SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eurovision Song Contest 2008

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked Bulgaria's and Latvia's was great. The Swiss one should have had cowbell.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know its crap but its a tradition and I like to watch it NOT ANY MORE even Sir Terry - who was in excellent form this year - is sick of it. He said he wasnt sure he would want to do another year of it.

Whats the point in having any songs and calling it a song contest if the voting is a foregone conclusion??

I know its always been like that to an extent but now there is just no way a western euro entry could ever win no matter how good

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Eurovision Song Contest has been totally discredited and devalued since they refuse to allow Australia an entry. WTF?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
#15. Sweden.

Very disappointing. The country that gave us ABBA gave us a howling gremlin this year. Crying or Very sad

Er, she actually won in Jerusalem in 1999... Nuff said! Very Happy

I thought the Eastern Europeans would like her as her looks are far from Swedish (nee: Nilsson) but I was obviously wrong again. Not that I like her but I dust off and wear my national pride during Eurovision and any sporting event!

However, I'm proud to say that I managed to pick 39 out of 43 countries 12 point award correct. It's getting a bit predictable, isn't it?!

My summary of the competition this year: utter sh*te!

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MyMyselfAndI wrote:

Er, she actually won in Jerusalem in 1999... Nuff said! Very Happy

Sorry, but it doesn't change the fact that she was about as sexually attractive as a bad road accident. Laughing

Eurovision is the one time I ditch my national pride and pretend to come from outside the Eurozone. Crying or Very sad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Sorry, but it doesn't change the fact that she was about as sexually attractive as a bad road accident. Laughing

How did you like "Shady Lady"?! The hot Rolling Eyes chick from the Ukraine?

Btw, I don't disagree with your appraisal of Charlotte's attractiveness! She's a disgrace to all Swedish women! I don't want to be compared to her even on a bad everything day! Very Happy

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ As they say, plastic surgery and aesthetic surgery are two separate disciplines.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had our annual Eurovision party, I 'made' the pizza (Costco, sold by the yard), here is Lee being smug with his £5 from the pool, as a truck driver he listens to Radio 2 all day, and had inside info, so he picked Russia - he had heard that all the countries they control the gas supply to would vote for them out of fear.

I picked the 'Shady Lady' fox from the Ukraine, but she came 3rd Sad

I was almost disappointed when someone gave the UK a point as it spoiled our perfect zero. Not worth watching without Sir Terry taking the mick, though Ken Bruce on the radio is funny after he gets more than half way down the bottle.

Anyway, does anyone know what a Chivers is yet? I texted the BBC to ask but the lines had closed (we had the 'singalong' option turned on. Laughing)

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would only have watched it if Dustin the turkey was in the final.
Instead my sis and I surfed the net looking for somewhere nice to go on holiday.
Our voting system is a lot easier
either aye, I like that or Nah dinae fancy thon
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m not supprised TW is thinking about quitting. its always been politically charged voting.

he is a star !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the krauts loose once again Crying or Very sad

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only a very limited knowledge of Eurovision, being a Yank and all. I was in Ireland over the weekend and witnessed some of the atrocities that were put out over the airwaves. Not knowing really anything about the history of the program or how it came that the Eastern Euros began to dominate the show, I can say that I was entirely gobsmacked (I learned that term over the weekend Wink) to see the Russians win. I mean -- what exactly was that?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
I mean -- what exactly was that?

100 million people have asked themselves the same question.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard rumours that the russian singers had topless pictures of himself distributed earlier. One thing is beyond doubt, though: This show is NOT about singing. It is more about allies and friendship between countries. And it seems that we all love Russia Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an abomination. It's a vile eastern-european gay-disco nonsense and I'm tired of the whole thing. Lordi rocked the house, now it's over.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic