SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who can refuse some T.W.A.T.?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this gem from another lad who got my mass mail for our beloved church.

Quote:
Is that all,why don't you go there(Nigeria) your self to have it done,is that not what you a so called missionary is suppoosed to do.

Stupid asshole,you need to be schooled,as your stupid waste of time scam won't work.Why don't you meet your other fools,on your stupid blog sites or whatever, to teach you new skills,you can do that on 419 eater Laughing or scam baiting sites.You need more lessons.Dont write back ok,I hate fools like you.

Lest I forget,you can open shop in Texas for example,your incest churches,and other illegal activities and crimes taking place over there,why don't you evangalise there,you could also do a good job in Iraq,as I am aware Nigeria,has better missions,and they do not require assistance from criminals like you.

After you read this you will die.

No worries, I'll just turn around and try another and different bait from another site.

I have been getting a few more angry refusals lately. Crying or Very sad

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you post the original email in the surplus forums site and let the rest of us have a go at him as well? Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have the original email because it was done as a mass bait using emails I harvested from the repository. I send out 100-200 "replies" a day.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google his email and I'm sure you'll find his original scam. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't forget this gem either:

John Abalade <[email protected]>

Quote:
Brother William,

I have gone trough the form and I have confirmed that you, your head reverened, your mother, your grand mother and your generation unborn are all real TWATS. U ARE D BIGGEST OF ALL THE TWATS. ALL HAIL U FOR TWATISM.

KISS MY BLACK ASS. I FCK UR MUM.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U ARE D BIGGEST OF ALL THE TWATS. ALL HAIL U FOR TWATISM.
Nice siggy line!! hahaha.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject:419 STOP THIS OK
STOP THIS GAME WITH CHURCH OF CHRIST LOOK FOR NEW GAME OK OR YOU WILL GET YOU WANT OK BIG 419

Font size was about 1 million^^ Laughing
Then I try to convince another one that we are real:
Quote:
You are a big fool by playing with the name and work of God.You will lavish in hell fire.

Quote:
I still maintain my word that you are a big fool.If at all you know how to pray then pray for yourself so that God will forgive you.

You site is for what?Did you check it well before sending it out - .www. - linky-t/

May God forgive you

Quote:
Pray for yourself and ask others to pray for you because you need prayers.

And then, it´s our friend Dan the lotto man : Very Happy (the usual mixture of impatience and lazyness at the end, but trying won´t hurt)
Quote:
Ok i am interested so what can i do next.

Quote:
i can do that i have checked the website too.

so whats next??

Quote:
Yes,i am a very strong christian and i believe that God can do it for me,i believe in God.

Quote:
Yes i can spread the work of God,but i am not in italy,i am in Nigeria.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed May 28, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Makes me wonder if he's been "streded" before in "hash" conditions?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to see these words spread about our church. Crying or Very sad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just need to make it so it can't be googled any more.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit - wtf? I somehow double posted. Carry on. Razz

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh good lord, not Dan the lotto man! He supposedly turned himself in to the police!

By the way, Interpol now has a $1M USD bounty on his head, dead or alive.

Can I ask you what name he gave to you? If it's Dan Danino your church can check Interpol (standard procedure for new members) and you'll find out that he is considered a dangerous terrorist, and #1 on the Interpol Most Wanted list.

I've got to wonder about the integrity of a church that would take Dan. Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, DD, hence my "Italy"-reference because of his "yahoo.it".
The idea is good because somehow I have the slight ipression that Dan is not exactly the kind of man who would ever only lift a tiny small spade of sand at the beach, let alone...

I sent him this, which is the explanation i wrote why we need that monument (the website was down for a couple of days), still awaiting Dan´s answer, if you were Dan, wouldn´t you just leave the cafe and order some caterpillars of sand and hire the rest of the rotten yahoo boys in the Benin City cafes? Very Happy
Quote:
Dear xxxxxx, my brother in Christ,

Sorry for the delay in my answer. As you may be aware, we are currently removing to a larger server so I have some trouble regarding the reprogramming of my website. It´s a shame, I have to be in this office, I wish I could act for the Lord like I had done when i was young and poor and willing to spread the Word of the Lord. With a friend and nothing more than prayers to support me, I was able to show my sincerity with erecting the monument of faith in my home town, Berlin. Thi sconvinved the fathers to accept me, to send me their donation with which I have been doing much social and charity work around Germany and Eastern Europe.

You need to erect a monument of faith. Do you know how it looks like?

I could send you the printed manual if you need it because the website is still not running properly.

You don´t need much more other than a free place to erect the so called monument of faith and maybe a friend (like I had) to help you to fulfill this important task to become a member of the curch of the Wxxxxtower Axxxxx Txxxxt.

It can be done in a day or two, at most. You will have to build a pyramid, which as you know is the symbol of our church, and send me photographic proof or your preparations.

It consists of sand. When the Israelites had to stand their Exodus, we have been knowing that Moses led them through the Desert of Sand with nothing but the guidance of the Lord and his humble servant Moses.

You need only sand and a camera showing the results. It could be done still in May if you are feeling to do so, so that the Wxxxxxtower Axxxxx Txxxx will be able to send you a small starting donation of 10-30,000 dollars, depending on your commitment to the Wxxxxtower Axxxx Txxxxxx.

I will pray for you to become a valuable member doing a lot of charity work in your country.

Blessed be the Lord in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Not too good, but then, maybe not too bad either for an email writing during my lunch break Smile

Jayhawk, I will definitely use your idea only in case Dan should prove himself unwilling...which is bound to come ! Then we will find out that he is marked as a terrorist, shock!!!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, there's a $1M reward, dead or alive. I'm sure the church could make good use of that money. What better way for Dan to serve the church than to let them get the $1M bounty by bringing the authorities his head on a pike.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i received this one shortly after i proposed membership.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who can refuse some...? Well, the IBTC BANK can Laughing
Quote:
WE DONT NEED RUBISH MAIL AGAIN FROM YOU .
IBTC CHARTERED BANK an mich
Details anzeigen 23:15 (Vor 57 Minuten)

Dear friend,

How are you today and your entire family hope all is well?pls my dear do you whom you are writing this E-mail to, and will like you bear this in my mind that i cant not understand your story.

Let me tell you Mr. man, this is IBTC BANK if you dont know what you are doing stop writing to us we dont need this kind of rubish mail you are sending to us.

Thanks for your understand.

J .u

Yes? What then? I don´t understand. Tell me Laughing

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR CHURCH IS A CULT YOU DO NOT WORSHIP CHIRST BUT BUILD THIGS THAT ARE BLASEHPMOUS .THINS FOUNDD IN EGYPT THIS ISN NOT WORSHIPING THE LORD AND I WILL HAVE NO PART IN HIS EGTPYTION CULT. You are just a very wicked cult member looking for a soul to deceive into hell.

Well, someone's seen something. Laughing

Here's his email if anyone wants to contact him: [email protected]

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is to let you all know that I have switched sides :lol
Quote:
Young man to start with you are not a pastor but a little scammer don't heat the church heat the don's out there ok ...

Finally, it´s Dr. Charles Soludo who impresses me :
Quote:
U NOW SAY NA SMALL THING DEVIL DEY TAKE PURNISH PERSON? ALL THE FORMAT WEY DEY 4 THIS LIFE NO DO YOU NA BELOEVED IN CHRIST GO GIVE U MONEY!! NA URSELF U DEY DO NO BE PERSON.

DIS 1 NA DOUBLE WAHALA. FRAUD AND BLASHPHEMY WHICH MEANS U RE USING THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN!! READ UR BIBLE!!

tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
We just need to make it so it can't be googled any more.

Or maybe another member can create the "real" T W A T church website denouncing the fake one...a little counter deception when they google for it, which one to believe...

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do a google search on twat church the first two hits that come up direct you to this forum.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic