SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight to the begging, forget the scamming bit.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a person who used to carry on with life until the recent death of my father. Consequently, almost everybody has abandoned me, except for a few who wish to help, but do not have the means. I would rather trade my shame and beg outrightly than to indulge in any form of internet scam. I am good at forex trading, but dont have any start-up capital.Please assist me by funding my e-gold account with any amount you can....GOD BLESS U AS U REVIVE A DEJECTED PERSON....
My e-gold data....ACCOUNT NAME: KELVIN CHRISTOPHER.....ACCOUNT NUMBER:5400913
Thanks in advance for your anticipated philanthropy.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7

Last edited by Scambo on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry. Doesn't count. We don't bait beggars.

Of course, if you were to send him an ASEM and he bites, that's a different story....

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. Then he deserves it ......

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WTF does stamp collecting have to do with anything?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You thinking of Philately?

Philanthropy is the act of giving goods, money, time, or effort to a charitable cause. I don't count begging lads as charitable causes, but i'd say it's not open season on them.

As slightly said, if you send a general "Where did the trunk box of money come from? Is it legal?" reply, and they bite. Then bait their face off. Try to steer clear of anything that is put in their initial email, dead family etc in your ASEM. If they could read it that you are offering money to them or are worried about their welfare etc, then it's not really fair.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it´s a new modality.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank God for that I was thinking He meant Phelatio the art of Blowing your hair dry Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Quote:

WTF does stamp collecting have to do with anything?

Philanthropy is the act of donating money, goods, time, or effort to support a charitable cause, usually over an extended period of time and in regard to a defined objective. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philanthropy

Philately is the study of revenue or postage stamps. This includes the design, production and uses of stamps after they are issued by postal authorities. Although many equate it with stamp collecting, it is a distinct activity. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philately

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

newdonym wrote:
You thinking of Philately?

Leave oral sex out of this, too. This is what I get for trying to be funny. Perhaps it's the avatar Confused

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of Gerald Durrell's books of reminiscences of life on Corfu, there's an account of a time when legal trouble loomed. Their local friend Spiro the taxi-driver suggested that the family influence the judge, who collected stamps. When asked, "So he's a philatelist?" Spiro's shocked response is, "Oh no, Mrs Durrell! He's married and he got two children!"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing An old friend of mine suddenly and inexplicably turned philatelic just after leaving school. Personally, I don't see what's so exciting about a 1956 GPO two-penny christmas edition, but his penny blacks are another thing. He had two of them, and they're evidently worth hundreds of pounds. Time to brush up on those gimping skills......Wink

Oops, sorry scambo.

/hijack

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic