SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Stop all communication with Mr. G0mer."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken the liberty of chopping a lad's payment courtesy of Mr. Gomer. I'll forward you his email for your amusement and continue my dissatisfied customer routine.
Quote:
Dear Stephen
Please it is very complecated that the i cannot get the Mtcn of the transaction,so get the hold of the westernunion Agent and get the Mtcn of transaction over to me Asap.

David @nthony
Mr. @nthony;

I cannot give you the MTCN by email since it would invalidate any protection against interception and theft that I have. This is the whole point of using eMpTyCN See cure!

Your colleague mr. Gomer is handling this anyway, he has been very helpful and seems to have a good grasp of what he's doing. Perhaps he can sort this out for you while you attend to simpler matters.

Let me know when you have finished buggering about, I am getting very impatient. Mother was most disappointed to hear of your inefficiency.

- Stephen Berry
----- Original Message ----
To: Stephen B3rry < *** >
Sent: Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 11:55:15 PM
Subject: I await the mtcn number

Dear Stephen,

How are you today and how is your mother hope she is fine ? the reasons of this mail is for you to make sure you get the MTCN number and send it to me now so that we can get the draft delivered to you, i am just trying to be of help because of your mother and plaese try and give number to reach you or you call me so that i can instruct you on what to do next .
My regards to your mother
Dear Mr. 4nthony;

Mr G0mer emailed me from the bank, he is a senior staff member in your primary administrative team. You should pay more attention to your staff.
Anyway, he was very reasonable and has completed Western Union's secure login. He advised me today that payment has been collected and Western Union confirmed this to me this evening.

I wish you would learn to delegate tasks properly, Mr Gom3r is quite obviously the right man for the job, if you stick to management and let your staff handle the details then all will be well. For now though, as i have made payment to your bank successfully we should put this behind us and arrange for my bank transfer to be completed.

Wishing you a good weekend;
Stephen B3rry.

Would the real Gomer Pyle please stand up? Of course if you're busy i am happy to clone you in a jam jar and bait my own maga.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very welcome to run your own version of Mr G0mer from your own custom addie.

Which is real ? - is there a real one ? - are they all real ? does he just create myths and legends and then feed on the jobs of Lads who aren't in the gang ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, nailgunner. All that is really known about the elusive Mr Gomer is that the victims' money always seems to end up in his hands.
He is everything and yet he is nothing. He may be infinity personified, or the fourth dimension invading our 3D world. And he relishes his status in our world, and flaunts it, shamelessly. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner, your lad sounds like one I'm baiting, just a different name. His style of writing is spot on with my lad. I haven't chopped his dollar yet, but the time is coming. Does he run off a proxy server by any chance?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My version of Steve Martins is getting pretty wound up.

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL, YOU SAID A BIRD AT HAND WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS NOW, PRACTICALLY NOTHING YOU WIIL SPENT TO GOMER TILL YOU ARE TIRED OF WAISTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON GOMER THE DECEIVER.

WHEN TIME REACHES YOU MUST CALL ON ME ME, WHEN YOUR EYES ARE OPEN YOU WILL KNOW ALL THE TRUETH OK. MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE AND YOUR EARS TO HEAR.

NEXT THING THEY WILL TELL YOU, IS THAT A DIPLOMAT WILL BRING THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU OR THEY WILL GIVE YOU DRAFT OR CHEQUE THAT WILL BRING YOU TO A BAD BOOK IN YOUR COUNTRY. BE WARNED.

STEVE MARTINS

I thanked him for the advice about yahoo boys and told him I'm meeting Mr. Gomer in Abuja.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not ask him to meet up with you both there ?

You can prove that you have a special close relationship with Mr G0mer (I can send you some uncirculated pics of him) and if you mention that you are taking him cash that will be an extra incentive for him to travel.

Why not tell him that you have asked Mr G0mer to meet you two hours after the plane lands and that you'll speak to him first if he'll come along.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm leading him that way. I like the additional idea of the 2 hours delay. The race is on!

I'd appreciate the Mr. Gomer pics and will treat them well. You'll have a PM.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pictures sent. It's a proven scammer, so there's no ITP rule problem.

If you need airline tickets or a phone call making I can assist.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Nailgunner, your lad sounds like one I'm baiting, just a different name. His style of writing is spot on with my lad. I haven't chopped his dollar yet, but the time is coming. Does he run off a proxy server by any chance?

Hi. My lad's emails appear to originate in Britain so I imagine he's over here somewhere. I'm playing it fairly carefully as he may be a matter of a couple of hours driving away. On the upside, it means that I probably know British geography a lot better than he does and can lead him a merry dance though the green lanes of England. On the other hand he requested a payment be sent to J0s3ph 0hakwe in Lagos: His oga? . his last email's header reads as follows:

Quote:
From David Anthony Tue May 13 21:04:03 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta164.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 87.248.110.172 (HELO n39.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.172)
by mta164.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 13 May 2008 21:04:04 +0000
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n39.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2008 21:04:03 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.151] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2008 21:04:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 May 2008 21:04:03 -0000
Received: (qmail 77444 invoked by uid 60001); 13 May 2008 21:04:03 -0000
Long domain key removed to prevent blowout - SP
Received: from [64.62.138.105] by web28211.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 May 2008 22:04:03 BST
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:04:03 +0100 (BST)
From: David Anthony <david dot anthony [email protected]>
Subject: Re: Urgent
To: Stephen Berry <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1270719743-1210712643=:76622"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 4999

he's not happy at me befuddling him and has never heard of mr. Gomer. i feel that soon, mr Gomer will haunt his every waking moment.

If you were thinking of taking the piss out of my pet, feel free, there's enough for everyone. His email addy is up there, cunningly h4xx0r'd as per protocol.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the same lad but similar script.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noes! While my straight bait has reconciled himself to having lost 90 quid to mr g0m3r, and made peace with his prospective scammer by sending him a cleverly hosted image of a payment slip courtesy of mys4f31mag3 dot com ... mr Gomer reaches out a spindly claw and breaches the peace by telling the lad that he is a small boi doing a man's job, too small for this game, and invites him to climb back up his mama toto.

I wonder what he will say.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, any chance you could at some contact a Lad on behalf of L0e Jide0ff0r, one of your guymen?

Dr San1 Isr34l is at or . He shut down Loe's yahoo account but not before Loe chopped the doctor's dollar. When I give you the signal, please tell the doctor that any any money the White bitch can send him belongs to the Gomerboyz.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a couple of these this week from different lads. That Gomer is one lucky guy.

Quote:
UK National Lottery,
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
WINNING PARAMETERS
Winner's Full Names:Mr. Gomer
Raffle Draw Winning Email: baiteraddy@yahoo.com

Congratulations Lucky Winner,
Your approved winning Certificate number is UK/9876125
Your winning Transfer Identification code is .ELPC/MWT/0143

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple etc etc...

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very cool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now Gomer can chop Gomer! Shocked Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am now replying to all lotto lads with something like.

wow i cant believe i won etc

i will contact mr gomer as requested.

in my return mail i have changed the contact details they supplied with mr gomers. as they probably will not see this i can point it out later when i have to stop all communication.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an ASEM to a few lads, telling them that Mr Gomer has picked up the money and I got this:
Quote:
Dr.Brian Hatton
Co-Ordination Financial Link
Oberwise Securities INC.
VOICE number +447005964973
FAX number +447005981599
HOTLINE +447045739401

Attn: D@n@ Scu11y,

We acknowledge the receipt of you email.

Our acknowledgement is guaranteed and secure your contact fund ~We will want you to acknowlwdge our company beofre proceeding sending money to Mr Gomer.
At a matter of fact will have let you understand the our company have two ways of returning your contract fund to you in a secured way which we expected you to send us your full personal data for proper documentation to undergi verification.

Hence you are to understand that you are not to send anymoney to Mr Gomer ,for your information Mr.gomer as just been dismised in this office today for improper act in he organisiation~you are to step communicating with him ~ as you are to deal directly with our organisiation.

Please kindly re-send us all your conversation with Mr.Gomer ASAP today so that we can file it for future refrence.

Note that you are to undergo verifications to enable you have successful transactions with our company.

Note that without the you fillling the form we wont proceed with the transfer settlement.
You've been fired from every job you have ever worked, Mr Gomer. What's wrong with you? I'll ask them. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting twist. Maybe G0merzB0yz could take credit for causing the havoc in this thread Laughing

Again, this threat is targeting LottoLadz and maybe combining efforts, lots more fun could be had by all Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Gomer, any chance you could at some contact a Lad on behalf of L0e Jide0ff0r, one of your guymen?

Dr San1 Isr34l is at or . He shut down Loe's yahoo account but not before Loe chopped the doctor's dollar. When I give you the signal, please tell the doctor that any any money the White bitch can send him belongs to the Gomerboyz.

Gomer, any time you can spare, please drop Dr San1 Isr34l a line that one of your boyz, L0e Jide0ff0r, chopped his dollar before having his email box shut down. Tell him that he was too late - that he got all the money that the bitch sent. And please tell him what a complete loser he is.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr g0mer just got this. then the lad blocked his addy.
I was chopping him for juju4u

Quote:
ENJOY BEAST, U NO WHO BABA GOD BE U BE FOOL NA SO UR LIFE GO TAKE END TOO IN HELL MUDAFUCKER LIKE U
NOTIN DO ME GOAT, NA U FEEL SAY U BE KING PIN, U BE SHIT NAD NOTIN WHEN U GO CHOP WEN DEM NEVA CHOP B4
ODE LIKE U, I NO B4 I WRITE U FOOL DATS ALL U WILL EVA BE
ENJOY UR FORBIDEN FRUIT AND ROT BE U DIE MUMU LIKE U DATS ALL U WILL EVER BE, WHICH EVE SHRINE WHEN U PUT UR NAME DATS UR CUP OF TEA, I SORRY FOR YOUR MAMA
U DONT DERSEVER MY TIME ENJOY MAKE WE DEY RUN AM
DEY UR LINE GUY I HAVE NOTIN WITH U
NO EVER WRITE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONE EMAIL AGAIN
COS UR EMAIL GO SOON LOST FOOL ODE MUMU 4LIFE NA EM U BE SO

I told him he would soon know Mr G0mer and the G0merboyz
if we could get every other Mr G0mer out there to send him a bit of abuse
he will then know how far and wide the Gomerboyz have spread.

[email protected]

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh i forgot to mention.

Mr G0mer still has a job

Quote:
Good day Roger

Mr Gomer is a junior staff and is not responsible for the release of your prize money, so do not send any information to him. Make your payment and send all payment details to this email only with scanned copy of the transfer slip for the transfered funds.

Proceed with the payment via bank transfer immediately and send me the Payment slip immediately via fax or as an attachement via email. Today so we can conclude your transfer modalities of your prize winnings.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer is a transvestite. !!!!

I recall setting up a fake newspaper report on a site some time back, but I never expected to have the link sent back to me. Laughing

Quote:
I understand what you say very well.But we would like to inform you that your payment will be finalized soon.Mr G0mer was unable to release your payment to your account. Do not write or contact Mr G0mer again because he his not a good person. That was why i was assigned to take care of your payment and your fund remitted into your account.
All you are re quested to do right now is to provide your banking details so that we will inform the bank to enable them transfer your fund to your account.
Am not demanding any payment from you because am not entitled to do that.Find below the website information of Mr G0mer and stop contacting him.
http://mr.gomer.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php

I don't think the Lad actually read it in depth. I'm going to go back and thank him for the information and telling him how I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen the article, in the hope he'll send it out with all his scam mails.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - if you have his telephone number I'll give him a call. I'm currently tryng to hone my 'talk like a Lad' skills by making abusive calls to Lads who I claim are trying to chop my dollar, or whose dollar I have chopped.

Meanwhile I'll contact your Lad and send him a mail to raise his blood pressure.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, here are the Lad's details.

Dr.San1 A. Isr3al, Manager of FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN
E-mail:
Email:
Contact phone:
Contact TeleFax:

Please give him hell - and let me know how it goes.

Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've offered your Lad the hand of friendship Yastreb Very Happy

Quote:
Subject: HOW FAR MUMU

LOE JIDEOFFOR DEY REPORT U 4 HIT LIST OF GOMERBOYZ GANG

OGUN GO PUSH YOU...AYELALA GO KILL YOU.FIRST THING TODAY I GO TAKE YOUR NAME AND UR ADDRESS GO THERE SO THEM GO WORK ON YOU WITHIN 7WORKING DAY FRON TODAY SO BE WERE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU MAKE U KNOW SAY NA WAITIN YOU USE UR HAND COURSE FOR YOUR SELF BE THAT.OK SO OPEN YUR HEAR NOW 7 DAYS…..I NO DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NA VERY BAD THING AND E NO GOOD FOR GMEN ANYBODY WEY DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NO DEY LAST YOU KNOW WHY BOIZ GO QUICK KILL AM WITHOUT WASTING TIME. NOTE SAY D ONLY ADVISE I GET FOR U B SAY MAKE U WATCH AROUND U NA UR VERY GUY DEY DO THIS KIND TIN DEM DON DO ME SO WATCH UR BACK LATER MAN

CALL ME ON 233-246149832

ONE LUV - OLATUNJI - CHAIRMAN DI GOMERBOYZ GANG

Well - that's as friendly as Mr G0mer gets. Laughing It usually works well to make a Lad lose his nerve, and the number is that of another Lad, who must be getting pretty hacked off about all the threatening calls he will have been receiving.

I can add your Lads number to the list of those that get all the bad tempered replies intended for Mr G0mer.

I think your Lad is having a lie in, so I'll catch him later on the phone. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get your Lad on the phone Yastreb. but Benin makes Nigeria appear like Tokyo in the technology sphere, so it may his phone or network aren't up to the job. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic