SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

StinkyBoi wrote:
THE PERSON THAT YOU SAY WE SHOULD COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM WAS WOUNDED AND HIS BROTHER WAS KILLED AND HE WAS FLY TO USA FOR TREATMENT WITH UN PLANE. SINCE THEM WE ARE INSIDE DESERT WITHOUT FOOD. WE LOST EVERYTHING OUR PHONE AND BAG WE ARE WEARING ONLY ONE SHIRT AND TROUSER.PLEASE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND PLEASE ACCEPT YOU WANT US TO DIE HERE PLEASE YOU CAN RISE HALF AND TELL CZ TO RISE HALF OR YOU CALL AUNTY TO GO AND BORROW MONEY SO THAT WE CAN COME BACK HOME I DONT KNOW HOW MAMA WILL FEEL BY NOW BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT I AM COMING BACK SINCE APRIL BUT MAY IS ALMOST ENDING PLEASE HELP US.
PLEASE TRY TO CALL US BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO SEND EMAIL AGAIN BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPING US HAVE GONE BACK HOME.

Does that last section mean that THE HAND has decided to write off his losses and return home empty handed, or, as is more likely they are just playing for sympathy? I'm assuming that THE HAND is still there because they are asking ND to call. IIRC the only phone they supposedly have access to is THE HAND's so he must still be there. Rolling Eyes

I find it absolutely amazing that StinkyBoi can say one thing and ND hears something totally different. I mean, how can Help us we're broke & dying be interpreted as Come quickly, we need your your help to get this $350,000 back to Nigeria? Surely there is some form of communications breakdown Laughing

Maybe ND should suggest that he is heading to Chad (to meet up with his new church leader & benefactor - Rev. Dover). Rev. Dover has just given him a deposit of $20,000 and now he is going for a personal meeting to pick up the remaining $180,000. Rev. Dover is so pleased with ND as he has done everything asked of him in the last 2 months (unlike the previous applicants who have done nothing but complain and put obsticles in his way). Wink

ND should show his utter contempt for these previous applicants who couldn't be bothered to get up of their lazy a**es and collect their initial payment of $????? (how much was it again)? Laughing Laughing

Maybe when StinkyBoi reads this His head will just explode Razz
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the only phone they supposedly have access to is THE HAND's so he must still be there.

They have access to Hamza the cow seller's phone now. That's the number they've been giving out for a bit now.

Also, they have no clue that we're (Dover/Phystme) even aware of ND and CZ. It would make no sense at all to suddenly have them mentioning each other.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Unless of course ND has tried to scam the TWAT church and has been through all of the enrolement processes that Stinky has. I never mentioned CZ.

What I am eluding to is that TWAT don't know ND & Stinky are connected in any way. ND doesn't know that TWAT & Stinky are connected in any way, but ND tells poor old stinky that he has joind TWAT organisation and has so far collected $20,000 and is going to Chad to collect another $180,000. Laughing

In Essence ND has chopped stinkyboi's dollar even though ND doesn't know it. Again, this is just a suggestion but Stinky knows that TWAT has other members out there, why couldn't ND be one? And more to the point one who has really been paid for his troubles. This would add even more credability to TWAT and also make stinky really think he is missing out on the big payday. Sad

As ND said, he is travelling to meet his maga, why couldn't Rev.Dover or Phystme be ND's Maga. Question

Last edited by TurkeyTrotter on Wed May 28, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, Panoramio has several pictures from Ab�ch�.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3227557
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3553681
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3227571
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4601095

Nice place to visit, but... no, wait. It doesn't look like a nice place to visit.

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: No need to quote the previous msg in full.... it is right there ^^^ - Rover :lol:

See if you can find Ab�ch�'s only internet cafe Razz

EDIT:: What do you mean it's right there!? Honestly... the cruelty of some admins... forcing people to scroll up a couple centimeters... oh the horror... what has this world become!?

Also, I do feel the need to quote it in full... makes me feel big and important Very Happy

Last edited by Kelpex on Wed May 28, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another lurker! Who do you think gets the shirt and who has the trousers? Just hope it's a long shirt!
Great bait guys keep it up.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just so bloody typical of lazy bastard lad. Why the hell would you want to go home when you have a whining git lugging untold wealth towards you across the Sudan on a camel? What is wrong with these people?
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if dover somehow becomes lost and streded and runs out of food?

Wikipedia wrote:
A camel carcass can provide a substantial amount of meat. The male dromedary carcass can weigh 400 kg (900 lb) or more, while the carcass of a male Bactrian can weigh up to 650 kg (1,400 lb). The carcass of a female camel weighs less than the male, ranging between 250 and 350 kg (550�770 lb), but can provide a substantial amount of meat. The brisket, ribs and loin are among the preferred parts, but the hump is considered a delicacy and is most favored. It is reported that camel meat tastes like coarse beef, but older camels can prove to be tough and less flavorful.

Of course, eating our humpbacked friend isn't without risk of side effects:

Wikipedia wrote:
A 2005 report issued jointly by the Saudi Ministry of Health and the United States Center for Disease Control details cases of human bubonic plague resulting from the ingestion of raw camel liver

Wikipedia wrote:
The classic sign of bubonic plague was the appearance of buboes in the groin, the neck and armpits, which oozed pus and bled. These buboes were caused by internal bleeding. Victims underwent damage to the skin and underlying tissue, until they were covered in dark blotches. Most victims died within four to seven days after infection. When the plague reached Europe, it first struck port cities and then followed the trade routes, both by sea and land.

The bubonic plague was the most commonly seen form during the Black Death, with a mortality rate of thirty to seventy-five percent and symptoms including fever of 38 - 41 �C (101-105 �F), headaches, painful aching joints, nausea and vomiting, and a general feeling of malaise.

Dover would really have something to whine about then.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng

Last edited by Morf on Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, I was on vacation. I'm glad to know that Adamu still works hard whilst I am taking a break.

I see that Adamu wants a timetable. SO, he will get a timetable. However, Dover isn't great with these kinds of things, so he will have to take an entire day to just do this. That means no travel, because Dover is just doing the timetable. Plus, Scooby could use some rest. His gut is full from all of the pizza.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Mmmmmm....... Camel Pizza.......

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geeeze what to heck are them lads yakking about.I see some fine shade tree's there!!.Had no idea they were so plentifull...heck this is supposed to be the desert haha.

Hope them other lads get there asses out there for the meet and greet.Great work and the saga continues Thumbs up LOL_sign
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the real Adamu bitch slapped ND (us) for not helping him, ND (us) sent him another less than helpful letter.

Quote:
OKEY,
DO NOT BE ANGRY WITH ME. I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN. I WILL TALK TO AUNTY ABOUT BORRWING MONEY TO GET YOU HOME.
NDUBUISI

In the meantime, the real ND has not opened the email from the fake Adamu (us) where we invite him to N'Djamema to pick up the huge pile of money that we are sending with our new friend.

I would love to be a fly on the wall if/when Smelly and the leg make it back to Nigeria and talk with the real ND. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If ND goes, which he probably will -bows before safari masters- would they act like the three stooges?

Yuck yuck yuck yuck, ohhhh Mugu guy eyy? Smile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From atj post :
Quote:
Who do you think gets the shirt and who has the trousers

You need to re-read Stinkyboi's post, they are so hard up they only have one shirt and trouser, (singular) Not even a pair of trousers, I make that one leg each?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CZ (us) also wrote back to Smelly. CZ seems to have noticed something different about ND.

Quote:
i will talk to aunty urgently. ND is acting very strange and i think that his mind is sick. i was telling him that i am very worrued for u and he only smile adn laugh. what is the problem with u and him? he is not telling me something important. did u get in a fight? why does he act like this?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like ND isn't being completely honest with CZ! How terrible not to inform CZ of the good news and kind offers...
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Keep in mind that there are two NDs and two CZs. The real ND/CZ have no idea what is really going on with Smelly and the leg.

There are also two Adamus. The real one only hears from the fake ND/CZ. The real ND/CZ are only writing to the fake Adamu.

The real ND/CZ can talk to each other all they like. Maybe the real ND will tell the real CZ of the huge money that will be on the way to N'Djamena or maybe not. If all of the planets align, maybe we can get both of them to make the trip.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a photo of a camel being butchered in an open streetside market that I took while I was in Egypt in February. If you need it just pm me.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here, I will try to make this clear. Laughing

The real Adamu can talk to the fake CZ.
The real Adamu can talk to the fake ND.
The real CZ can talk to the fake Adamu.
The real ND can talk to the fake Adamu.
The real Adamu cannot talk to the real CZ or ND.
The real CZ and ND cannot talk to the real Adamu.
The real CZ and ND can talk to each other.

The fake Adamu has been telling CZ and ND of the wonders of Abeche. He paints a nice picture. They always say, misery loves company.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on in! The water is great! Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
From atj post :
Quote:
Who do you think gets the shirt and who has the trousers

You need to re-read Stinkyboi's post, they are so hard up they only have one shirt and trouser, (singular) Not even a pair of trousers, I make that one leg each?

But aren't they supposed to be in TWAT robes?
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

too bad you can't work out a way for hamze to dolla chop their "going home" fund..
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stinky and the Leg

Does anyone else have the theme song to "Pinky and the Brain" going through theirn head right now?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that you mention it, yes. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
too bad you can't work out a way for hamze to dolla chop their "going home" fund..

Actually, we thought about that but since we are uncertain about what he is really into, we did not want to get an innocent bystander killed. What if he really is just a good Samaritan, offering the use of his bank account to get money from one country to another?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic