SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

State of being or just a name?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fielded a call from a fellow baiter recently and the voice on the other end of the phone said, "Are you ParaNoid?" Shocked

It got me to thinking that some of us have eater ID's that are more a state of being, than a name. Think about if you answer the phone and the voice on the other ends says, "Are you ___Enter Eater name here_______?"

Cases in point:
Slightlyoutofit
buried under 419 emails
The Good Samaritan
Oblivious
Inevitable
100% Risky Free
superbad
Eight
(just a few pulled from the member list, some have not posted for a while)

My quetion is: Does your Eater ID lend itself to answering the phone as a state of being or just as a name?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not me. I'm a knee-jerk nice guy. To be honest, I find it hard to be rude to lads, let alone people I know.

The only people whose chains I yank regularly are my brothers.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Are you ShadowBeastie?"

Hrm ... well, I suppose it does describe a bit of my nature in a way. Very Happy Many a time I've been called a 'female dog' and take it as a compliment. So, yeah, kinda. Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW is my real name. I teach optometry at a community college in Ontario.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would work if they said "the".

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine doesn't fit in ParaNoid's sentence very well, but I could do an Abbott and Costello routine.

Who are you? Ima Baeder. But what's your name? Ima Baeder. etc. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A state of being or just a name? What have you been smoking, dude?
Do you have any? Well, then give me some!!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid is just a strange puppy who is trying to hide the fact that he is indeed ParaNoid. I'm willing to take a bet that no baiter actually even phoned him. Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Hello, this is corona!"

Glad you brought this to my attention. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

H'm,sometimes I can channel my inner Doc Holliday,but the damn lads are all out of range!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For me it would have to be "Do you have......" instead of "are you......"

@ParaNoid, you are one twisted dude. Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter name is a spoof on Monty Python. It's the first thing that came to mind when I signed up here.

I have a seemingly mild-mannered persona but some people think I'm pure evil.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just make sure the emphasize my Greatness..... Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slaphappy wrote:
A state of being or just a name? What have you been smoking, dude?
Do you have any? Well, then give me some!!

Ummm, If I share, then you will know that I have some...

This stuff is so good I don't get ParaNoid... Shocked

Rover wrote:
ParaNoid is just a strange puppy who is trying to hide the fact that he is indeed ParaNoid. I'm willing to take a bet that no baiter actually even phoned him. Laughing

I thought I heard someone talking about me... *pouts* Wink

Now I am ParaNoid, the big boss is talking about me. Laughing

Edited coz I thought someone was messing with my <strike>head</strike> post.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always answer "Joe's Bar and Terrorist Society. How may I help you?"

Honestly I don't think anyone would be phoning me asking for Chibuike. Most people can't pronounce it. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you watched SciFi series Babylon 5?
In there are put some questions like:
"Who are you?"
and
"What do you want?"

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My username started off as a belligerent Scotsman an adaptation of Tam O'Shanter (I'm not Scottish BTW) and then morphed into sad used car salesman from 'The Fast Show' who compares everything to making love to beautiful women. If that answers your question.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll never tell...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never used my name in a bait up until just recently, but sadly there has been no phone fun with that one as it's a male lad playing a female character so he avoids phone modalities.

I've had quite a few phone conversations with other baiters, Tommo, Murray and the Prof amongst others, and yes it's odd when the first sentence is "Hi, Mugatu here". Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nois is a cute little fuzzy criter that resides in the darker part of me brain. perhaps you just have 2.
and i answer the phone leons taxidermy, you kill em , we fil em.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic