SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Calling all Top Gear fans - Who is The Stig?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if his identity is already widely known in the UK but down here Down Under we get Top Gear sporadically and not always up to date. Anyway, I reckon it's Damon Hill?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His identity still isn't known... it's been mentioned that all the F1 stars who have driven the reasonably priced car take a certain line, and the Stig never takes the same line as them, suggesting he is not an F1 driver. I think he's possibly a touring car driver, Jason Plato or someone like that.

There's more at wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig
Including a suggestion that one of your compatriots, Mark Webber, may be the man in question.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhhhh you're saying Mark Webber isn't an F1 driver?!?! Laughing I tend to agree based on his track (ha!) record so far. But HE thinks he's God's gift and that's what matters. I know F1 drivers tend to be small skinny guys - perhaps Dr Freud was right? - and the Stig certainly seems to be fairly 'compact' but I just get the vibe when Damon Hill appears on the show that he's "in" on some kind of joke. He's a nice bloke either way. And my mum has an autographed photo of his dad the late, great Graham Hill that she cherishes to this day.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an in joke for sure. Maybe one that should never be revealed.
Questions like these should be left well alone just like "Who was the last prime minister of Australia"

Love top gear and Myth busters
Confused

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No idea who he is, but I'm convinced that the early, black outfit, Stig isn't the same as the current, white outfit, Stig. He seemed taller & skinnier in the early programmes.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
Love top gear and Myth busters

Two of my favorites as well! Just a pity they're broadcasting the older shows here in Holland. Seems we're about a year or so behind with Top Gear. They've only just dumped the Suzuki Liana as reasonably priced car here (can't remember what brand they're using now)

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I know we dont have Top gear here,, what is it?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Collins is usually The Stig these days, he also drove, as a friend of the Stig' the car they parachuted into. He does bits for TV like guesting on the Nascar coverage.

Wiki link

There are rumours that damon Hill has had a go, the original stig in black was Perry Mccarthy.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've never found being a year or two or three a problem.
The information is still great. Not that I can use it in real life. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Packman
Top Gear is a motoring programme
They test drive cars then let the Stig loose to do a timed lap

I thought for a while the Stig might have been female.
That nutty German woman who drove round the circuit in a van?
I liked her
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman. Here's a video that explains all.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VihIf1Fi-BM
Listen to his voice and check out his height, relative to the Dutch interviewer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course this one to give you an idea what kind of stunts they pull from time to time .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWhd8rt64GI

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to check it out on my home computer. I cant watch youtube on my work computer, they have it blocked and I haven't figured out a way around it yet. it was hard enough getting around everything so I could go to eater. thank all, if it deals with cars...it has my attention.

Closed lad accounts x3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not sure if people from 'forn parts are allowed to watch these :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=top+gear&go=Find+Programmes

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dang it. Only for viewers in the UK. Crying or Very sad
You have to be careful about watching Top Gear on Youtube Packman. Its highly addictive. The powers to be have locked out the player that allows Youtube videos to stream at work for most of the computers. Wink Its one thing to answer your email and another to watch Top Gear so I don't.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Brits only:

BBC iPlayer help
Ask a question
Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?

Rights agreements mean that BBC iPlayer television programmes are only available to users to download or stream (Click to Play) in the UK. However, BBC Worldwide is working on an international version, which we will make available as soon as possible.

You'd need a proxy somewhere in the UK to be able to stream these ..

packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have all the proxy sites blocked here too..well doesnt that just suck too. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x3
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I check the Discovery guys' channel (forgot the name), but there it doesn't show.
Gotta check if FX has it, if so, it might be a reason to subscribe...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a wiki list of international broadcasters:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_broadcasters_and_video_releases

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reply to the original question, I dont know and dont think I ever will, however I watched lastnights and he broke the lap time record in the Ascari A10, fantastic stuff.

The Ascari A10

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You made me remember that they took top gear from the On Demand list!You GOAT!

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I were the Stig!

Great show, my sons even like it... especially the eisode where they cross the English Channel.

Loved the Africa Safari episode where they drained the floor boards after sinking in a river, by shooting a hole in the pan with a .45. Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves... all we know is, he's called the Stig

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I admit it, I'm the Stig!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wish you were .. The Prig maybe .. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic