SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a story behind your Eater username?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^it happened just as I posted ! My first post with a shiny name Very Happy

I will be in touch, thanks again.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the Fallout series. I was going to name myself 'lag of legos', but I thought it was to cliche. Or however that's spelled.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I am - with my shiny gold NEW username Very Happy

Goodbye Renegade-Masterclass - hello smartbomb Twisted Evil

So now I can answer the thread's original question :

1 - Its the name of a track that I was into heavily last year and still love
2 - Im homing in on the 419 scum to cause mayhem as shown in my new avatar, just like a laser guided smartbomb !
3 - It sounds cool Cool

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special K is the name of one of the dj's at a local top 40 radio station, and I swiped her name.
Glowstick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glowstick, in a funny sort of way reminds me of one of names I use a lot. It's not close enough that anyone else would be able to see it, but it's close enough that I can remember it. Plus I thought it'd make a cool (see: easy) avatar.
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way back when I was posting here regularly (trying to get back into it, but damn RL keeps getting in the way), my original user name was something that contained my eBay ID and a name I use on two other boards. Not that it was common, but if needed and if enough research was done, I know I have at least left enough info to get within a mile of where I lived (I have since moved).

Anyways, I chose to change my name. Reload was a song that Ministry released back in the mid 90s. When I first switched, I had an avatar of a guy picking somebody off from a high window, but shortly after I went back to my old avatar.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my name was a rush job for my first posting but i picked it due
to my love of my rifle
remington223

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Agi Hammerthief
From Discworld & Pratchett Wiki

A mythical entity blamed for causing disruption and minor mischief in Dwarf mines: sometimes takes credit for alerting Dwarfs to a possible lethal working meriting the attention of the Knockermen. If Dwarfs had Gods, Agi would be their Trickster.

I thought it would be a good name for a baiter.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I'm feeling like a postwhore at the moment (again), ever notice how our loving mods didn't provide explanations of their Eater-names? Well if you're wondering, look no further. My explanations of their names are ambiguously genuine in good faith and most importantly 100% risky free in urgent confidence. And stuff.

Eight: So named for the number of miracles performed in a 2-hour span of any day, also for the number of lads baited to insanity in one month. Eight once beat a wall at a game of tennis.

Sheboppe: Her real identity won't be mentioned, but suffice to say she was a pop star in the 80's who wrote & performed many hits. Has really cool hair, and can make lads soil themselves on command.

Cherrie: Don't let his innocent name fool you. It's the name of an ancient Sumarian diety, the god of higher education and revenge. The Sumarians worshipped this god by throwing potato salad at live virgins. Has an unlimited IQ.

Breddan: I'm pretty sure this is a real name. Somebody told me that and they're a very reliable source. No I'm not saying who it was. Breddan can slam a revolving door.

Juan Freizwidatt: Named after claiming 1st place in the rarely-mentioned Deep Fried Lad photo contest. True story. Built a desk out of lad-skulls recently.

Tsnerd: Forget it.... he's way too mean to rip on. If you rearrange the letters in his name, he'll scare you to death. Great guy though, unless you're a lad.

Dr. Who: A real-life evil scientist who once genetically engineered a lad with the DNA from a retarded sewer rat. It made no real difference. Armed with only a popsicle stick, this mod can dismember 20 lads at once.

Lotta: Came from being told "you do a lotta work around here" and "a lotta people could never do that so well". You know how Chuck Norris is tough enough to strike a match off his beard? Lotta is also tough enough to strike a match of Chuck Norris's beard.

Rover: Named for the dog-like devotion it takes to keep this place running. Could hack the pentagon mainframe with a paperclip.

Shiver Metimbers: Yes, our revered founder and recently retired captain. An undefeated champion, an author, poet, songwriter and legendary scourge of the high seas. This is not only an Eater-name, but also the name he worked under while commanding the dreaded pirate ship Revenge. The very mention of his name will make lads cry for their mothers to this day. Cannot be killed by conventional means.

I know I missed a few mods, which is good because that's who won't be coming after me for this post! If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Witness Protection Program after this. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic