SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone wants me DEAD. I need to send $4,000. >>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju : How did you manage that bargain? Am I worth 6 times more than you? Wink
Next time I'll try to get some discount from this cheat Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How did you manage that bargain? Am I worth 6 times more than you?
My character is offended!!!
My general plan is to put him on a bargaining roller coaster... First increase the price, then negociate down, then get offended again... Up & down we go weeeee

Edit: This came in:
Quote:
MAX AM GIVEN YOU A ITTLE TIME FROM NOW IF YOU WAST ANY OF MY TIME NOW I WILL FINISH YOU UP .
and wrote this back:
Quote:
Oh my god I am trembling in my boots as I stand here naked in the kitchen by the window looking at these guys in the television repairman bus outside. Could you please be less freightening, I have a heart condition that might cause me to feel over and do you rjob for you. Please address me as darling max with your next threat, this will calm my heart.

About the money I am really offended that my eyes are only worth 2,000 dollars to you. Who is Mr. Robert5on

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot : how do you want to position your How3rd R0bertson character? I sort of pushed him in the 'dolla choppa' role .. Is he warning the 'clients', does he want a piece of the action, or completely chop his dolla? A colleague mugu taking revenge for something he isn't aware of in the first place? Laughing Might be nice if you post the dialogues your char has, so we can cater to that a little .. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Rob3rts0n is a member of the Mafi@ that was threatened by our lad. He has already supposedly cost the lad at least half a dozen victims, one of which was making the payment. So he's warning victims as a proof to the lad that he messed with the wrong guy.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hope you dont mind I am hiring you - Max
Quote:
I just read your last email again and it made me piss in my pants. I have decided to hire Mr. Robert5on to kill you.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Our lad is signed in quite often when I check that account and I make sure to pull him up in chat and mock him. He never responds but I'm sure he gets the message.

Here's my suggestion, we need as many characters to contact him as possible. Get close to making the payment and then turn around and tell him that they have been contacted by Mr. R and have subsequently cancelled the payments.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice Laughing

Don't save him a nice refreshing little trip to the moneygram office though, lads do need lots of fresh air ... Have him go there, and when he complains you say you withdrawed the money last minute because of a warning you got from Mr. R... Twisted Evil

Edit to add: After you mixed up the numbers a few times obviously ..

Last edited by Dutch on Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this is true. Can't forget the long, expensive and painful phone call to MG Customer Service.

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir S A, Wendy Burg3rs is playing with him, so as soon as she gets to the payment stage Mr R will step in, OK?

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if anyone wants to PM me a list of the email addresses they've cancelled payments from, I could always use that to torture our lad.

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't like very much:

ANTHONIO BENITO wrote:
JOHN BECAREFULL BECAUSE MY OWN TIME IS COMING VERY SOON WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SEND THIS MONEY I WILL KNOW KEEP ROLING YOU ARE DEALING REAL JONKEY.

Confused

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has sent him the hugest, shittyest money gran scan of ever. I'm confident he won't be able to make head nor tail of it and it's fake if he does anyway. it's only for £100 until i get paid so he will have the pig. He'll probably just come and shoot me.

I can't wait to chop his payment.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone say spontaneous hitlad massbait?Mail sent to this clown from G3orge P4tton.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn-anyone have another addy for this one?
Quote:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 5.2.1 This Gmail user is disabled. y11si230947pod.5 [RCPT_TO]

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is the latest I think. Haven't heard from him in 3 days now though ...

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc, I got the same thing from the addy. Damn, he was fun to play with while it lasted!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is still alive. Knock on his door, I did Laughing

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait-just got the same undeliverable message back.Is it possible the one you got is afew hours old and his addy just got taken down?

Jack the hitlad

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried emailing Benito last night twice and got the message both times. Now, I wonder if it's possible that it's an autoreply to specific addresses maybe? Confused

Edit to add this:

Just popped through 'notify'.

Quote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 23:00:10 GMT, [email protected] said:
> The original message was received at Fri, 30 May 2008 22:59:14 GMT
> from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]
>
> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <[email protected]>
> (reason: 550 5.2.1 This Gmail user is disabled. 30si527958wfd.1)
>
> ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> ... while talking to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.:
> >>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
> <<< 550 5.2.1 This Gmail user is disabled. 30si527958wfd.1
> 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
@dutchbait-just got the same undeliverable message back.Is it possible the one you got is afew hours old and his addy just got taken down?

Nope, I sent him one 2 minutes before I posted here. Didn't use readnotify, however there was no undeliverable error.

Mind you: it's a different addy than the one ShadowBeasty used. His 'service' account seems to be alive Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him an email letting him know I was still watching him. Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we have made contact:

Quote:
I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME

WHAT ARE YOU AGAINING FROM DISTURBING ME PLS I BEG OF YOU PLS PLS PLS MY BROTHER PLS TELL ME BE OK.

AM SO SOORY IF I OFFEND YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Where should we go from here? Twisted Evil

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him a job maybe? He does the scamming, he should scare the shite out of the maga's with a bit more devotion, you'll handle the payments.

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see! He plunked a 'service' in there with his new one. Twisted Evil

Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is beginning to look too good to pass up. The more the merrier, right?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic