SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you think he's a bit mad at me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed a lot of mugus and gave them the number of another lad and told them to call him urgently about the $2000.

Two of my lads wrote back to say they couldn't get through, so I gave them the number of my"secretary".

One of them seemed to find my game of phone-tag a bit, a, off-putting. He didn't seem to enjoy the opportunity to meet exciting new people. Thus, I got the following message in my inbox:

the mad mugu wrote:
fuck you fuck you fuck you

fuck you fuck you fuck you idiot

I dunno, do you think he's upset with me?

EDIT: I just noticed the subject line was "GOD BLESS YOU". Maybe "f*ck you idiot" is lad-speak for "Thank you very much, let's do this again".

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding. They seem to balk at meeting new and exciting people when those new and exciting people are other lads who don't like being woken up at odd hours.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email him back apologising profusely for giving him the wrong number and give him a new number to call. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME JOB bow_down

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How Graphic Laughing

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Richerthansin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it. Awesome.

"You have to take it serious because i forsee no great opportunity." - Mrs. Niko

". . . are you just bluffling about it?" - Joe Tran

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Premium Membership: It is truly painless!]</a>
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
email him back apologising profusely for giving him the wrong number and give him a new number to call. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, I did. Thanked him for his heartfelt concern, too.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I look forward to the next installment. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him thank you for telling you what you did to him but that you weren't aware that he signed off his mails as idiot.

Is that how he would prefer you to refer to him in future ?

Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I DO think he is mad at you. Very Happy

My, he's rather repetitious, isn't he? Laughing

Good job, BTW!!! Thumbs up

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How very sweet: Your mugu wrote a song for you! You should thank him for providing such eloquent lyrics. Maybe let him know that you recorded it over a drum beat, and now Capitalist Records has offered you $4,500,000.00 for the rights to the song.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you got it made into a rap/hiphop track by Chingy* and the money's just rolling in.

*Or just about any (c)rap artist.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you even think he's upset with you??? He's just proving he's madly in love with you, and want your body real bad as well... I think you should consider marrying this guy, he's clearly 100% risky free... though you might need to teach him some english skills first Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some day I'll get that in my inbox...someday

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied yet, so I've used the same modality to get another lad to phone him, with compiments from Sese Kazu.

Hmm... maybe I should do another mass ASEM and get everyone to send their regards. Should be funny as heck, even if he doesn't write down his rage.

FEMALE

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He would if you use the same character to ASEM. They'll all end up calling him and asking for your baiting char name. Should be good for another nice 'thank you' from him..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chain Yanyer, that email could be your new sig line!~

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy.

Wendy!!!
(I think your lad is insane, or possessed.) Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, someone's called

Quote:
I called the phone number you gave to me which is +229 938 63077 and the person that picked the my call was sounding as if he doesn't know what i am talking about.

but I haven't gotten any angry rants yet. Well, I did tell those lads to call on Monday. Maybe tomorrow.

FEMALE

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Is that the number of the same guy you got this nice four letter reply from? Did you tell the lads to ask for ' your secretary?'

Another nice idea would be creating a flextel UK phone number that redirects to his +22etc number, and seed this to the Gomer's lotto lad mass bait candidates. Should keep his line busy for some time, and the lads calling add a bit to British economy as well ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds interesting. How would I do that?

FEMALE

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.flextel.co.uk/ -> shop -> search for a number -> pick a 070 number -> fill the form and the destination number.

I set up one for you already, I'll PM you details in a second.

If you send a 300+ mass mail ASEM asking to contact you on your UK phone for them to provide the Western Union details for the $950 you're about to send, they'd have to call an expensive UK number, and get your abusive lad on the phone .. If you mention in your mail they'd have to ask to speak to your ' secretary' your abusive lad will know who is behind this, and he will be likely climb his keyboard to drop you some more sweet lines Laughing

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutchbait, don't you have to confirm the destination number in any way? If not, I'll use your idea very soon Very Happy
I have lads who keep whining that they haven't been called Rolling Eyes

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, Nia .. no confirmation needed. I use a flextel number for some time now to give me a UK number. Lads are also known to use it, so we might as well I think. It's a free service, financed by the caller. Redirects to most country's, that's all calculated in the caller's expense. Lovely concept Laughing

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, Dutchbait Very Happy I have a Flextel number but some of my lads just hate it. They've demanded me to give them a number from where my characters are from. It's probably because they use Flextel for their scams. I wish every country could have a Flextel type of service to boost their economy. Well, on my next travel I'm going to buy all possible prepaids for baiting purposes Razz

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic