SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adopt a Puppy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's something different! Who could resist a poor Yorkie Puppy...

Quote:
Date: Tue May 27 14:07:23 2008
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: ADOPTION OF PUPPY

Hello
Dear Brother and Sister in the Lord My name is Sis Clara Hudson, I just
came about your email address through an email surfing Affiliated with the
US chamber of commerce,Am having a little problem which i will like to
share with you.I am from Sisters of St Benedict am on a christens mission
out of the country and i came went along with my female Yorkie terrier
puppy. After a while i notice that the weather hear is not good for the
puppy and i have not been able to take care of her the way i do because of
my pastoral job. She is akc _teacup home raised vaccines and health
guarantee.. all i need is someone that is capable adopting her and take care
of her the way i always do so if you feel you can take care of this little
angel for me please do send a reply back to me and i will email you her
picture I hope to read from you.
Remain Blessed

Sis Clara Hudson
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Millard Fillmore wrote:
... akc _teacup home raised vaccines

Hrm, someone must have a pretty awesome kitchen laboratory to raise their own vaccines! Shocked

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The puppy scam is less common than other run of the mill 419 scams, but it does come up quite a bit. At the end of the day, it's another type of advance fee. I believe a couple of our current members joined up as a result of a failed puppy scam.

Thanks for bringing it up though, if we reacted negligently to new threats, we'd be regressing. Cheers!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
whilley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw an add for a pom puppy on a classified website, i sent an email inquiring about the dog and this is what i got in return:

Hello, Thanks for your interest in my pet. The little puppy is still very much available for adoption. This little girl is potty trained and friendly with children She fit in the palm of your hand.She is AKC registered puppy .Adorable and sociable with great Personalities and very good bloodlines.She vet-checked, up to date on shots and deworming,and are health guaranteed.. All the papers will accompany the puppy,But right now I am in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and we have the puppy right here with us.we are going to ship to you via express delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent,so if you are interested in having the puppy, I want you to get back to me with your full name, address including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby, do not reply me because I am giving her on adoption because of bad condition or anything I am only giving this puppy out because we don't have time to take care of the puppy again due to the mission work before us here. She will be going for free so I will like you to get back to me with your full name and full address including your nearest airport and your contact phone number so that I can carry out shipping.

Breed: Pomeranian
Price: Free
Shipping Fees:$150.00Usd
Total cost:$150.00Usd

I wanted to mess with his head a bit, obviously knowing it was a scam. I told him i will need more info to proceed with this. And he sent me one back.

I am soo happy and Excited to read fro you,As i was reading your mail you sound good to me and i can see that you really want the puppy as part of your family?Am Located in Toronto ,But right now I am in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and we have the puppy right here with us,we are going to ship the puppy to you via express delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent,I want you to know that Molly Molly is looking for her new home.She is 8 week(s), 1 day(s) She has a massive cream coat, white feet! She is very sweet natured! She would make a great family dog! Current weight is 2lb4ozs on 5/20. She comes with CKC registration, health guarantee, current vaccines.(health certificate, puppy crate, vet exam included in shipping)Am so sorry about your late Lovely Puppy and what is her name?Do you still have any other pet?So start with the shipping arrangement i want you to get back with your full name and full address including your nearest airport and your contact phone number so that I can carry out shipping.And as soon as you the shipping fee is made and confirm by the shipping agency handling the whole shipping arrangement Molly will be ship out to you.I want you to promise me that you and your family will take good care of her and update her recent picture when she is with you?I am giving her on adoption because of bad condition or anything I am only giving this puppy out because we don't have time to take care of the puppy again due to the mission work before us here. She will be going for free and i want you to know that you are just paying her ship fee to your desire destination,Her pictures as been attach to this mail,

Waiting to read from you so we can proceed with the shipping as soon as possible..

Receivers Name: Akingbade Ayodeji

Address: 111 Isolo Rd.

State: Lagos

City:Ikeja

Zip Code:23401

Text Question:Who Is the Creator

Text Answer:God

Amount Sending:$150
Thanks and god bless

Discrepancies, and he has shitty grammar
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, wonder precisely what 'up to date' shots this 8 week old Molly Molly teacup fictional Pom that SOMEHOW manages to be in Africa on a Missionary trip has. Rolling Eyes You should ask for giggles! If they say the full rabies run they are off their gord completely!

Could be fun to toy with these losers.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you don't bait them from any address that can be traced. However, give me their email address or PM it to me and I can promise loads of scammer pain.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm game to play to, if you like. I know lots about doggies and can have them pulling their hair out by the end of this with crazy requests! Wink

muguslayer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ironically this was brought up today to me as well as I myself am an animal lover. I have seen so many people that don't know any better than to not buy from the internet or petshops. Ughhhhh. I was sent this in my e-mail box today from someone I know just giving me a heads up in the event I wanted to mess with them. Well I don't have the time or energy right now as my own dog is teminally ill but would love for someone that loves dogs to screw with these guys. I am quoting exactly as I receved it:

"Subject: Fwd: scam seller/says dogs are in africia[person from griff group had emailed..."

In a message dated 5/30/2008 9:33:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ****** ******* writes:
"Click here: http://www.pupcity.com/puppies-for-sale/view.asp?adid=29910 Adorable Griffons puppies the old dogs are located in africia scam is being done by person at this location. i am not a member so do not have a name to pass around. i emailed the girl back on griff group and explained with examples from the net site about not buying from the net! i had not seen this ad but had seen so many more just from the 2 pages i looked at.."

I am not certain what they are doing but my guess is they claim to have older dogs too? Why the heck...anyone wants to mess with them go for it!

BTW, I did not want to post the link direct......please let me know how to post it so it looks like this below :

Click here: Pup Scam

Thanks!
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trouble is you have to a member of the site to view the breeder contact information. Crying or Very sad Which I am not. I would not mind baiting unscrupulous dog-breeders/scammers as it is a pet peeve of mine. I know, lame joke. another forum I belong to concerning dog ownership is livid about the damage that scammers do to the dog community. While some of the more experienced members know better, more than a few members have been burned by offers of the dog who never turns up. I would LOVE to de-educate some of lads on dog care enough that even the most gullible victim would step back and go, "a WHAT certificate?!?! Vaccinated against WHAT?!"

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC, the puppy scam email addresses are fair game for killing the same way as phone lad addresses are (if that is no longer preferable, feel free to correct me). Reason being, they have similar methods as phone lads when it comes to spamming the crap out of those classified websites.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
muguslayer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a nibble. It's a pomeranian this time. They only want 150 USD, how hard can that be? Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
whilley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats the same price they were trying to charge me hha. after a few long emails about how excited i was about their dog i simply said. 'sorry i changed my mind' and blocked their address

i felt a lot of satisfaction as well, waisting all their time
Captain Reginald Perrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that exact same one, I'm baiting... it now. Along with a Christian mission one.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hclara emailed me on one of my catchers a few days ago but I never noticed. I went to email her, but it bounced Sad

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Current address is [email protected]

She maybe a little busy right now with MikeTangoCharlieNovember secure though. Laughing

Last edited by sir scam alot on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the email, just shot one out to her

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She maybe busy, here's her stats right now:

Quote:
Current Server Time: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:58:13 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:44:35 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:57:57 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 118
Total Refreshes: 35
Completed the Process?: no

Twisted Evil

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job...

Especially hard to click when she has all those puppies that she cant send nipping at her heels

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's still at it: Laughing

Quote:
Current Server Time: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:18:17 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:44:35 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:17:29 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 133
Total Refreshes: 39
Completed the Process?: no

If she gets to the point of getting all but the last digit, I'll either refer her to the customer disservice line or tell her Mr. G0mer picked it up. Either option should put her over the edge. She already complained about it once and I told her that I have done it before and it was easy.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he/she has been chopped and is not happy about it. I have now been contacted at the chopper account, so if anyone wants a dollar chop, send me your character's name and email address and I'll be sure to use it to prove to our scammer that "my boyz see all, oooooooooooooooo" Laughing

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting her from two accounts, one the uncle who wants to get a puppy for his nephew, and the other the ten year old nephew. Well the nephew asked for pictures and wanted ot know if he could rename her. This was the response

Quote:
Thanks alot for the Email,I am so sorry for the late response,Well I told your uncel her name,You can name her your in your mind ok,If that what you want,I really want you to promise me that you are going to take good care and keep updateing me her recent pictures when she is with you,So i want to get er ship today ok,Tell your uncle that she is already register at the Airport for shipment so i want you to make arrangement with your uncle so we can proceed with the shipping today,Also you have to get back with your shipping informations Including your Nearest Airport Or if you would prefer the puppy to be deliver to your Door-Step Name on Tag?So let me know all this so i can contact the shipping agent,

What a heartless, heartless woman. Bringing up a little boy's hope just to crush them when nothing is delivered.

Renovator
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one about puppies recently:

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:07:29 PM
Subject: ADORABLE PET FOR ADOPTION

Hello,

My name is Lynda. I have some puppies (yorkie) I will like to give out for adoption. I'm having a hard time now and I want to save on their feeding. So I need someone interested to adopt them and take care of them the way I always do. If you are interested and can take good care of them, reply me so that I can send their pictures.

And I've been working Lynda quite a bit. Apparently she lives in Boise, ID and sent me an address, which was bogus, and then another which was real; then a driver's license which was expired, and then one which was current and the address matched the one she had given me.

I'm seeing if my "cousin" who lives in Boise can drop by some cash and pick up the "puppies" -- and she said she'd be home tomorrow after 12:30 PM.

It almost sounds like there's actually a person in Boise who has puppies, or is trying to pull this off.

I'm not sending my "cousin" over there until she says he can pick up the puppy in exchange for the cash.

Other ideas?

She says all the vet papers are with the puppies, which are at the shipper (right!!) and that's why she can't send them to me.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang..I wish that I could get one of these, I'd enjoy doing the "Wanted Dead or Dead" bait, where you ask how much it would cost to kill the puppies and ship their meat over.. Twisted Evil

>>>Need some chickens?<<<

Last edited by Harry Pianis on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really seeing the humor there, Harry.

I've deleted your similar post in the other thread.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic