SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Coming out of the closet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese man puzzled by food mysteriously disappearing from his refrigerator got a shock when he found out a woman had been living in his home for months without permission, police said Friday.
The 57-year-old man living alone -- or so he thought -- in the western city of Fukuoka installed a security camera and called the police when he saw images of someone walking around his home while he was out.
"We searched the house in the man's presence. We found the woman in the closet," said a local police spokesman.
The woman, named as 58-year-old Tatsuko Horikawa, was found in a flat storage space only just big enough for a person to squeeze into lying down.
She had sneaked a mattress and several plastic bottles into the cubby hole, police said, adding that the women had been arrested.
"She told police that she had nowhere to live," the spokesman said. "She seems to have lived there for about a year, but not all the time."
It is unclear how she managed to enter the home undetected. Police suspect she might have been closet-hopping, moving from house to house.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She should have introduced herself, I bet she was a foxy lady.

On a more sinister note, Japanese guy living alone OR SO HE THINKS, things going missing, furniture moving around. Creepy cctv footage. I smell a horror film.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Now I've seen it all!

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of my first relationship ...

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
food mysteriously disappearing from his refrigerator

Any one here got kids

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty easy to do in a society that does not lock doors. Next time she should scout out a house with two men living there. They would end up accusing each other of raiding the 'fridge.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are unanswered questions about sanitation that are just screaming from this story. Shocked

Edited because scream doesn't have two Es in it. Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez!

So many things they could have done.......................together. Confused Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saying goes

Quote:
You're never further than 20ft away from a RAT

What would you prefer

Maybe she wouldn’t chew your electric cables

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought for sure it was about jojobean or the professor, or maybe that crazy squirrel SOOI.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was about you, Harry. We all know how much you like Shampoo bottles.

Harry Bawls wrote:
...I thought for sure it was about ..

Harry, I urge you to edit your post. You must say "I thought for sure "the thread" was about"

You might hurt the threads feelings.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat May 31, 2008 1:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, we all know you would be well aware if any one us came strolling out of the closet. You've been perched at the entrance with a bucket of hope and a barrel of popcorn for years with that weird look in your eyes, straining your ears to listen for ANY sign of movement.

I just hope it's not like the horror movies. It's usually a cat making that noise in there. Shocked

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu : Occupation?
You : Closet Hopper

Endless possibilities. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of a friend of mine who moved house and kept hearing loud noises in the loft. Upon investigation she found a family living up there. They had moved into the loft of the house next door and while her home was empty had channeled through - seriously

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of the Fawlty Tower Episode Kipper and the Corpse

Quote:
They quickly rush Miss Tibbs and Mr Leeman into the nearest room but unfortunately the guests want in the room to collect their things. Polly has to stall them whilst Basil and Manuel hide the body and Miss Tibbs in the cupboard in the guests’ room. They let the guests in but soon moans can be heard coming from the cupboard as Miss Tibbs comes round from her slap. The guests demand they open the cupboard, Basil pretends he doesn’t have the key but Manuel insists he has it in his pocket!
They eventually let Miss Tibbs out and Basil warns her not to hide in guests cupboards claiming she does it all the time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic