SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Customer Service now Customer Service Call Centre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After calling the WU-hotline my lad sent me this...
Quote:
i am really confuse here

That's good. And since he will probably have problems with his MG-payment too I'll have him call the MG-hotline then. I'm sure he'll appreciate additional confusion... Twisted Evil

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So here's a challenge to the community at large. Can anyone come up with music that is even more irritating than the crap I put on the first two messages?
How about any of Cher's work, with the pitch/speed modulated randomly.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hit "reply to all" by accident the other day on an email from a mugu that put all the addresses he was mailing for he scam in the cc instead of bcc and got follow on email from 2 scam baiters. One of them sent me a short message asking me to contact him at that number and stated that he screened all of his calls. I looked at the number and thought, damn that number looks familiar and then it hit me, I had called it a couple of days ago and made my wife and kids listen to it while I nearly rolled out of my chair laughing at the thought of some scammer listening to that crap waiting for his turn, a turn that never comes. Hell, it is so hilarious that when I'm sitting around and start thinking about it I start laughing to the point people are asking me what's so funny but who can explain that without having them listen to it. Great job!!!!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about one of the 'spunky' Jesus songs Tammy Faye Bakker used to sing?

Who was the lady who used to sing opera badly in late 50's and 60's?

Anna Russell?

Any PDQ Bach.....what was the oratorio about 'fish are dying'?

http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com/audio/clean_the_catbox.htm
http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com/audio/whitetrash.htm

http://humor.beecy.net/songs/chinesechicken/

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey
I like the clean the cat box Razz

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, one of my mugus got an answer:
Quote:
The reciept of your missive is well assimilated but i want you to update me on your progress with the bank.I also thank you for these informations to help me in tracking this hoodlum Mr B@l@ [email protected] assure you he will never go free the hand of the law will soon catch up with him.Am waiting to hear from you my good fellow.I have contacted the US customer service center as you suggested and they have promised to communicate me in the next 24hours.Let me know what is going on with you and the ***** bank

So you actually started a call center? Well done!! Shocked

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am listening to the WU Secure hotline track for pure entertainment, and it beats the Eurovision Song Contest! Laughing (really, I do!)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Surprised Shocked Laughing

But that's some nice bagpipe music you mangled Evil or Very Mad
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so everyone doesn't think I've been sitting on my hands, I've been working on implementing a proper customer service call centre. It is designed as a generic call centre, with features to support all kinds of baits.

I've discovered that, in order to do this properly, it takes a ludicrous amount of work. Think about it for a second: each menu can have up to 11 options (0-9 plus pound; star takes you to the previous menu). So if you have five or six levels, the complexity quickly becomes unmanageable (11^6=yikes). This is where I am right now.

However, as long as you put the work in on the menu items that are most likely to be chosen, in this case 'Complaints' and 'Money Transfer help', then you can get somewhere. This is what I've done. In some cases, I'm six levels deep.

I've only had the time to make one online hold message, as I don't want to re-use the WU and MG hold messages I already made. But this one is pretty special... it's at the end of each menu trail, and it's over two hours long. I'm working on another one at the moment, and if you're lucky I just might have it ready before the night is out.

The number, for now, is (206) 905-9742. For the technically-minded, it is PrettyMay Call Centre running on a single instance of Skype on my main machine. I do plan on getting an old used box to run a couple of background apps, and this will eventually go on it. When that happens, I'll be able to implement up to three lines.

I want to caution you all that this is not yet ready for mugu deployment - after all, I still use this computer for lad conference calls and so on, and I'm having too much fun with that at the moment. But I don't object to baiters calling it to check it out. Remember, though, that I only have one line, so if someone else has beaten you to the punch, you'll get the default Skype voicemail prompt. The basic software is expensive enough (I just might come begging later Embarassed ); I am not ready to shell out hundreds more dollars to implement ten or more lines.

It's intended to be generically useful for baiters, so it will remain a work in progress, at least until I get totally bored with it.

EDIT: Just so you have an idea of how complicated this is, click here to see a screenshot of the PrettyMay call flow design screen:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn319/jen_derbender_bucket/PrettyMayscreenshot.jpg

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW jen this generic call centre works very goodly Very Happy

the menus work to
should drive the lads nuts

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@scambuster3: sorry I dumped you out on your first call, I was in the middle of an audio dolla chop with a Ghanian lad and in my haste to end the call I ended up kicking you out... sorry Embarassed

If you end up getting to the hold music (it's at the end of every trail), let me know if it's sufficiently irritating (one is a repeating sample of Achy Breaky Heart, the other one has William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy singing)... Twisted Evil

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries Jen
this is your baby Laughing
I made another call and tried several options
but could not get past the "enter the 4 digit code"
so could not try out the music

Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Very Happy I have always dreamt of a call centre for lads who complain to me about WU and MG troubles (as if I was to blame LOL)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe I can just see those stinkbois in the cafe listening to that mind numbing on-hold music. Its great.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen Derbender said:

Quote:
It is designed as a generic call centre

Errr... Jen, don't you mean Jeneric? (Sorry, couldn't resist. Wink )

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is this generic one ready for MTCN S3cure integration or are you still testing it?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sort of did a little unauthorized User Acceptance Testing. Here is the UAT report:

Quote:
I have tried calling the customers line for over one hour now and at the end of the day/call i couldn't get to anybody. You know this is a customers service office you gave me this swiss board number to take all my credit i don't like it ...

I have wasted lots of credit making this call its getting me pissed of this is Uk, we spend so much pounds to make international calls.

BWAAA HAAAA HAAAA!
(BTW - I have no idea what a Swiss Board Number is)

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope your +1 (206) 338 5934 is still active. Methinks you will soon get a rather irate lad bitching and moaning about the sheer incompetence and stupidity of a certain Josephine.

Edit to add:
About the music... Words defy me Laughing

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kent: the other lines are all still active. Unfortunately I haven't received a voice mail on any of them in weeks.

@MrMe: I think the line is ready for deployment. Because of RL, I won't be able to implement voice mail for several days, so we won't have audio trophies. But mucho time will be wasted.

Is anyone interested in seeing the call tree, or the script for the prompts?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, ok I have added the number to the contact page, the fake introductory emails from WU/MG that you forward on to the mugu, the alert when the mugu starts to get his MTCN and the autoresponder when the mugu sends a support email.

I would be interested in seeing both if its not too much effort.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all - once I'm home from work I'll post them.

BeaverBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG--I'm a newbie and the tuba/singing on the WU message reminds me of a school band/chorus concert of my 12-year old's we had to sit through last week. To top it off, I just bought some bagpipes off E-bay and thought about trying to learn to play for my "Scottish" heritage. Absolutely AWEFUL!! BRILLIANT!!

This transacton is not a child's play and as such should not be handled with kid gloves.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THAT STORY OF YOURS, BECAUSE I AM NOT DUMP.--Barrister Dave Smith
DollaChoppa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I registered just to make this suggestion:

I strongly recommend that you find music by the group "Melt Banana".

It's Japanese industrial music. A friend described it as sounding like "machinery grinding together while a woman yelps like a dog".
DollaChoppa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you are, submitted for your approval, enjoy this Melt Banana cover of ska classic Monkey Man.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xsiht-Be_Rg&hl=en
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dolla:

That is perfect. I went looking last night and I found some great stuff by this band, it will fit well in the call centre.

Here's the funny part: I quite like this band... Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic