SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FRAMED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It began as a Dead Bank Customer scam, mutated into a photo bait, and changed into a quest for sword-and-sorcery themed trophies…

I was asked to be a mentor to a new 419Eater member, but he needed little help that I could see. Instead we opted to have a new cooperative bait, and see where we could take it. What follows are the messages that passed between my characters and the scammer.

Explanations are in bold.

The Scammer
Dr. Tijani Bandijan of the Bank of Africa

The Baiters
Alik-Jaye Hiddel, photographer, living in Australia (the name is a variant spelling of Alek J. Hidell, one of Lee Harvey Oswald’s pseudonyms); he’s the same AJ that’s been referenced in most Eliza Dane baits since her reinvention as a photomodel
Eliza Dane, photomodel and Alik-Jaye’s girlfriend; usually the star of the bait, she’s accepted a supporting role here.

Warning; this bait contains a gratuitous use of a racial slur, courtesy of the scammer.

So, down to business…

The original Lad, Dr Dr. Tijani Bandijan, contacted “Brick Tamland” with the standard Andreas Schranner Dead Bank Customer scam. Brick Tamland diverted the scam into a trophy bait, pretending to be the director of a photography agency in the UK that offered sponsorships for promising new photographers.
Soon the original scam was forgotten as Dr Bandijan rounded up photographers, none of whom could provide decent pictures…
I was asked to be a mentor for Brick Tamland, and although I thought he was doing OK by himself, I bought into it, and so a message to AJ was “accidentally” copied to Bandijan…

PART 1

We start with Eliza Dane’s reply to Brick Tamland.
==============================
Eliza Dane (to Brick Tamland, cc to Tijani Bandijan)
Date: Sep 8, 2006 8:48 AM
Brick,
That's so cool! You are so wonderful... I owe you a big hug and a kiss.
AJ will be rapt that you're keen on the fantasy idea. We've been working on that, on and off, for about six months.
I've attached two from the portfolio. Just so you know; I'm the Amazon Princess.
I know people into LARP and even a couple from the SCA, so we should have no prop problems. We should have twelve models (including four guys) pretty soon. It's all pretty whitebread stuff, though – we would have loved to include (for example) a Samurai and a Zulu warrior, but even multicultural Australia has its limits, it seems.
Let me know what you think so far.
Regards,
Eliza
I attached two pictures of sword-and-sorcery heroines – one showing the (tragically murdered) Lana Clarkson from the film Barbarian Queen, and the other showing Leelee Sobieski from the Hercules miniseries.
LARP – Live Action Role Playing
SCA – Society for Creative Anachronism

Bandijan’s first effort was to demand that the money be sent via Western Union to one “Andrade Justice”.
When that failed, his next reaction was – demanding a tithe.

Dr. Tijani Bandijan
10 Sep 2006
Subject: Thank you for your email
Dear Eliza,
Keep this information am about giving you now our beneficiary away from our artistic photographic company.
Eliza, I am working with Mr Brick company in U.K and i was the main person incharge of magneting and listing people we are throwing this our proposal that had made you smoothly ok nowaway day after completing our request and collecting your approved fund from mr Brick.
Since i have made you what you are thisday by fixing your name in our proposal sending email list that made our reach you with their proposal in our first mail to you, i will be glad if you will immediately compensate me with at list ten person of the money received from our company mr brick is our acting managing director.
Let this message be a secret between me and you ok.
i wouldn¨t want any other person or our company to receive this message.
How is your country australia? i hope is chilling up gentlly as it is chilling here in Uk.
I shall be going to Africa to supervise this same promotion programme we are doing and would want to quickly know whether you are sending me my own share of the deal or not before i left on my africa trip by nextweek thursday.
Bye and God bless.
Mr Tijanibandijan.
Time to bait my own trap… and see if I can get trophies from this Lad.
Eliza Dane
10 Sep 2006
Mr Bandijan (if that's right),
I think you're addressing this to the wrong person. AJ is the one who actually has a deal with FlashBang. I'm a model, I don't actually take the pix, you see.
AJ isn't here right now, but I can have him reply when he gets back.
Just while we're here – Mr Tamland cc'd us on a reply to you, in which he said something you making a request for payment to AJ, and asking if you knew him. What was all that about? AJ and I read it over, and couldn't work out what was happening.
Actually, something else – if you're going to Africa, where to? This could be a real bonus!
AJ and I have been working on a collection of fantasy – sword and sorcery, that is – pictures like Lord of the Rings or Eragon and maybe World of Warcraft. We have a lot of local talent from LARPers and the local SCA chapter. However, we're trying to make it not so totally WASP, but non-Europeans in those circles are not easy to come by. Brick has already promised to buy what we have so far, and having an African component would be even better (we're still looking for Samurai and the like, but one at a time...).
Could you please help with this? I'm sure we could guarantee a good percentage - but we need your OK first.
AJ will be in touch. Take care.
Eliza Dane
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 10, 2006 11:48 AM
Mister Bandijian,
Eliza was right, this letter should have been addressed to me not to her, but that's not what I'm interested in, what I'm interested in is this!
Brick said that you requested payment for me or some such, and I want to know why you did this, as we've never met, I think I'd remember running into an Armenian.
Then I read in this message that you want ten percent of payments I'm getting from Flash-Bang! With all respect, what the hell are you doing asking for a kickback? Nowhere in my agreement with Flash-Bang was there anything about payola to their people, and I'm not going to pay out on this, trust me!
On a more positive note, I can back up everything Eliza said about African models for our fantasy compilation, I've been doing some research on historical examples - though there's not much about folklore that I can use, it'd have to be historical at least for now, such as Maasai and Matabele and Zulu Warriors, and Dahomey Amazons, and we simply don't have the talent here. If you could do this, then I'm sure I could get Brick to buy the pix, and he'd pay the same rate, that is, about AU$500, though I can't say how many he'd accept, let me know if this can be done.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Next up from Tijani Bandijan is a truly bizarre message.
If you think his opening line included a racist greeting... you're right!

Dr. Tijani Bandijan to Alik-Jaye Hiddel
11 Sep 2006
Subject: Thank you for your email
AJ my understandable sweet N----r,
I am a fake Mr Tijanibandijan working with Mr brick photographic receivals company In United kingdom. I was the right person who searched out your email address from web email addresses researchers we used to throw you a proposal that had through us made you what you are thisday.
I secretly told mr brick without his notice that i am mr Tijanibandijan a brother to you AJ that have our prize on your footsteps now, and that you provided a western union informations Him mr brick will use to deliver your inherited fund in other to grab out a travelling pay i shall use to get numerious needed photographic images both wildlife pictures and different other pictures in Africa.
Write now and convinced him that you are really my brother to enable us confirm reasonable money we shall at last use the African images am about bring while returning from my African trip inherit all the money Mr Brick reserved for this particular promotion programme going on the our company.
So Now claim you are my blood secretly for us to make this dream a fastics overwhelming reality.
When we successfully realized this dream, i must definitely ensure that every thing recovered from our company in this transaction must be definitely shared according because Mr brick is a rich man and never mind spreading money anyhow in all parts of the world our customers are.
I Mr dictative must strongly be wholeheartedly glad if this potest secretly brought in proposal ambitions is realised as planned.
Thanks
Tijanibandijan.
And here's what it actually looked like....
I would never let that one pass in real life… and neither would AJ.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
11 Sep 2006
Bandijian,
You ever use that kind of language again in any email to me and I will trash it and consider any offer that I made null and void, I am serious, do you understand me?
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
12 Sep 2006
Bandijian,
Let's get a couple of things clear here, as I want to get everything clear and unmistakeable, I never like misunderstandings.
First off, you have claimed twice now that you made me what I am today, something about searching out my email address.
Secondly, you tried to get my money sent to you, and then you demanded a cut of my money, all with that claim about me owing you for my success.
Now you say you are a fake, and you are talking about an inherited fund, so how about an explanation?
Right now I am trying to sort this out as you seem to be the only contact I have that might be able to help me with my photo project, which matters a lot to me and Eliza. Brick Tamland is offering $500 – $800 for the right pix, and you might be able to help – if we can settle what's been happening, because frankly, I'm confused.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
12 Sep 2006
Bandijian,
You see this, and how he's keen for the project to go ahead, so how about it?
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 13, 2006 11:31 PM
Bandijian,
You haven't replied, so I assume that you meant none of this, or at least the bits that I could understand, and you don't want a piece of the action.
Alik-Jaye
That “tithe” is still very much on the Lad’s mind.
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 14, 2006 4:29 AM
Subject: do it fro you will not regret doing it
Alik-Jaye
I am mr tijani, working with mr brick.
Right now our company chiefteen sent me to Africa where the have the richest photograph our company needed.
So if you can easily send down ur rewarded payment our company gave to you down here, i will kindly use to facilitate captering numerious costliest photographs our company needed mostly as long as this our ongoing programme is deeply concerned.
Aj you will definitely benefit greatly from this i gonna help you provide only if you can comply by sending me the money via through western union with any payment information and send it in my phone as text message not through my email.
Thanks and God Bless.
Tijani.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 14, 2006 8:21 AM
Bandijian,
WTF? I thought Flash-Bang contracted out, it didn't send people overseas, so if that's the case, why the hell am I needed to get the pix Brick was talking about, if you're in Africa?
And mate, you are frigging well obsessed with getting your hands on my Flash-Bang money, one way or another, the way you go on, it's like you think it's yours!
Look, if you want to provide those pix to Brick and bypass me, then I can understand, I've got ample work from him already, I won't be pissed off, just make sure that they pass muster, it could be as much as $1000 each, if they're good enough, so...
BTW, could you clear something up that's been puzzling me, what's Armenia like, I've never met an Armenian before.
AJ
I found a painting of a Zulu warrior, and a Chris Achilleos painting of a Black Amazon.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 16, 2006 2:20 AM
Bandijian,
I'm asking you again if you want in on this, and I don't know why you're even stopping to think about it, Tamland is willing to pay $1000 or more for each pic of the sort I sold him on, and it would cost a fraction of that to stage! Hell, I'm getting mine for virtually nothing, because I know the right people, I'm sure you could find a lot of people willing to don costumes and hold stage-prop weapons, they can be as authentic or as fantastic as you want them to be.
I've attached a picture by the fantasy artist Chris Achilleos, and a drawing of a Zulu warrior, these are the kinds of things that Brick Tamland wants done - with real people.
It's over to you.
AJ
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 18, 2006 12:01 AM
Subject: What happened?
Bandijian,
What the hell is going on?
Brick Tamland has ditched you, and he says it's because the pix you sent him were fakes, is that what happened? I hope not, because you could have made a nice sum from this, and if you've lost out, that's both of us out of pocket!
Look, I don't know what the deal is between you guys, but I don't need this crap, I need the pix to complete this project, and you could have been the key, how about it?
You get me proper pix of Maasai, Zulus, Dahomey Amazons, authentic or in costume – you've got some pix to work from, Google for the rest – and I can pay $500 - $1200 based on quality, but I will say this; I'm not paying up front.
Hell, if you can get other fantasy pix, people dressed like the characters in Lord Of The Rings, I'll pay for those too!
Coming up - PICTURES!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2

I said pictures? Read on...

He sends me something… something totally useless for anything. Basically he ripped off four rather poor images of Maasai warriors ranging from 4 – 16 KB in size.
He also starts to use some slang that made me wonder if he was observing International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 18, 2006 9:54 AM
Subject: KEEP THIS DEAL CONFIDENTIAL, DON¨T LET BRICK BE AWARE.
Alik,
I had already informed brick that i will be nolonger interested in handling pix issues with him any long because of the way he is treating my younger brother case with him.
I told brick that i am in kenya capturing good pix his cmpany required, i even attached and sent a pix i gathered in massai kenya to my brother [email protected] which he submiited to brick three days ago, but instead of brick co-operating actively by given my brother what is due for him, he will always complained that the pix we redirects to him are fake in other not to reward us on our efforts, knowing that i spent a reasonable huge amount of money for this my kenya trip which i was able to capture numerious massai, zulu and many other needed pix his company demanded from us.
I had quite myself from doing business with brick, rather i will prefer you pay me for all the pix i have gathered in my kenya trip and then finally submit it to brick and collect your required payments.
If you are interested in paying my bill for each pix, i wouldn¨t mind selling all gathered pix to ye.
Just write back and tell me your decisions on this regards ok, But remember, keep this confidentially secret from brick, don¨t let him know am doing anything with ye as i will not be happy if he writes me and tell me that am handling any pix deals with ye.
The attached pix below is the samples of the Kenya massai worriors pixs, dont sent it to brick yet and don^t let him know that both of us are handling pix business. be cautioned.
If you agree after viewing the $600 per one pix, i will sell all of my nicer pix to you, but the way we do it is my money comes first / while the pix get to ye later.
Bye for now as i await receiving your decisions on what i had just explained.
Mr Tijanibandijan.
If this Lad doesn’t want to be slapped… he’d better wise up!
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 18, 2006 3:43 PM
Bandijian,
Where to begin?
First off, I am not going to pay for all the pix you might have taken (or had taken by your brother) in Kenya, unless they're what I want, ie the warrior and/or fantasy pix, because there was no deal between us on wildlife shots, and if you had issues with Brick Tamland, too bad, I'm not picking up the slack.
Second up, the two Maasai pix you attached are USELESS, as in TOO SMALL - 4K, 91 x 115 and 134 x 87 pixels... they are totally useless for my purposes, any pic has to be at least 500 x 500 pixels and over 80 KB, do you understand?
Thirdly, you say, "the way we do it is my money comes first / while the pix get to ye later", well, with respect, not a bloody chance, I have never demanded down payment for any pictures that I've taken, and the rules don't change for you. In any event, I told you, whatever you take, there are verification rules, and you know what they are.
You know what to do, so for god's sake, just do it, and we'll all be happy; Brick has his pix, I have my portfolio, you have your money, everyone wins!
Alik-Jaye
PS I had you tagged as Armenian, but your brother's name doesn't sound Armenian, where are you from?
AJ
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 18, 2006 11:55 PM
Dear AJ,
How much can ye pay for each needed pixs with size i will definitely provide........
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 19, 2006 1:17 AM
Bandijian,
The better the pic, the more I'm willing to pay, the criteria are these:
[1] The pic has to be clear and sharp, not blurry.
[2] The pic has to be of sufficient size, as I mentioned.
[3] While I'm willing to pay for simple shots of Maasai or Zulu warriors, what I'm really looking for is something exotic, that Chris Achilleos pic of the Dahomey Amazon is one such, for other examples, Google for Lord of the Rings and check out the costumes there.
You'll find plenty of other examples from artists such as Luis Royo, Boris Vallejo, and (again) Chris Achilleos, those sorts of outfits - there's too much of a white Western slant to fantasy art, I'm trying to put an African angle to it.
[4] I don't want the background to show any modern buildings or similar; either countryside or a structure that looks old or exotic (a fort, a temple, something like that – no street lights, phone cables, cars, you know what I'm talking about).
[5] Finally, for full effect, I need an identification protocol, send me a picture of yourself, and then, when you're having the pix taken, make sure you're in shot (but not too close to the model, so I can crop you out later).
Fulfil all those conditions, and I will pay $1000 - $1200 each, but if they don't make the grade in any of the conditions, then the price goes down, and if the ID protocol ain't met, then I very likely won't be paying anything.
Your call.
Alik-Jaye
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 19, 2006 1:25 AM
Bandijian,
Something else; I want at least six pix from you, of reasonable quality, before I'll consider payment, and I also some variety in the shots - not just six pix of the same guy from different angles; there should be different subjects, different backgrounds, and so on.
AJ
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 20, 2006 10:04 PM
Bandijian,
What's the story?
Are you in or out?
Alik-Jaye
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 24, 2006 11:40 AM
Bandijian,
I'm not prepared to wait forever, so tell me now, are you still part of this business or not, if not, then you might as well tell me now.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 27, 2006 10:01 PM
Bandijian,
It's been over a week since I answered your question, you said you'd definitely provide the pix, so where the hell are they?
Alik-Jaye
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Bandijian,
What the hell is keeping you?
You know what to do, why aren't you doing it, the offer stands, you're not willing to take it, why the hell not? I tell you, any photographer worthy of the name would see this as dead simple, I don't understand why you're not doing it, at least have the decency to tell me yes or no!
AJ
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 28, 2006 11:30 PM
Subject: send the money immediately to enable us solve one particular problem facing us.
Dear AJ,
I cautioned brick not to writing me again after disqualifying me from the on going promo yesterday night, and i didn¨t know whether he had informed you about the embarrassmental warning cautioning i rendered to him because of his inability to follow up my adivse and forget the foolish advises people who unknowningly captured my email addresses is giving him constantly to disqualify in other for me not to benefit from his side as the promo is giong on.
I knew also that you had received a similar discouraging message but continues with me because of the confidence you have in me, that is very lovely.
Well AJ, am still interested in providing all the necessary massia worrior pictures brick needed from your side ok, i had gathered all the pix but what is holding your brother is he hasn¨t been able to finish up he camera me that travelled with me to Kenya during my kenya trip a month plus now because of inadequate finance. Flash me just $800 only to enable me settle this camera boys i travelled to kenya with remaining balance payment and collect all my pix they are still withhelding in their various photographic shops, and then scan and send nearly hundred copies of massai worriors they physically snapped pictures directly to ye because i know too well that the $5,5000 is a little bit enough to solve an outstanding problems for you.
Don¨t be discouraged any longer and do business with me Mr / Dr Tijanibandijan for the betterment of both of us ok.
I mistakenly sent these message to mr Brick, so he askes you whether we are doing any thing, deny it by saying that you didn¨t know who mr tijanibandijan it not to talk of doing business with him.
Catch ye.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 29, 2006 8:27 AM
Bandijian,
I have no clear idea what you're talking about in the first paragraph, have you ever heard of punctuation, it's supposed to make your writing clearer.
And what discouraging message? I have no idea what you mean, you want to clue me in?
OK – gotta make this clear – if the Maasai pix are all like the ones you attached, then don't bother sending them, because they will be too damned small. I told you the guidelines, and you haven't followed them, as in, the pix are too small and the verification protocol isn't being used! You also have to remember I don't want just simple Maasai pix, I want the fantasy pix as mentioned, that's what I'm paying top dollar for, simple Maasai pix don't cut it, especially as Brick (who was my main buyer for those pix) most likely lost the contract.
I told you pretty early on that I'm paying on results, not in advance, I don't want to have to tell you again. If you insisted on using film cameras rather than digital, that's too bad, you gotta keep up with the times!
And what the hell do you mean by "i know too well that the $5,5000 is a little bit enough to solve an outstanding problems for you"?
I expect some good pix after all these delays, and I expect you to follow the rules, are we absolutely clear on this?
Alik-Jaye
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 29, 2006 8:22 PM
Dear AJ my friend/businss partner,
I have tried all i cuold in convincing those photographers i travelled to Kenya with for the snapping of this already done picture which includes those sizes exactly the pix brick needed you provide, But this men refused complying, saying that i must gonna pay the their money before they will be able to release my gathered pix for me.
AJ, Presently, your beloved brother bandijan is extraordinarily broke and have no body to borrow money i will use to pay this boys withhelding my pix which worths a lot of money if you eventually complying in buying all of them snapped pix.
AJ, one thing you must have to understand in this life we are is that like is risk all round and without that we cannot achieve any good results ok. help me with just this mentioned small money with every required trust and clear mindedly and expect getting all the good things Brick wanna see to give you your bountiful cash without much questioning.
Frankly specking, i Knew that people have made the entire universe to loose trust between each, while their are still nicer peolpe here on earth. Remove any atoms of fear in you and co-operatively give me what i requested authoritatively for you will never in this life regret assisting me with this little.
Thanks.
Bandijan.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 29, 2006 9:53 PM
Bandijian,
Were those pix taken using the five criteria that I mentioned, and are any of them fantasy-type pix rather than just pictures of Maasai warriors?
If the answer to the first question is "No" then I seriously doubt that I'd buy any or many, and if it's "No" for the second then trust me, prices are way, way down!
Bloody hell, Bandijian, I told you the criteria, and they're not hard ones to keep, why have you ignored them? Why did you persist in taking Maasai pix when I told you they weren't the priority, that the fantasy pix were the big-ticket items, just tell me why!
I am not prepared to pay out anything based on what you've sent so far, as those pix are tiny and poor quality and only one of them actually shows a warrior anyway! If I send you money, what guarantee do I have that even one of your pix will be satisfactory?
I'll say it again; I am only prepared to pay the top rate for the fantasy pix, as I mentioned, look to the artists I mentioned (Achilleos, Royo, Vallejo) for inspiration, and the criteria are as I laid out.
Just to show you what I mean, I'm attaching three pix that I took recently, and which took little effort on my part or that of the models, if I can do them, so can you.
AJ
Two pictures arrived…
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 29, 2006 11:04 PM
Subject: Their are alot of beautiful pictures i came back with you wouldn¨t afford missing having them ok, pay help me now and see the rewards you gonna get.
Dear AJ,
I didn¨t take only masai worrior pixs rather i took all the fantasy pixs you mentioned, with the five criteria added. Their sizes was accurately monitored while taking and they are all neat both in brightness and other wise.
Why i am in need of this money is only to use it and bell out my snapped pixs those photographers boys i took to kenya said i must pay them before i will release my first class snapped pictures. I have about ten pieces of pictures that resembled exactly this sample you attached here with the same sizes.
So without having any doubt in your mind, i repeat go ahead and send me that small money to assist me bellout all my pix both of us including my junior brother will benefit richly from it if submitted to Brick.It is very much important you do just that now without further delay.
On that particular one already attached picture you confirmed it good, send me the money immediately because it will go along way settling all the debt i involved myself in it because of my trip to kenya just because of those picture my camera men i went with is still withhelding uptil this moment. Am lacking money seriously AJ help me out with out further questioning or delay.
Here is another sample one of the boys were able to release thisday without any payment.
Be stronger and courageous in handling business with me, pay the money now and see the best of Mr tijanibandijan.
Catch ye.
TIJANI BANDIJAN.
AJ can explain what’s wrong with them!
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Sep 29, 2006 11:39 PM
Bandijian,
This is beyond a joke.
First off, I never said that any of the pix you sent so far was any good, I said that one of them showed a warrior but for fuck's sake, it was only 4 KB and I could cover it with my thumb! It's worth nothing!
As for the two pix that you attached – words fail me, and that ain't easy to do, trust me!
Kenya tourist site – no it bloody well isn't, it's a badly scanned 19th century French print or some such, relevance to what I want is a big fat zero.
Kenya Abladerie Fruit – what the hell is this supposed to be, something for the remake of Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes? No, no payment for that, unless Games Workshop needs a model for a bloody wer-pumpkin!
Unless I see some major, and I mean major, improvements soon, I'm not even going to consider sending you a single damn dollar, Bandijian, and there is zero chance of upfront payment based on what you've delivered so far, I mean it!
AJ
And here they are...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 3: the Final Insult

Trophies are looking very unlikely now...

===============================
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Oct 3, 2006 10:39 PM
Bandijian,
So what's the story, are you going to forward those fantasy pix to me, or is there nothing more to say?
Right now Games Workshop is pressing me for African-themed fantasy pix after I mentioned early on that I had a source, so you're in a position to clean up over this, provided the pix are good, so you know what to do.
Alik-Jaye
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Oct 4, 2006 3:22 AM
Subject: AJ i have given you my conditions, if you agree i provide you with all needed pix.
Dear AJ,
I in my last mail, i explained to you that i have problem of money i will use to bell out my pictures the camera men i travelled to Kenya is still withhelding uptil this moment because i wasn¨t able to finish up their agreed payment just because of the Kenya trip collected all the money i have acquired for nearly two year now.
If wanna receive those pix as promised, send me the money i requested or shun writing me about this business any more ok.
Thanks alot,
Tijanibandijan
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Oct 4, 2006 9:12 AM
Bandijian,
There's no point in begging me for money in advance, I've told you several times now that I won't do that, and in any event, $800 for getting pictures developed, that is just ridiculous; and I'm not paying for pix taken two years ago, or the wildlife pix Brick Tamland wanted.
See if you can get your buddy to release two or three of the highest quality fantasy pix, and you send them to me, and if they're up to snuff (and they'd better be), then I can pay you, and then you'll be able to release all the pix, and probably earn a lot more.
AJ
More pictures arrive… and they’re worse! OMG, they are so much worse!
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Oct 5, 2006 1:42 AM
Subject: FAILURE TO RELEASE THE MONEY THISDAY FOR THIS PIXS PROVIDED? DON¨T WRITE ME AGAIN.
AJ,
Because of your understandable write up this afternoon i entered my box and saw thy writeup, i left straight to a friend house and borrowed $180 dollars i gave one of the photographers that gathered these my Kenya trip risky snapped becautiful pixs am attaching the once the boy released for me here right away.
But after rendering out this pixs to you, never you tell me any fiddlestick again about my currently snapped clean pixs, than to give me my required money as we jointly agreed in your last me thisday. failure to comply with this directive, after i have indebted myself again in this business, don¨t just dream of contacting me for this business again, look for someone else who will travel such a risky distance i travelled in search of what mr brick need for his businesses runnings.
The quicker you comply in fixing the money i needed for the release of my pictures this afternoon with the following money gram or western union money transfer receiver names (SUR NAME:)(UKPAI) (OTHER NAMES) (MICHAEL KINSLEY).
This name written on your screen is my junior brother¨s name, i prefer you use it because he is schooling near banks is in my country burkina faso while i travelled home village on leave i will spend nearly three months plus visiting my parents, and all our home village relations.
Till i withdraw the money,
Bye for now.
Tijanibandijan.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Date: Oct 5, 2006 7:57 AM
Bandijian,
They're drawings, for God's sake, did you think I'd accept these as genuine photographs, or are you too stupid to tell the difference?
And don't try to tell me that these are the real thing and talking fiddlesticks and all that, not with the artist's name on the bottom, it's like I said, either way you are too stupid for this job – fucking hell, you are too stupid to be allowed to breed!
AJ
Judge for yourself, folks...
First up: BUNDUDU HERO KENYA WESTERN

Second entry: HAIJI UNDERGROUND TOURIST DOMAIN kENYA
Finally: NAIROBI TOURIST HERO WESTCOAST KENYA
Dr. Tijani Bandijan
Date: Sep 28, 2006 11:30 PM
Subject: send the money immediately to enable us solve one particular problem facing us.
Dear AJ,
I cautioned brick not to writing me again after disqualifying me from the on going promo yesterday night, and i didn¨t know whether he had informed you about the embarrassmental warning cautioning i rendered to him because of his inability to follow up my adivse and forget the foolish advises people who unknowningly captured my email addresses is giving him constantly to disqualify in other for me not to benefit from his side as the promo is giong on.
I knew also that you had received a similar discouraging message but continues with me because of the confidence you have in me, that is very lovely.
Well AJ, am still interested in providing all the necessary massia worrior pictures brick needed from your side ok, i had gathered all the pix but what is holding your brother is he hasn¨t been able to finish up he camera me that travelled with me to Kenya during my kenya trip a month plus now because of inadequate finance. Flash me just $800 only to enable me settle this camera boys i travelled to kenya with remaining balance payment and collect all my pix they are still withhelding in their various photographic shops, and then scan and send nearly hundred copies of massai worriors they physically snapped pictures directly to ye because i know too well that the $5,5000 is a little bit enough to solve an outstanding problems for you.
Don¨t be discouraged any longer and do business with me Mr / Dr Tijanibandijan for the betterment of both of us ok.
I mistakenly sent these message to mr Brick, so he askes you whether we are doing any thing, deny it by saying that you didn¨t know who mr tijanibandijan it not to talk of doing business with him.
Catch ye.
Alik-Jaye Hiddel
Bandijian,
Since you haven't given me anything at all except stolen pix, I have nothing to fear from you or from Brick Tamland, as I have given him all the fantasy and exterior pix he requested and you have given him nothing except stolen images.
Whatever trouble you get into ain't my problem, so don't come crying to me about what you owe because I owe you nothing, you are a total waste of time and oxygen.
AJ
After this it was just a rather pathetic end-game in which I was mainly a spectator.

Sand Timer x 7
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My faith in humanity has taken a blow...
What a f***ing idiot!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic