SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone wants me DEAD. I need to send $4,000. >>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
passion4audio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've been enjoying this site for awhile now, but this is my first post.

Of course I've received the standard LOTTERY, etc. emails... but the one I received today is different.

I'm not worried, but thought one (or more) of you would like to have some fun with this one.

Here's the email:

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.‏

Sent: Sat 5/24/08 8:19 PM
To:
SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.

Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing once you comply with our instructions that we are about lay in our up coming mail.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $12,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $4,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $8,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: [email protected]

Mr.Anthonoi Benito
------------------------------
Anyone up for a little fun with this guy?

Shocked Shocked
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

final.bulletpointservice... Laughing

What a name for a hitlad. They provide a service. A final bullet point service. That is intimidating. And it's FINAL!

You better pay. or else...

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting him for the past few days. He reduced my fee to 2000 because I need the money for my dying son's medication. I'm still trying to get him to straight out tell me to kill my son.

Edited to add: Welcome to Eater!!! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sun May 25, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with him. Friday I was baiting him from 4 addresses while my co-worker was baiting him from at least 2. He must have thought he had hit the goldmine.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Already on it, as of three days back when it landed in my catcher account. Wink He's a real card! I got him chatting with my professional hitman, mind you, my char's not a lad. I hope I can keep this guyman on the hook, as it could be some real fun!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started on this guy as . My first reply was:

Quote:
Brett,
Just leave me alone and for the love of Freyja - this is so not funny.
Do you want me to tell Ross what happened? He wouldn't stop at your wrists - I mean it!
Cammy

So far I've got two replies - he's not off script but then neither am I. Cammy is still insulting him.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it the same lad with the [email protected] addy? That one I fired one off to yesterday.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm pretty sure it is. We may have a spontaneous massbait going on this Lad...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, that's Benito, the Grandson of the great italy boss Don Marcus Julio Benito ... has anyone else gotten the 'malaga spian' so called location for Athonio's current whereabouts?

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent a couple of time-wasters his way. please don't shoot me, mr villain. bwahahaha.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds delightfull. 'Max' has started pleading for his life Very Happy

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah .. there he is ..

Quote:
On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:57 AM, ANTHONIO BENITO <[email protected]> wrote:

LISTEN MY MEN ARE WATCHING OVER YOU FOR SOME DAYS NOW AND I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU I HAVE RECIVED AN ODER FROM OUR GENERAL BOSS TODAY .THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT CONTRACT ONLY $12,000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS WHICH YOU WILL PAY TO AN ACCOUNT FOR OUR IMMEDIATE PICK AND NO BODY WILL EVER HURT YOU I MEAN EVER HRUT YOU Rolling Eyes THEN AFTER THE PAYMENT I WILL SEND TO YOU A TAPE THAT WILL REEVIL WHERE YOU PROBLEM IS COMING FROM .

FINALY IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY THE MONEY TODAY I MEAN RIGHT NOW GET BACK TO IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL GIVE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATIO WERE YOU WILL PAY THE MONEY.

I HAVE MADE EVERYTHING CLEAR TO YOU AND IF YOU COMPLY WITH ME YOU WILL HAVE REST AT ONCE.

ANTHONIO BENITO.

I like his style of writing, so why not help him in a bit of additional de-education Laughing.

Quote:
Mr. Benito,

Who is your general box? Why would he odor 3 different cuntact killers to finish me off?
Please give me some arsurance, I have been paying over $42,000 now, and there's still no end to it.
If this goes on any longer I might as well keel myself before you do.

Give me some everdents that I will be safe after I paid !! I want to be shure first!

Tumid M3mbers

Let's see what he comes up with.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ShadowBeastie wrote:
has anyone else gotten the 'malaga spian' so called location for Athonio's current whereabouts?

I did. I havent gotten him off script yet.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned in my first mail I have been paying his colleagues for over 2 years now .. I think that kind of triggered him to go off script right away .. I seem like an easy victim to him ..

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this a few hours ago:

Quote:
You're not Brett.
Who the fuck are you?

I think I'll hit him with "My brother is in the SASR" if he persists - and see if he understands.

Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another way to seriously *with him is tell him that a "H0ward R0b3rtson" has contacted your character and told them that he is a fraud and a joker. I am running 3 characters, all of whom have responded today with that and he is furious. Plus Mr. R0berts0n has been taunting him. One character had already made the payment and was about to give him the M.Tcn when she wrote him back and said she cancelled the payment because of the warning.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two characters on this guy and I might follow your lead on this one.

Is H0w3rd R0b3tr5on the new g0m3r pyl3?

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Another way to seriously *with him is tell him that a "H0ward R0b3rtson" has contacted your character and told them that he is a fraud and a joker.

Done. Lets see what he thinks of the information highway now. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I have two characters on this guy and I might follow your lead on this one.

Is H0w3rd R0b3tr5on the new g0m3r pyl3?

He could be. That name is an alias my grandfather used to use. He was a scammer. I figured it is safe to use since he is dead now.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Quote:
I'm scared now, there are some men in a car outside my door. Who is Mr. Rob3rt son?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFL! Oh boy, this will go over well!

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's prolific I'll give him that. Turned up in my catcher account on monday.

My first proper hitman... I wanted one for ages (like my first pony) Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME VERY WELL MY BOSS MY GRAND FARTHER SO AND HE IS AN OLD ME OF 72 YEAR NOW SO I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS $12,000 DOLLARS IS JUST TO FINALIZE YOU CASE AND NOBODY ON EARTH WILL COME ACROSS YOU AGAIN AND I HOPE THAT AFTER THIS PAYMENT I WILL MEET WITH YOU ONE ON ONE AND I WILL GIVE TO YOU TWO OF MY SPECIAL MEN TO STAY BEHIND YOU FOR SOME MONTHS TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED THAT THERE WILL BE KNOW PROBLEM.AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT TODAY I WILL MAKE OUT TIME TO TALK TO YOU .SO BE ADVICED TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME SCANNED.

ANY MORE QUESTION I WILL NOT TAKE IT EASY WITH YOU.

KEEP ME UPDATE

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM.

NAME: UDEALOR COLLINS NNAMDINDU
TEXT QUESTION:What number
ANSWER:360
COMENT:ALWAYS BELIVE IN GOD AND KEEP YOU HANDS STRIGHT.
AMOUNT:$12,000dollars
CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------
SENDERS NAME--------------------------------

GOOD LUCK
MR ANTHONOI BENITO

Quote:
I know you're grand farter, there's nothing to be proud of. In fact I think I just got an email from him, it's Mr. Robertson, right? He wrote me he's the grand farter, and you just a small windypop. I don't know what to think. He gave me different bank details. I'm getting confessed more an more ...

Tumid.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad:
Quote:
ATTN:MAX

MY MEN ALWAYS GIVE GAVE ME YOUR REPORT EVERY DAY BY DAY AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR MY ODER TO STRIK SO KINDLY OPEN UP AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY INSTALMENTALY $2000 FIRST AND THEN $2000 BALANCE.

KEEP ME UPDATE

ANTHONIO BENITO
Me:
Quote:
Christ $2,000, is that all I am worth to you!!!!!!! What a sorry sack 'o shit you are you bastard, why do you do this with me. Tell you rmen to back off I see them they were in a white dungy-mobile yesterday and today are in a smackers-bus.

Who is Mr. Robert5on - This is the second time I have asked. He has got me too scared to leave my house.

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i baited the same format a month ago. looks like the same cut/paste.

give him a good wuppin` !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic