SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping jump_4_joy This is great news JoJo Very Happy Guess they completely out of cash. And Stinky's brother has moleria, it looks like. Great work bow_down
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
We have a good surprise coming up shortly. YW will post it. We feel that there is an end to this bait in site, so we want to go out with a bang.

Well, I am not sure if that pun was intended or not, but either way please read the warning below.

WARNING
If you already think that we have gone too far with these lads, you will NOT want to read the following. Do yourself a favor, and do something else for a while.

OK. You have been warned so don't start complaining.

Since we totally control the communications with all of the lads, and especially with Smelly and his brother, we thought that it was time to add insult to injury. It would seem that in Adamu's absence, his mother has fallen on some hard times. CZ, one of Adamu's friends, receives an email from another lad (fake of course) and forwards it to Adamu. The email is about Adamu's mother.

Quote:
broda dis news wetin i don dey receive regards 2 okey monther u nor dey want to hear me relate bcos na wahala e surely cause between us. Well it remains ur like my own broda so i need 2 urgently make una sabi that three different guy they inform me na okey mother dey hussle with pussy now. Abeg nor be vex na truth i dey tell u sha. Pls no dulling u need to talk to her regards 2 dis hussle with pussy bcos them my guys don swear she tell am no money no pussy. Emeka already fuck this okey mother like 4 time now. i sabi well well this report it disturbs so abeg nor dey blame the messenger bcos u need to hear it from a friend bcos wey else u don dey believe?

I would love to be to take credit for this masterpiece of lad-speak but I cannot. I asked Frodo for help with this.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

puke In the absence of a "roll on the floor until I can't breath for laughing" emoticon Laughing clapping

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony

Last edited by benjaminbunny on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they were trying to get to Ndjamena

Why in the hell would they be trying to go to Ndjamena. Thats like vacationing in the same place year after year. Do they think that the locals will be hosting a big homecoming party for them at the bus stop?
For crissake - they could get streded there. It's happened before! Laughing
And it's still one helluva long way from there to home.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob

Last edited by CrazyCanuck on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Stinky now has a full nervous breakdown before the "burn" then "Leg the Lame" will have to take over, malaria and all.
You have brought these guys down!!! happy crowd

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I would love to be to take credit for this masterpiece of lad-speak but I cannot. I asked Frodo for help with this.

I can't figure out a single word of this.

Could somebody translate?

And by the way, even if they figure out that TWAT is a hoax, I think at this point they would have a difficult time getting back to Nigeria.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume that is the logical stop before getting back to Nigeria.

I forgot to mention... when talking to him, he said he was "stredded". Yes, he said it exactly the same. Twisted Evil

Brilliant work Frodo.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo and Frodo, this is funny funny shit! You guys take the cake for twisting the knife in these mugus in creative ways.

@morbiczer, the fast translation: Adamu's mom is now gainfully employed as a prostitute.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing That's a big bang alright !

@morbiczer : Seems Okey mama don gettin nw job wrkin da toto ..

Edit to add: .. Okey's mother has been playing the whore in Okey's absence.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps she is hustling to help pay for her boys to return home? Razz

I love the fact that Adamu is pissed at Dover, that is great stuff!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear god. Oh crap. His mind is circling the drain at this point.
Quote:
no money, no pussy
Mr. Green
if anything it'd be better if she'd (reportedly) died.

Perhaps not mention this if you do burn him, an added insult will be him going home (eventually) and berating his mother for "hustle with pussy" when she hasn't done anything. I imagine she'll give him a proper hiding.

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha - I would love it if there was a webcam in the only cafe in Hospital Road - Imagine he is begging for money to pick up his email expecting good news about the payment and finds out instead his mum has turned to prostitution - his family are giving him no end of problems Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by maggiemay on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

morbiczer wrote:
I can't figure out a single word of this.

Could somebody translate?

Basically, in short, it says this (correct me if I am wrong- my lad speak is not great):

I've got some news about Oky's (Adamu's) mother. You are close to me, so I tell you. Three guys told me that Okey's mom is a whore now. She is selling her body- no money, no pu$$y. Emeka (random name) already screwed Oky's mom. This is distrubing. Don't kill the messenger please. You need to hear it from me, a friend, because everyone else already knows. Can you believe this?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honest to God. Why doesn't a movie producer see the GOLD in this?? Mind you, we do need to keep this quiet from the lads. All of you guys are genius.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:

if anything it'd be better if she'd (reportedly) died.

She will die, while working. Twisted Evil You know, an occupational hazard. Laughing

Goat

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

carpenter wrote:
Honest to God. Why doesn't a movie producer see the GOLD in this?? Mind you, we do need to keep this quiet from the lads. All of you guys are genius.

We ought to start voting for the actors. My vote would be:

Stinky Boi: Martin Lawrence
The Leg: Forest Whitaker
The Hand: Wesley Snipes

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hand: Wesley Snipes[/quote]

HAHA, we have to get Dave Chappelle in there somewhere!
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from ND as to his getting in on this non inclusive holiday to an exotic locale? Razz

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, mom will eventually die at some point and her body will be discovered in a dumpster somewhere. Prof came up with the idea of killing off mom a couple of weeks ago but we've been sitting on the idea, just waiting for the right moment. Now that they don't even have money to check emails anymore, now seems like as good a time as any.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

The Hand: Wesley Snipes

Why not, we already have a poster for the movie!

Rev Dover: Gene Simmons
Rev Phy5tme: Rev Jeromy Wright (Guest Appearance)

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are, without a doubt, an unimaginable bastard pig. *grins! hugs!*

TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had guessed you guys would go have gone a more slow-and-believable route -- "mom got sick several weeks ago, and she's not getting better. The doctors found a large lump on her neck, but they don't have money to go to the doctor to see if it's cancerous. Can they please wire money home for her to go to the doctor? Her cough is getting worse (she's started coughing up blood), and she's not eating much anymore."

Just something to really turn the screws and make them have pressure to NEED to follow through on Dover and getting the money from him. We don't know the state of their real mom, and if she's already very old or sick, I have doubts as to how much the "mom is now a prostitute" line could be an effectively believable story.

But hey, this is safari baiting, and if these boys weren't already willing to believe the unbelievable, then they wouldn't have gone this far on safari, would they? You guys have been amazing with getting them to believe some crazy lines in the past, so if I have no reason to have doubted you before, I suppose I have every reason to trust that y'all know what you're doing now. I'm very curious to see how this story goes over, and how well it "takes".

Last edited by TomServo on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it is unbelievable. But, the thing is, at this point, who cares? What will they do, pack their stuff and leave? Maybe they quit emailing Dover. They only email ND. WELL, that's us. So, they are still emailing us. No biggie.

Goat

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

carpenter wrote:
HAHA, we have to get Dave Chappelle in there somewhere!

As "The Hand"?
http://butterknuckle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/_dave_chappelle_as_prince.jpg

Maybe so, but I still have to go with Wesley Snipes' direct approach to conflict resolution. I could just picture him beating the living snot out of Martin Lawrence. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Tuco on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil I would go with a more realistic situation with Stinky's mom. Maybe Aunty can turn to the oldest profession. Laughing This has to go out today Smile Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic