SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Friends and Family

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do they think of your baiting hobby ?

My Wife cant stand the scammers and likes the idea of baiting them but doesn’t want to get involved. , My Sons are part time Baiters, My Dad likes my pastime and My Mates think I need to get out more.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend doesn't get it but is glad I'm not out spending money on poker.

My Dad doesn't know and neither does the rest of my family, except my mother who thinks it's a great hobby and is interested in trying it herself.

My kids aren't old enough to understand yet but when they get older, they'll probably be introduced to it.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Husband: Thinks it's great, especially site killing, but I fear he gets tired of the stories.
Mother: Has lots of sympathy for the victims and thinks it's interesting.
One sister: Fears for my safety and tells me I'm too important to risk my life this way.
Other sister: Thinks it's hilarious and said to tell the first sister that there's no risk to me since I'm using sister #1's personal details. Laughing
Brother: Thinks it's great, forwards me scam emails he gets.

Friends: All are interested, many have visited the site and read some of the baits.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My folks think its great, in fact my mom is tempted to join in eventually.

My hubby rolls his eyes and laughs, just another of my hobbies.

Most of my friends do not know, but the few I have introduced to this have mixed feelings. One was really worried about legalities, on the other end of the spectrum was a friend who can't wait to be back in the states to join in the fun! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wife doesn't know due to when I first started reading the site she thought it was stoopid. so I dont even bring it up.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The kids all love the stories. One of them especially is into this and is a member here at Eater (Mini Me).

My best friend loves this stuff too but will not join. He wrote all of the text for the TWAT Ordination Cerimony.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hubby knows.
He joined the forum and had a few baits running before RL and studies got too much.
The kids all know and view it as another one of mothers eccentricities.
I discouraged the younger ones from joining in until they've sat all their exams but suspect they lurk here occaisionaly
Its not something I've mentioned to friends though I've warned a few about scams
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one knows what I do in the dark of the night....as well as what I do in baiting....... Twisted Evil

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very few know what I do. My bro-in-law knows and he laughs his arse off at the stuff, gives me good ideas. My wife doesn't know, as she thinks it is a waste of my time.

So, I pretty much keep it quiet. I just laugh with YW, Prof and others about it. Honestly, it's kind of hard to explain to some people why a scammer being stranded in the desert is funny.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Honestly, it's kind of hard to explain to some people why a scammer being stranded in the desert is funny.

Same here. The hilarious irony of it all is hard for some people to grasp.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fam thinks I stopped a few years ago...they think it's dangerous and a waste of time.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad knows and a few of my friends know. That is it.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't told my family, though my Dad did tell me about this sort of scam a while ago. When I mentioned I had read a few of these sorts of things on the internet, he admitted to me that he had strung a few of them along for a bit. When I next go home I will definitely take him aside and explain the whole sport to him. I'd prefer to keep my family out of it, but I suppose I need to make sure dad has been doing it safe and that no one else falls for anything like it.

My housemates that I have told think its hilarious, particuarly when I show them the trophy pictures. One of them calls me the "Internet Vigilante" and reguarly inquires into my dealings. I like that. Very Happy

I think I heard once that a friend of a friend of a friend may have fallen for something similar, to the tune of nearly two grand. Once I go home again, I shall try tracking this down and if I can get an email addy, I shall be posting it here for everyone to make that scammer's life hell.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mum's scared they'll hunt me down, rest of the family and friends who know like to see the crap ID cards etc! I haven't told many of them tho - just the ones I know will appreciate the art involved.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister thinks the way I write my baits is just too spooky.

My girlfriend enjoys hearing about "my Nigerians" (she can't quite get that 419ers come from a lot of places).

Most of my workmates think it's just too silly for words.

Most of my friends think it's a weird hobby and I should get a life - but then most of them play Everquest or World Of Warcraft, so what should they know?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fetching bride bought me a one way ticket to Ghana, she thought I would be more successful if I were closer to the action. I have the funny feeling that she is trying to ditch me.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- Bless you my child for you have sinned.. Shocked

MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
What do they think of your baiting hobby ?

My better half thinks that it's a bit weird although producing amusing stories.

My dad loves it as does my grandmother (she's worried about my safety and doesn't quite grasp how the Internet works and that you can pretend to be anyone you like)! My mom is neutral about it as is my brother although he agrees it's a good think to keep the scammers busy thus having time for real victims.

Only a few select friends of mine know and the reactions have been everything from "that's cool" to "huh?!"

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not be doing this if Lovey did not know. At first he rolled his eyes but after all the laughter it brought to me he is delighted in having a fruitier life. Very Happy

I have told a few select friends and they know I'm crazy. Laughing

Have yet to tell my adult daughter, she is...............ah.....................precious! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Friends and Family

Who? Please explain.

Edit: Oops:
Quote:

Never wanted to go that far...
Ol' postwhore, me.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
select friends know I'm crazy. Laughing

Um, O-kay... Laughing

The people in my house know. I don't talk about it any place else. Kind of like the Jeep slogan: "It's a Baiter thing,you wouldn't understand."

My sons relaxed after a year of baiting and no one showed up at the door to tell me off. Oh and multiple reassurances that I bait safe! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister in law wants me to bait my ex (her brother) because he's a scammer and is currently online trying to find his next scam victim. The rest of my family doesn't really understand.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My father thinks I'm crazy for doing it, and thinks it's a waste of time.
My mother laughs at what I do, but thinks I should go outside more, as I'm looking pasty. Laughing
My older brother thinks it's hilarious, and can't believe it when I tell him the crap I do to them, especially the Tina and Joe Safari. Very Happy
My sister thinks it's hilarious, too.
My other brothers and my son find it mildly amusing.
But I'm the only baiter in the family now.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic