SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Phone baiters - ASSMS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just accidentally sent a SMS to the wrong person. Then I realized - you can send SMS through skype.

How funny would that be.....you find a lad who has a cell phone.... then you use skype to send a (10 cents) SMS to his cell phone about a deal you are doing with someone else....see if the lad bites! Include your phone number, though - so the lad will know who to call back.

I may give it a try... a great ASSMS modality (for n00bs who don't get it - ASSMS would mean Accidentally Sent SMS)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This idea inspired me.

You can actually send free SMS messages at this site:

http://www.jaxtr.com/

You just need a verified phone number (which is free to do) but I plugged in my k7 number twice now and it verified it just fine (for some reason)

Then you can use the tool to send SMS. My evil brain is brewing with ideas for an SMS mass bait. I was thinking about sending a short message to a ton of lads saying to meet somewhere and wear a pink shirt, but I can't find any webcams on the internet in lagos where we could observe the results.

Do you think it costs them money to receive SMS? If so we could text them all day long. There is some software that lets you send SMS in bulk but it costs money.

Can anyone think of any especially evil ideas? I like the ASSMS idea. I've got this lad who has been dollar chopped by mr. gomer a number of times and maybe it would be funny if he started getting SMS death threats from mr. gomer now. Be warned that if you use Jaxtr to send texts, it will place whatever first and last name you enter in the signup form into the text messages as the sender. But we can actually use this to our advantage to impersonate pretty much anyone.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

My recently dollar chopped lad just got 9 or 10 SMS death threats from one Mr. Thomas Gomer. Something nice for him to wake up to.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea Eliza_Doolittle

I'll look into that as I work on an industrial scale with Lotto Lads and have skype and a mega expensive phone redirect, so I'm sure that I can work out some interesting way to incorporate this into their torture.

I wonder if most SMS's to Lads are mainly Lad to Lad communication, so something like - urgent go wu 4 pick up moni n send me cut - would send a Lad spinning like a top. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah I was thinking about getting a ton of them to congregate at the WU but you would need to give them some sort of sender info and whatnot right?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They can check WU payments online Morf, so you are better to use MoneyGram which they can't check that way.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha, but I would still have to pass along the test question/answer and senders name/mtcn and whatnot in the SMS to get them to move to the MG office, wouldn't I?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends what game you're playing. Very Happy

Maybe do it like this.

65476981 - Colour Blue - Jo Minkins 2 Eze Muffdiver - then add your e-mail or tel number

I think it's 8 figures for MG. You add your number/e-mail for him to report how his trip went. If he contacts you first - tell him to get on with it as if he's intercepted something he shouldn't so that he will think that if he asks too many questions he'll blow it.

Baiting is psychology and you refine your bait as you see how it works

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea Eliza, I'll have to try this when I have the time. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morf wrote:
This idea inspired me.

You can actually send free SMS messages at this site:

http://www.jaxtr.com/

You just need a verified phone number (which is free to do) but I plugged in my k7 number twice now and it verified it just fine (for some reason)

For me it's not working. It verified my flexnet UK number just fine. (I received a voicemail message "congratulations, your number has been verified". However when I send an SMS jaxtr says 'sent successfully' but it doesn't deliver the message on my mobile for some reason.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's strange. I received all my SMS =/

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic