SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zzzzzzzzz

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Russian love interests are sending me to sleep with their extremely long and elaborate e-mails. Do all of them do that? I try to keep my replies to them nice and short (I'm baiting as a guy) with a few questions for them but they go on and on and on about all kinds of boring stuff. Are us women really that pain in the a**y or is it just the vlads boring potential suitors like that?! Confused No need to reply to the last question!!!

Anyone know if the vlads are happy to call a K7 number? My main one says she doesn't have a phone at home or a mobile but that s/he can call me from the postoffice...

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, long boring weeks or months of script is often standard for a Vlad, get a few on the hook and send them the same emails to keep it simple for yourself, keep the emails very short and ask the same question until it is answered, eventually they will get to the money stage and provide a little more entertainment, as they get there, start your next batch off so by the time your first lot have dropped you the next lot will be starting to move off script, if you do get a long boring spell try baiting a random lad and just have fun with him Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're READING them??? They all "write" those long, rambling emails to start with. I usually skip them and send off my own script until they get to the money part. Then they run out of scripted letters and the emails become much shorter and their language skills become a lot worse. At that point you have them where you want them and can have some fun. And yes, they'll often phone a number you give them.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I've had quite a few phone calls from vlads, they often rope in a local female to chat to you. They're normally quite happy to leave a voicemail for you too, saying how "dissapoint" they are that they can't get to talk to you. Kiss you! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the reasons that I really respect the love baiters. Its a very fine line between writing too much and not enough. At the three sentence level they tend to twig on me.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
I had one last week lambaste me for asking her what type of movies she liked. She/he told me three emails ealier.

Damn I must have been off script and hadn't realised Sad

I never read the script other than a cursory glance for something to use in conversation.

Quote:
Damien, when I have read yours questions, concerning what music is pleasant to me, I was very much disappointed
by such your lines!!! Really you do not read my letters?!? I already wrote to you about it and moreover, this
my letter had the information not only on music but also on films!!! Now, I shall put this my letter and I
shall ask you, please, read him attentively and answer all questions. Ok? I very much ask you, please, be
attentive at reading my letters. Ok? And if to you something will be not understandable, always ask me and I
necessarily shall explain to you again. Ok?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just scan the incoming crap for wierd sentences, then google them to see if they've been used before.

With the Vlads, less effort=more reward!

Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
You're READING them???

I don't read them as such but I glance through them. I guess it's my profession's fault that I'm curious about what kind of bullocks they write to their victims in their efforts to get some cash out of them. I wonder if anyone has actually done some proper research about scammers. That'd be some fun covert research! Very Happy

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic