - googlemail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - northcarolina.networkphantom.net

Quarriers Head Office
Quarriers Village
Bridge off Weir PA11 3SX
Tel: 01525 612224/616009
Fax: 01505 613903
http://www.quarriers.org.uk/working/index.php
ATTENTION: JOB OPENING,

Quarriers Orphanage Organization needs a Payment Representative in the United States and Canada. This project has been developed in a way not to affect your present job or bring you any form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs in the area of Financial Independence, and also empower you by providing the keys to controlling your income and quality in life.
This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. If you would be interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of activities and earning up to $1200 weekly. And also to help relive our clients the extra stress of sending payments to us.

ABOUT US

Quarriers was founded by William Quarrier over 130 years ago to re-home orphaned and destitute children in Scotland. Today it's a different story. We provide the most diverse range of services in Scotland through more than 100 projects. Our highly trained, professional staff have the expertise and experience to support and care for

Adults and children with a disability, Children and families Young people Young people with housing support needs People with epilepsy Carers In Scotland today, thousands of people urgently need support and care to overcome physical, mental or emotional problems.But for many, especially those who are living in poverty, the support they are offered is of a poor quality, or it is simply not available at all. Those same needs exist in the rest of the United Kingdom and more widely the world.

We challenge inequality of opportunity and choice, to bring about positive change in people's lives.

We are proud to have won a special place in the hearts of many people. We don't have offices overseas(but for one in West Africa), but instead work directly with indigenous grass-roots NGOs (Non govermental Organizations) that already have the required local knowledge and connections. Once a partnership is established, we work together with these organizations to develop ideas, expertise, organizational infrastructure and funding to start new projects aimed at the most disadvantaged population. We currently have two partners, the Taganka Children's Fund in Moscow, Russia, and Saathi in Kathmandu, Nepal.

WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US?

1. As Payment Representative, you will receive payments for us from our clients and done es in the united states and Canada.
2. you will cash the payments and send to any of our location such as scotland, England, Ireland or Africa.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

1. You will get 8% of every payment you process for us.

2. you will Also Get a salary amounting to $2800 at the end of every month.

3. you will Also get $25 every week for your health care. (As we are very concerned about our staffs health)

4. You will also have the opportuniy to go for a human development workshop in some major european countries at the end of every year, for refreshment courses.

NOTE:
PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB, SEND US AN EMAIL TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST:

[email protected]
BEST REGARDS.
Mark Johnson.

Quarriers Head Office
Quarriers Village Bridge
off Weir PA11 3SX
Tel: 01505 612224/616000
Fax: 01505 613906

http://www.quarriers.org.uk/working/index.php

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

It'll be added to the next round of mailings.

PS do you want to take out your email addy? Wink

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...You will also have the opportuniy to go for a human development workshop in some major european countries at the end of every year, for refreshment courses.

I like the sound of that. Getting paid for going on the lash. Count me in.

[Edited to add] His addy is bouncing. Crying or Very sad

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's okay mm - I'm no longer shy and don't mind if you know my real name Very Happy.

The addie is mainly just a catcher account - so what's the worst that can happen - scammers send it spam ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brett Walker- he's had his dolla chopped by Mr Gomer -ahhhh!!!!

Quote:
If you love yourself, you better stop the transaction. There is no Mr Gomer in my office and I don't have any Boss.

Now for this weeks targets/lads

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be a lad that has had his payment chopped by Mr Gomer
Quote:
u be real agbaya mumu.Nor worry hack this box now make u collect payment wey dey inside naim be ur work now..Dem don know you if u never know.Nor worry he nor go better for you...Na so ur mate take dey find the owo abi.

ewe,agbaya big fool

Only trouble is- I don't know which lad sent it!! Checked the IP but its not any lad that I'm baiting

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That, I assume, is the same lad that I posted here and spoofed my email addy...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140549&highlight=

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine was sent by (scammers scammer) apparently.

Having seen your other thread Tommo , I can guess what the link is! Wink

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Can you mask that addy please.

Mod Note: It is masked. [BB]

[Edited to add embarrassment Embarassed ]

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU HAVE MY MONEY WHY HAVE YOU NOT GET BACK TO ME? URGENT REPLY NEEDED

I think he may have lost his money Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic