SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wonder what my machine asked him?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this funny response from a mass phone bait:

Quote:
My Dear P4ul M0yo,

I be calling your telephone number science morning bout it was in asking machine please remove it, to enable me to get in torch will you or send me and email will the infarction I requested, but if your not interested to help me please tell me now.Please send me your direct telephone number I will call you and your Bank details,address with your name to enable me advice the Bank on the mode of payment to your desire.

Best regards,

Dr. Willi4m Ad4ms
(Treasury Controller NNPC)

I guess "asking machines" are not yet very good at conveying the "infarction".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad want's a heart attack but you won't help him???

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..And he wants to be cremated afterwards:

Quote:
me to get in torch

There must be a way to help him out ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc: I didn't understand your post until I googled the term "infarction". You're right on, it's deadly serious:

Quote:
"Infarction is a medical condition in which tissue dies because the arterial blood supply is blocked. It is usually the end product of ischemia, or lowered blood supply. Infarction is most often seen with the word "myocardial," indicating a heart attack. This kind of infarction occurs when one of the main cardiac arteries is blocked. When this happens, a person will often need heart bypass surgery."

I'm not sure how he thinks the "asking" machine can help him. Maybe I need to encourage him to keep calling until it asks the right question.

BTW Doc, as you can tell I'm not finished with Blondie. He still owes me.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am certain you would be more than happy to help a lad have a heart attack,and cremate the remains if needed Twisted Evil

Wasn't Blondie the originator of the Coffin Box scam?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to explain to him that it is very rude in your tradition to call someone's asking machine and hang up without leaving a massage. Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he actually means an "axing machine" that would explain the "infarction". The "infarction" of a bodily member is a done deal whenever it has been "axed".

Now to get the mugus to stick their heads into axing machines! Very Happy

@ Doc:

Quote:
Wasn't Blondie the originator of the Coffin Box scam?

Yes, and the empty pistol ploy and the "tippie toes" trick. Embarassed There's nothing good about him, he's a dirty S.O.B.!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic