SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dialing right now, but the line has been busy.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, amazing development after amazing development, brilliant. clapping

Just thought I'd throw this out there: What if Adamu was told by (the fake) ND that he is coming ++ ND (fake) has an accident or some tragedy forces him to reroute, to, say, Sudan or somewhere else. ND (fake) gets in trouble and needs Adamu's help, Adamu must travel (further) to get to ND.

...Then the real ND could arrive in Abeche, only to learn that Adamu has moved on, and perhaps may pick up his trail...

(Just rambling)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to move Adamu, but they are broke. I think getting them to Sudan is like (as YW says) getting them to the moon right now. The good news is, that's the same logic for getting home. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let them have just enough money for a commercial bus, and a cup.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FINALLY, Adamu has managed to get through to ND. He couldn't tell who it was, but we'll follow with an e-mail complaining about the telecommunications in Chad.

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-Calls-ND

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dumb ass did not recognize Adamu's voice? What a twit. That's OK. I will send the follow up email in a minute.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make it possible !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Brilliant Prof So and So Very Happy
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the follow up email to ND....

Quote:
DEAR ND,
I CALL YOU. I HOPE THAT YOU HEAR ME OKAY. I AM SORRY BOUT THE BAD PHONE CONNECTION. WE ARE FAR AWAY SO PHONE DO NOT WORK ALWAYS. I WILL TRY AGAIN LATER.

THERE WILL NOT BE PROBLEMS MOVING THE MONEY OUT OF CHAD. MICHAEL TURNER IS A UN PERSON AND HAS FREIND IN NDJAMENA WHO IS DIPLOMAT. HE WILL DO IT FOR US. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU JUST A DAY AWAY FROM HERE ND BUT YOU WOULD TRAVEL TO ABECHE. WE ARE A DAY NORTH IN OURE CASSONI. YOU NEED TO HIRE DRIVER TO GET TO ABECHE. JUST MEET MICHAEL TURNER IN NDJAMENA TO RECIEVE THE MONEY FOR ME.
OKEY

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!!!!!

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buhhhhaaaa. This is great stuff. I was hoping that the message would not be talked over. It was absolutely perfect.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An updated safari map to reflect the location of our new diplomat.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question-Who are Anita, CPA and Turner? Confused

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scooby the camel Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Question-Who are Anita, CPA and Turner?

Anita is the 15 year old that writes the church newsletter.

CPA is TWAT accounting that sends out all of the WU and MG failures.

Turner is Michael Turner, our UN contact for fake Adamu that will be moving the 350k USD to the real ND.

john_johnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That phone call is gold if you ever wanted to call Adamu with a glimmer of hope from home... but Adamu can't be heard on the other end, I could make a version of ND saying "I can't hear you... who is speaking please?" over and over that would drive Adamu insane I'm sure.

Im going to have to start the official song for this bait with all this great audio available.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Im going to have to start the official song for this bait with all this great audio available.

I can't wait to hear it! Laughing Laughing

Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt ND will beleive that Adamu is calling him. The reason ND wasn't sure who that was,was because they are both Ibo and when speaking to each other would 100% of the time speak in either ibo or pidgin english...or amixture of both.... I am over 95%sure about this. Judging from Adamus accent he in not very well educated..it would sound odd to Nd to listen to Adamu speaking in English to him.

It might work for other reasons tho...ND may suspect that Adamu has got English speakers around him whom he is trying to impress.
H_Potter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone quickly explain why Adamu's friend is called "Leg"? I only joined the forum a few pages ago and would rather spend time baiting than reading through the 60+ pages of the thread to find out! Thanks.

Absolutely fantastic bait...these guys deserve everything you're putting them through and more, IMO.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The brother is being called the leg because Adamu has been telling his family and friends (us) that his brother's leg is broken or dislocated. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. According to him, he broke the leg trying to escape rebel gunfire.

Edit: Welcome here, by the way. Maybe some day you'll want to start reading this from the beginning. It's rather amusing. Smile

H_Potter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the explanation and welcome. I look forward to reading through the rest of the thread when I get a chance...I'm especially interested in how you managed to convince all of these guys to think they're talking to each other when they're all actually in contact with you. Laughing Keep up the great work! Chad sounds like such a lovely place. I think I'll cancel my upcoming vacation in California and go there instead.
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget your missionary robes.... Laughing
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is 350$ USD going to be enough to get into the country and to get a ride to Abeche? How much money was Hamza originally asking Adamu for the cost of driving him?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hamza isn't the one that drove them to Abeche, that's Emeka. Hamza is the cow seller that is letting them try to get money wired into his bank account. I think at first they said it was going to be 1K USD for the ride, but that was because Emeka charges 200 USD a head in his vehicle that seats 5 and he didn't make the trip without a full car.

We think 350 USD will give him a bit of cash to blow in N'Djamena, and secure a ride to Abeche. When he gets there, he might have a few bucks, but certainly nowhere near what he'd need to drag three stinky lads 1400 miles.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like we are going to be using a soundboard afterall. We will want to update the one that was made to be very inclusive of just about all of the sounds that we have. When we are making the next call and we are using the soundboard, we will still have to play a lot of static and white noise over the top of any conversation. ND will no doubt ask some questions that we will not be able to answer. Damn, this nut is tough to crack.

Quote:
DEAR OKEY,

THAT VOICE THAT CALLED SOUND SO STRANGE FROM YOUR OWN VOICE,

MAKE OUT TIME TO CALL ME SO THAT I CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY EVEN IF IT IS IN THE MID NIGHT.

COMING TO THAT PLACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT IAM AFRAID AND DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEM AT ALL.

SO HOW HOW DO I LEAVE CHAD WITH THE MONEY????????

IF YOUR MAN HAS A DIPLOMAT FRIEND IN NJEMINA WHY CAN HE ARRANGE WITH HIS FRIEND TO MEET WITH ME IN MAIDUGRI.

IAM DOUBTING IF IS YOU THAT IS WRITING THIS MAILS UNTIL I HEARD YOUR VOICE FULL THEN I WILL BE CONVINCED THAT IT IS YOU BUT WITHOUT HEARING YOUR VOICE I CAN NOT COME.

WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AGAIN
REGARDS

ND

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are definitely going to have to play this cool. This is a VERY sensative time right now. Lots of things could go wrong. Indeed, a soundboard will be tough. We need to name drop a bit more I think. I really hope that he does not ask us anything we cannot answer in email.

YW- one thing to update on the map... Hamza the cow seller is located in Abeche, not Ndjamena.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic