SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

awww - he cares about my kids

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait account recently received a death threat. So, she immediately responding by begging him not to kill her and telling him that she doesn't have the $20,000 - only $4,500 - and she needs that to take care of her kids and her sick mother. He actually read at least PART of my letter:

Quote:
Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.94:25) via
n59.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (98.136.44.43:47435) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 805190108856.WH94 for [email protected]; Mon, 19 May 2008
02:31:33 -0800
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n59.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2008 10:31:31 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.166] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2008 10:31:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp501.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2008 10:31:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 23333 invoked by uid 60001); 19 May 2008 10:31:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
snipped. TS
Received: from [41.208.137.79] by web46102.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 May 2008 03:31:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 03:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: SEND IT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY.
To: Lxxx Mxxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Ratio: 3.41

Hello,
I read your mail and it really touch me but there is nothing i can do because i have been paid for this job which i know that i am taking much risk by telling you this but i believe that your God is alive if not so my boys would have taken action befor i come back to the state because my boys are there with you see them and they see you but you cannot know them, they always give me information about you they have come to your house and monitor everywhere yet you did not know and you cannot run away because their eyes is on you and your family and if you try to make any move be ready to lose your life and your family.

i want to assure you that if you comply you will be save with your family and i will give you all information about who want you and your family dead, right now i am not in the state but my boys is on duty i am away for a special assignment which i will return back anytime. now i want you to make out a better place where you and my boys will meet for them to give you the audio and video tapes where i recorded everything the person said once again make you that nobody knows about it or police if you do otherwise you lose your life and your family,you said that you don't have $20,000 but all you have is $4,500 which you need to take care of your sick mother and kids, well the $4,500 is nothing to me and my boys and that cannot buy your life and your family life, i really want to take the risk to save you and your family life, now i will not tell you to give us the $4,500. because i pity for your children and sick mother now what you will do is to send $3,000 to me but promise me that later anytime you have money you will pay me the balance,

below is the information you will use to send it and i want you also to tell me the address of the hotel or restaurant where you want my boys to meet you and give you the tapes make sure you send everything today immediately you read this letter or be ready to lose your life. as soon as you send it send the informations of where they will meet you meanwhile if you have other phone number send it to me so that if my boys don't like where you want them to meet you they will call you and tell you where to meet them, i promise you that you will not be hurt and i will personally visit you when i come back to state.

Receiver name : kerry kam.
Destination/Address : Senegal.

Your question :.........
The answer if any :.............
The control number that is ten degit numbers:........

the above if how you will fill the form while sending the money to enable me receive it here just follow my instructions don't ask any rubbish question or you forget about it and lose your life.

This is so exciting. I've never had my life threatened Laughing

She's going to email him back with some more begging and ask some more questions about who might possibly want her dead before she bothers trying to send him any money.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've hooked a real live hitman!! ... these are scarce these days .. I'd say $4,500 is a bargain .. if you only had his bank account number ... (to report) Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he is ready for a Safari.

Quote:
send the informations of where they will meet you meanwhile if you have other phone number send it to me so that if my boys don't like where you want them to meet you they will call you and tell you where to meet them, i promise you that you will not be hurt and i will personally visit you when i come back to state.

I bet he would agree to one of S1mb@'s Camps.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hitman had emailed me and requested some personal information and told me I would have to fill out some forms. Of course, because I'm not that bright, I asked him what forms I need to fill out. This was his reply:

Quote:
Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.100:25) via
n62.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (98.136.44.35:46969) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 805210187224.WH100 for [email protected]; Wed, 21 May 2008
03:32:50 -0800
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n62.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 May 2008 11:32:53 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.164] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 May 2008 11:32:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp409.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 May 2008 11:32:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 88543 invoked by uid 60001); 21 May 2008 11:32:53 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;

Received: from [41.208.167.92] by web46115.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 May 2008 04:32:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 04:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: ARE YOU READY TO COMPLY OR NOT?
To: Lxxx Mxxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Ratio: 3.81

Look i did not tell you to fill form, that is the information you will use to send the money. i can see that you don't love your life you are proving to be strong. now i want to know if you are ready to comply or not? if you are ready send the money without delay then if you are not ready to comply and you want to lose your life, your mother and your kids let me know i think i will give my boys go ahead order to do the work as we have collected money for that, but i am very sorry that this is how you are going to lose your life.

REST IN PEACE IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY

I think I'm irritating him Confused
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it when baiters do that. Death threat bizz will end tits up when we all showed this kind of despicable behaviour. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LostatLove - I'm so glad you have your very own hitman, at last.
Maybe you should send him a scan of a blank WU or MG, and ask him to fill it out for you, because when you went to the office, you forgot who to send it to. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ hahaha! I love that idea - just irritate him some more Twisted Evil
My character is waiting a few days before responding to this latest email - she's quite the procrastinator (as am I in RL) so she isn't answering him right away - too scared. And of course, she knows NOTHING about WU or MG, so he's going to have to help her with that *snicker*
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from my favorite hit man:

Quote:
if you are ready to comply send the $3,000. without delay, your are delaing my work or is it a wrong thing that i want to save your life. well if you think so let me know i can cary on my assignment. i don't need any information from you, just go to western union money transfer and send the $3,000 after sending it write back to me, tell me where to meet you and give you the tapes where i recorded everything the person who want you dead told us about you. this is the name you will use to send the money if you send it don't for get to send the code number to me which is the ten digit number.

send the money with this name and address.

Name ; Kerry Kam.
Address : Senegal.

Originally, he wanted my full $4,500. Now he only wants $3,000????

Quote:
I am not trying to delay your work. I really am ready to comply. However, now you are telling me to send you $3000 by western union. I'm sorry, but I'm not very bright. My mother always said that there was a reason I took the little bus to school and I think it's because I'm just not very smart. What is western union? How do I send you money through this union? My late husband belonged to a union at his job in the steel plant, but I don't ever remember him telling me that he could send money to someone through his union. Please help me to understand.

Thank you.
Lxxx
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Originally, he wanted my full $4,500. Now he only wants $3,000????

Apparently your life isn't worth as much anymore, after a few more mails maybe it will drop down to $2.53 and a piece of bubblegum .

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Name ; Kerry Kam.

So, just put it in an envelope, and post it. I think that what he means for you to do. You might want to ask him what amount of stamps you should put on the envelope.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaL - im enjoying your innocent stupidity angle Smile

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hit man is such a patient person, and willing to educate me:

Quote:
Western union is a bank where you can send money to somebody anywhere in the world and the person will receive it immediately without delay, just go to a bank tell them that you want to send money to somebody through western union money transfer they will direct you on how to do it, just follow their instrustion but if your bank don't transfer money tell them to tell you where you can do it.
i need your immediate reply

I know I should run right down to my bank, but I'm busy (I gotta get my house ready for those blue & white striped tree frogs). But something (and tell me if I'm wrong) is telling me that Western Union is going to need more information for a money transfer than what my hit man gave me:

Quote:

Name ; Kerry Kam.

I will certainly try, but I think it's doomed for failure.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should go to the bank like he says, hand them the money and wait.

Let him know the teller told you to sit on the bench while they drew up the proper forms, and you ended up sitting there till 6:00 at night.

You still don't know where your money is.....

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing I hope my boss didn't just hear me laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your life isn't gonna be worth 2 cents to him before this is over! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@peanut - I took your suggestion and told him that I went to the bank, gave my money to the nice woman at the counter. She told me I would have to fill out a bunch of forms and told me to have a seat where I waited until they locked the place up. I don't know if the woman stole my money or not!! And my gentle hit man replied:

Quote:
I ready your mail and understand what you said but that is not an excuse, what you will do
is to go back to the bank just collect the form from them fill it after filling it give it
back to them they will give a copy if that form that you fill which conten the same thing
you fill on the form with 10 digit number which you will send the number to me with the
question and answer if any as you fill it in the form. in that form you will put my name
and address after filling the form ask them if they are sure that they have send the money
and the must give you a copy of that form, make sure that you scan it and send to me via
email attachement meanwhile befor leaving the bank ask them the informations which you
will send to me from that form to enable me cash the money they will direct you.

Name ; Kerry Kam.

GO BACK TO THE BANK AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY SEND IT, I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TIME.

Obviously, I'm not filling out any forms *snicker*
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one terrible run-on sentence. Plenty of scope for confusion...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally made my hit man angry clapping After making my poor character go to the bank and lose her money, he made her go back, but the teller gave her a H0meland 5ecurity f0rm for the hit man to complete which she immediately sent to him.

Quote:
I can see that you want to play game with me after all i have done by giving you the secret. i told you not to let anybody know about this but you didn't listen to me you went and involed police in it, i can see that you don't love your life and i will take action by executing my job hence you don't want to comply.

the form you sent to me to fill is not western union money transfer form, and there no place in the world where some one want to send money out and the bank will request that the receiver should fill a form, form is only fill by the sender. in the form what you the sender will fill is your name, address, phone number, the amount, question and answer. then on the other side for the receiver you will also fill it by yourself by putting the receiver name and address. after filling the form you sign it and then the bank will give you a copy of the form including the reference number which the ten digit number that you will send to the receiver including the question and answer to enable him or her to receive the money, is just as simple as this.
I do send money to people from state to other countries i was never ask to tell the receiver to fill form and people i work for only send money to me through western union money transfer and i receive it in the state, they never tell me that the bank want me to fill form and fax to them.

DON'T PROVOK MY ANGER BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL NEVER PITY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AGAIN IF YOU LIKE GATHER ALL THE POLICE I WILL DO MY WORK IF I WANT TO DO IT, I AM GIVING YOU MORE CHANCE AND IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY THEN BE READY TO LOSE YOUR LIFE AND NOT ONLY YOU BUT ALL YOUR FAMILY.

if it is real that the bank gave you that for to give to me that i should fill it, what you will do is to fill it by yourself and give it back to them and tell them that i have fill it. you know my name with my address, then reason for the money just tell them that you are sending it to a friend. well for security reason you should know how to fill the form and save your life,

warning, IF YOU FILL THE FORM BY TELLING THEM THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO ME, YOU WILL BE IN DENGER. SO JUST FILL THE FORM NORMAL AND GIVE IT BACK TO THEM. THEN MAKE SURE THAT THEY SEND THE MONEY AND YOU SCAN THE PAYMENT FORM AND SEND IT TO ME AS YOU SEND THIS ONE

I am loving this hahahaha!!! Do I get to slap him now? Twisted Evil
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good!

A slap probably won't get you very far right now - the lad still feels in control...he just feels that YOU are an idiot!

I would recommend saying that you are just following the banks orders and will go back and get it all cleared up. Then you can discover that the bank does NOT in fact even HAVE a Western Union office at that branch, but they are willing to do a direct bank transfer.

I always recommend getting a bank account first - you can then send it to Alan for shutdown. Plus the "bank" is more of an unknown entity and allows them to be more hassle.

Every lad knows how Western Union works, and it's only going to be a handful of them that think that the particular branch you are going to is demanding "special forms". The bank gives you more plausability.

If he REFUSES to do a bank transfer then you can attempt to find a Western Union. Perhaps you asked people on the street and was directed to a video store: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034384/

Once you DO finally find the WU you can explain to him that there has been high levels of terrorist activity in your current state/region/location. As long as the Terror Threat remains on Indigo all WU offices are required to issue payment forms for both the recipient and sender of all funds over $50. Be sure to highlight for him that this isn't a big deal, that you have to fill out an equal amount of forms, and that the money will be able to be sent IMMEDIATELY (or within 24 hours) of the paperwork being received.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - so no slap yet. Although I do want him to think I'm an idiot LOL! I like the idea of going back to the bank only to find they don't do WU though rofl! Fits in perfectly with my character.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From me:

Quote:
Listen, bucko, I am only doing what my bank told me to do. They told me that because of 9/11, these forms must be completed. And the lady was very clear in saying that they are to be completed by the person the money is being sent TO, not by the sender. So I will NOT fill the form for you. I am not joking you me. (The subject of his email was DO NOT JOKE YOU ME)

From the new man in my life:

Quote:
HAVE HEAR WHAT YOU SAID AND I NOW IUNDERSTAND YOU, I WILL FILL THE FORM BUT I AM THAT YOU DID NOT TELL THEM THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO ME? LISTEN I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME IN ME BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DO SUCH BEFOR I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT I DO MY AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THE JOB WHEN WHEN I SAW THAT YOU ARE YOUR SICK MOTHER HOPE AND YOUR CHILD I HAVE PITY ON YOU. BUT I AM SURE THAT BECAUSE OF KIND TO YOU YOU WILL NOT ACT ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME REGRET WHY DID TRY TO SAVE YOUR LIFE...

FINALLY I NEED YOUR DAILY MAIL AND I NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY ON THIS TO ENABLE ME FILL THE FORM TODAY. TELL ME, DID YOU TELL ANYBODY, POLICE OR THE BANK ABOUT IT OR THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO ME? IF YES WHY? ONCE AGAIN WHEN I WILL BE FILLING THE FORM REMEMBER I WILL NOT PUT THE MAIN REASON WHY I NEED THE MONEY FOR SECURITY REASON.

Too bad I can't get online every day - taking care of the kids and mom and all.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FINALLY I NEED YOUR DAILY MAIL

Can't he afford his own newspaper?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good!

Be sure to be sympathetic to him. Make the common enemy the bank so that when this all blows up he can't be mad at YOU.

If you are both complaining about the bank he'll find himself naturally allying with you to get this transaction completed. If you act like a jerk and say "Just do it cuz I don't want to help you" he is more likely to see you as the problem.

You want him thinking about ways to deal with the BANK, not you. The good thing is the bank is faceless -- if they say "fill out this huge form" there is no one for him to argue with. The easiest thing for him, then, will be to fill out the form.

Assure him that you are taking this transaction very seriously, you're very excited about your winnings/inheritance/whatever. Adhere to all his instructions that don't actually matter EXACTLY. Insist that you have told nobody about this transaction, and perhaps even regale him with the wonderful cover story you made up. (If anyone from the Bank calls you just remember - your name is "Uncle Brody" OK??)

Here's a bank form I like to use on my lads. It looks short, but it clearly takes a long time to do: http://www.mediafire.com/?ekzdxgniyyo

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite hit man completed the form. I'm impressed Laughing

Edit: I think I should make him re-fax it since the bottom is messy
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your Comments on Sex Here: Thanks

That certainly is considerate of him! It looks like some of the answers aren't filled out though! Non-compliance equals a longer form, doesn't it?

What are you using as a fax number? (no RL information I trust Wink )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic