SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

umm Scooby steaks Sad

Some cultures will give the title of Aunty or Uncle to a respected family friend. The children just know them as Uncle Andrew/Bob whatever. It creates a larger extended family and the responsibilities seem to go both ways. Family outings parties executions your part of the family. Just like the mafia style family. Just not so brutal.

So in reality the drug dealer who your parents meet with on a weekly basis becomes Aunty Anne. The family just got bigger

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No communication today from any of the lads.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is they are completely out of cash - probably begging to survive ( in both senses Laughing )

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope they aren't giving up on you! Sad
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn lads these days, no staying power Confused

The Lazy TWATS...

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even starving Lads suffering in the harsh and unforgiving land of Chad take weekends off apparently... Or perhaps e'en now they are being dragged away to have their right hands severed after they were caught stealing food and/or clothes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ or the The Hand locked them up or sold them Very Happy Maybe the internet cafe lost its internet connection?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - have they read any e-mails in the past 24 hours or so?
(I assume you are using read notify?)

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are high-level baiters, their modalities are most excellent and 100% risky free. of course they're using ReadNotify.

I do wonder if serious harm has come to our lads. If so, I want photos.

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well. If they have given up or managed to escape, then I expect later the same day was the day Dover turned up at the net cafe in Hospital Road, the only one in Abeche...
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

@CrazyCanuck: You just gave a whole new meaning to "Scooby Snacks." puke
Maybe "The Hand" is forcing them to work so that they can pay off their debt. beating

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are using read notify on all lads involved... Adamu, ND and CZ.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nigeria
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get a picture of the leg?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there are a couple of likely possibilities here. The most obvious one is that they are ass broke. The recent tone of their e-mails to everyone has been incredibly lifeless. They sound absolutely exhausted, and very hungry. There is a good chance that they feel whatever resources they have must be used for food and not for cafe time to listen to Dover complain.

Also, this past week supposedly saw a lot of thunderstorms. Abeche might possibly be without power, or maybe even just the Hospital Road section of the city.

I don't think they just suddenly stood up and started heading west on foot (notice it's not plural Smile ). They did this once before and we got freaked out by it. For whatever reason, they skipped reading mail on a Monday and we all started to get a bit worried that they may have found some way out of there. Fortunately, they checked mail the next day and were still there, and as hungry as ever. I think the same thing will happen soon enough.

I did like this suggestion though:

Super Model wrote:
or the The Hand locked them up or sold them

The idea that they can be sold just cracks me up. It kinda lends the impression that they can be traded around like packs of cigarettes in prison. That's a very funny image to me. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
This may explain the silence from Adamu and the leg but does not explain the silence from ND or CZ.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ND and CZ are silent?

Well ND might be travelling..as for CZ..

I think you should have confirmed secure communication!
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actually west africa is experiencing very bad power cutoffs at the moment, i saw the newspaper today on it.

Surprised

poor guys, stuck without food and money... AND NOW NO POWER!

least we have the power Razz

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its exactly 2 months today since they arrived in Chad - Congratulations JoJo, Prof and Yeawhatever Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the best bait I've read and been following. Kudos to jojo and YW. Prof, we all know you do jack sh*t. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the stinky lads, a line from the Grateful Dead comes to mind, "What a long, strange trip it's been". Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday, maggie! I wish we had an e-mail from stinky for you. Smile Hope you have a great day.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much Prof.

Perhaps not having an email from him is a better gift if it means hes at the end Laughing

pony pony
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for me to jump on the bandwagon

Happy Birthday Very Happy
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much Kelpex
I had - about a month ago said that if Stinky was still in the only cafe on hospital road, or indeed still in Chad, on my birthday then I would send a donation to 419eater. Which I have done.

Such an amazing bait- the best I think I have ever seen

pony pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday! This has definitely been an amazing bait.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic