SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rash of Phone Calls

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok folks, something is screwy with this puppy.

Been getting calls from an 'unknown caller' on my landline. Pre-recorded message says to return a call to TGC concerning a 'file' they are in possession of ... something about a crosscall needed to rectify. Jargon and blah blah ... heard it all before. They leave a phone number to call back . Looking them up online reveals these little devils have been at this for a while, trying to get information from people masquerading as a collection agency, , yes they have a website, just add .com. This agency 'might' be legit, but it's not really looking like it. Seems they even give out the same file ID on every call they make ... if it's collections, why in heck does every file have the same ID? Not to mention they have placed calls to numerous people I know, family and friends this month. Something is wrong here.

I'm not ready to bait on the phone yet. Not set up for it for one thing, and too new, I'd likely blow it! Anyone wanna have a bit of fun with a character? Somehow I bet that no matter what name you give them they will have information on what is owed.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loads of hits for them on Google, have a read up on them:

Google Results For: 866 329 3750

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google was where I got a good deal of my info already. Wink I love 800notes, which lead me to believe these guys are not even close to legit. Pretty much points to them being scammers of the phone degree.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic