SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This could be fun.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you think of being suicidal cuz nothing good ever happens to me and he saved my life, literally, with his news of good tidings? Or would that not be PC.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys have good ideas. I think I'll go with the "snatching a pile of files from the hospital"-modality, if he ever asks where I found you bunch of retards (no offense meant)...

Funny thing is that I'm pretty much adopting a bit of laddish through this, which may come in useful later on.
I guess you really never stop learning.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, PMs are sent. If I forgot anybody, or somebody still wants to join in feel free to PM me the following info about your character:

Name:
Disability (if applicable):

If too many come at a time I may to have trickle them to the lad, I don't want to overwhelm him with a huge load of magas right at the beginning of our business-relationship.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any who want to be deaf; how about we all post to the same forum on a hearing-impaired support website?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, those who submitted their victims have been passed on to him.

I didn't tell him about the disabilities, I think it's more fun if he finds out himself.
Then he can come back to me, whining about it, and I can tell him where the list comes from...

In the meantime I'll try to develop how I'll go on with my role in this game, as I haven't played oga before.

For something Twisted Evil I am sending him another victim, one of my own characters, designated as VERY URGENT as the lad dealing with that vic before had to back out to go to Chad for an urgent money-pickup...

Mortar

pony pony
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all

When I bait a lad with more than one character at once, I make sure to use similar modalities for certain things - like WU/MG always require MTCN S3eur3, Jen Derbender has a new call center number that is great, etc.

Might I suggest that we agree on a few standard modalities (perhaps by country). If everyone character is making the same process claims it makes the modalities all the more believeable.

Thoughts?

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anybody receive an email already? I'm not sure if Jeff will mail as Jeff, and if he'll mail from the address posted by the OP.

Mortar

pony pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit late to the party, but I threw in a hypophysectomized (surgery went horribly wrong as well) new vic for the next batch .. Should be fun Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to your Pm was after you sent the first batch... so nothing yet. Crying or Very sad S'ok, I'm patient. Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave 3 addys that I am pretty sure made the cut. I haven't seen anything yet. BTW - What is "OP"?

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."

Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
32MBToolkit
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Original poster I believe (the one that started the thread) ..

Looking forward to this ex-patient modality Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only new 419 for me is a Khordokovsky letter from one "" using or .

I assume that's not our guy!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
Did anybody receive an email already? I'm not sure if Jeff will mail as Jeff, and if he'll mail from the address posted by the OP.

Nothing yet.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for your information: I did not send out the 2nd batch yet.

There are two reasons for that:

• I don't want to overwhelm him with too many jobs at a time.
  • Also I didn't hear anything from him over the weekend. I think he took some time off. We know some lads don't work on Sundays.

Once he gets back to me that he started on the first batch I'll send the submissions I have received until then.

I have received a few questions via PM, and as I think they might be interesting for others too I'll answer them here:

Quote:
Disability (if applicable): None. Unless you think he should have one.

No, no disability is necessary.
Quote:
In the absence of any instructions to the contrary I'll play a pretty straight bait for him and keep up the expected modality.

No problem. You folks can bait this guy as you wish. Maybe later on we may think about "joint operations" (which even then will be voluntary), but for now it's everybody's own game.

Mortar

pony pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in for one hell a of ride.Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 of they addys i gave you received an email with the subject: Donation From Mrs Doris Gomez. Is this him?

32MBToolkit
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea.

Check the IP, if it's from India then it's likely.

Mortar

pony pony
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess not. I've got an unknown (gmail), 2 Ivory Coast, 3 Nigeria and a Hong Kong.

root, I think your lad needs a good slap from his new Oga for letting such a wonderful list of easy-payin' magas go cold.

32MBToolkit
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although it's offtopic: Is the HK one verified through IP? If so, would you mind letting me have a PM about that one?

Mortar

pony pony
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's not too late I'd love to be another "victim" Very Happy
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send me your details if you like, but as stated before, I can't promise anything.
This guy doesn't even seem to have started on the first batch... Sad

Edit: I may adjust the game a bit later on. Have to read through his mails again first and will then announce details. Changes will only be valid for the second batch.

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder this lad is looking for jobs, he's so damn stupid...

Keeps on sending me mails that he doesn't understand what I'm telling him... Obviously he has not yet started on anybody.

I'll leave him with the first batch for now and try to get him working on it. Also I'll try to get hold of his Nigeria-contacts. Surely they will be willing to work for me.

Does anybody mind if I'd pass victim-details to lads I get from that lad?

As mentioned, I think I'll change the game a bit. I think he'll be more comfortable if the jobs are "prewarmed", meaning that you are actually ready to pay. I may try this with a few people, volunteers (from those scheduled for the 2nd batch) would be welcome.
I'll work out something and then fill you in on the game-plan. Or if you have your own ideas you can also let me know, gives me more time to think of other evil things.

His friends in Nigeria I think may be easy to get to safari, if they are told that they need to go to some place to pick up some money.

Mortar

pony pony
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go right ahead and pawn my 'victim' off to whomever you feel. I'm wide open to play cat and mouse with whomever bites at the moment. Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's being a bit stupid at the moment... Telling me he's just the guy who finishes the business but doesn't do the whole play...
So, this weekend I'll work out stories for the characters that have been provided to me and will then trickle them in to him again...

In the meantime I'll try to get hold of his friends in Nigeria, maybe they are more use than he is...

Mortar

pony pony
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck!

p.s. I couldn't care less whom you give my "information" to
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic