SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone claim to be a dentist? My kid just got hurt....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're probably more worried than your son Eliza.
Goes with being a parent.
Knitting???? Far too dangerous, sharp pointy metal objects, tangled wool for them to trip over.........

Serious note though, midnitedriver, aspirin should never be given to anyone under 16, in some places they reckon 18. Theres a link with a nasty disease called Reye's Syndrome
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
People just freaked me out yesterday with all the really bad stories.

There was no reason to freak out, Eliza. When something like this happens, think logically and stay calm. Things to freak out over are car accidents, swallowing poison or chemicals, things that are really life threatening.

Kids have cuts, scrapes, bruises, broken teeth, and all kinds of other things. It is a part of growing up. If you freak out over other people's horror stories, you aren't doing your son any good. Your son is a different person than what happened to anyone else, so you really can't apply their stories to him.

I'm glad that all is well now. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing No need to worry.
I have 3 chipped teeth, 1 upper front one next to the right upper canine, 1 lower front one next to lower left canine and the upper left canine.
First, from falling when inebriated, second from receiving a kick in the face and third from a punch in the face Laughing . Probably they hit some of me other, stronger teeth.
Hehe, I'm quite a bar brawler when intoxicated/infuriated (BTW, it's not easy to piss me off, but some people managed to do that - I can count them on the fingers).
Never had trouble with them chipped teeth, except for the accidental biting of the lips.
My dentist says they are fine and there is no need to work on them (yet).
There are 10-11 years since the first "accident" and they are fine.
Laughing I also seem to be one of those rare birds with a 3rd tooth. I mean, I have a 3rd canine. First fell off, got the second, then someday it got wobbly.
Went for an X-ray and found out the 3rd was growing underneath. Shocked WTF? So me dentist pulled out me second one and let the way free for the 3rd. It's a bit misaligned, but I ain't gonna wear braces.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries about this Eliza really - I did it when I was 12. I lost half of one front tooth and the bottom 1/4 of the other when I tripped over a curb.
I had them built up in a similar way to your son, until I was 18 when I had one crowned and a porcelain veneer put on the other. No-one ever notices and even if I tell them they still look at me as if I'm crazy. I've had my current crown about 14 years now and I'd like to have it done again - but only because dentistry has moved on since then and I think it could look even better if I had it redone.

Either way - don't panic about it. He'll be fine.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was about 14 I did a wheelie on my push bike and the front wheel fell off, as the front came down so did I and my tooth got chipped in the fall, I went home, wheel in one hand, the rest of the bike in the other and a big chunk of tooth in my pocket.

Needless to say, mum wasn't happy.

Luckily there was no nerve damage for me, (surprising how much tooth you can lose with out damaging it) so it didn't go black at all.

Good news I guess, they did a procedure known acid etching, I cant explain in detail but basically they add onto you tooth, whats left of it by thickening up the back of the tooth as well as replacing the missing bit your meant to get it redone every so often which I had done when a dentist accidentally chipped the tooth, over 20 years ago, since the second Acid etch I have never had any problems with that tooth, you can see that its a slightly different colour now, I dont think it detracts from my "good looks" so I dont have a problem with it.

I am no dentist but I am sure it wont be too bad Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic