SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Salvation by Stamp

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, immediately upon receipt of this wonderful letter I knew it had to be a scam, televangelist style. This envelope was crammed with crud and twisted scripture. I figured it might be interesting to share the 'good word' with you all for nothing more than amusement purposes, as I have not quite figured out a way to bait these guys. Salvation at a clicky

Oh darn, I opened that sealed letter before mailing back their paper prayer rug. Wonder what that will do to me? Very Happy Will I have to pay into a lottery rather than winning a lump some of cash? Boy, the imagination stirs!

419eaterForum thread with previous mention

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've gotten this same stuff too.

Nice of them to provide a POSTAGE PAID ENVELOPE. I write "remove from mailing list" and stuff everything in it, and mail it back to them.

I wonder how many times they will pay postage before getting the message? Smile

The morons even sent me a second letter with two real US pennies on it. With another postage paid envelope.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
toade
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh.... goofy St. Matthews. I never got any mailings from them, but I've read about them on the WWW. Cracks me up.

But, it's sad. People have gone bankrupt sending these scammers money. It's disgusting. People have sent this guy Ewing their welfare checks, food stamps, Social Security checks, inheritances, life savings, etc. because they get a photocopied letter with a picture that's obviously from the 1970s (and looks like something from one of those ads in the back of tabloid papers) and a piece of cardboard. Or a piece of plastic. Or whatever.

Evil or Very Mad Oh... yeah... since you didn't send in the 2nd page or rug or whatever as requested, the EVIL UNDERPANTS GNOMES OF SATAN will STEAL YOUR NUDE BABY PICTURES and post them on the Internet for all to see FOR ALL ETERNITY! That, and they'll steal your underpants. Twisted Evil

Hello now i can know that you are not a serrious type bye. -- Halimat Frahd

I think defore, we must learn earch over. -- Mariya, Russian Bride scammer
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too Laughing

I do what Bobcat does.....but also stuff other unsolicited mail into the envelope before sending it back.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

toade wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Oh... yeah... since you didn't send in the 2nd page or rug or whatever as requested, the EVIL UNDERPANTS GNOMES OF SATAN will STEAL YOUR NUDE BABY PICTURES and post them on the Internet for all to see FOR ALL ETERNITY! That, and they'll steal your underpants. Twisted Evil

Oh no! I better keep hold of my underpants! Cause this is the second time I haven't sent the letter back! Rolling Eyes Darn it, why didn't I pick up the Egyptian Book of the Dead at Barnes and Noble the other day. Could have been fun to send some copies of some of that for giggles! Twisted Evil Or is that not being a good little Christian like I'm supposed to? LOL!!!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic